Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63311 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by EzePromoe: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin a jor, waphapha straight!
Meaning?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Steezz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
What a thread! shocked Y'all are trying soo bad 2 destroy each other. Chill mahn, gosh!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
Damn! how did these south africans live with themselves after burning that mozambican guy? There must loads of savages living down there. Yuck!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by biolabee(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
gothrones: I have read all 27 pages and it is heartwarming to see that blacks are getting along. May God bless you all. Christianity and Islam have really helped us become better folks.

Funny as some of these people will be in church tomorrow while some others were in the mosque yesterday!!

If only we applied what we actually learnt in these religious establishments

Can make someone madt attimes

[img]http://3.bp..com/-rwro8doozUw/T755eP-AslI/AAAAAAAABPU/nCWLy9hg7Dg/s1600/triple-h-angry.gif[/img]
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by biolabee(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
EmperorOlu:

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

After you watch these two videos above you will never feel pity for Igbo Nigerian criminals operating in South Africa. Haba their own too much!

Bros i have watched your videos and they deal with different issues

- Cases of police brutality in Hillbrow and how Ibos are controlling themselves and making the best of their illegal status, police brutality,
It seems the challenge is that residents by virtue of marriage or from the govt cannt work hence the resorting to crime
where is the drug link and how is brutality justified

- Child prostitution - whats the link to nigeria
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Ghana is doing something about what?
The Nigerian government has declared their position on it.

FG, Senate Express Displeasure over UK Visa Bond

What has the Ghanaian government said about it?

Oh, yeah, here's something they said:

Ghana Gov’t would respond to UK’s £3,000 visa bond

cheesy cheesy cheesy Charleyz.

this is a disgrace ,whether we like it or not,love them or hate them,nigeria is way ahead of other african countries,very hardworking people who leave their home to other countries for businesses and are succesful afterwards (mainly igbos) so only 250,000 nigerians are living temporary or parmanently in S.a and still they dominate that country, 250,000 out of 170million,far lesser than mozambique immigrants,somalians,zimbabweans,e.t.c ... Nigeria is really blessed,i envy this country,u talk of corruption,nigeria is the 44th corrupt nation in the world,countries like russia,china,kenya,camerron,dr congo,gunei,equatorial guinea are way more corrupt than nigerian.

The truth is that u always get haters when they know they can't beat u,outshine u,displace u from the first position.

I hope my country ghana will take a clue from nigeria,and stop pretending and lying as if our country is any better,our situation is far worst than nigeria,nigerians are only disappointed that they haven't reached their true potentials of being among the top 10 richest and powerful economy as of how things were estimated back in the 70s nd 80s,that's all,if not nigeria is in very good condition catering for population of 170million,that's like 10ghana and 6 southafrica

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Ask the likes of Dele Momodu, Femi Fani-Kayode, and TB Joshua, who own like half of your frigging country tongue
i feel shame being a ghanaian after reading this comment,we have no place among the top nations,we get dominated by other countries,pushed to the wall severally,and we can't do nothing,i couldn't believe that ghana senate agreed totally with UK for the 3,000 bounds (alwyas being inferior) while nigeria holds its own,as a powerful nation,they said NO we reject this and UK complied.

O God sad i weep terribly for ghana my nation,let's go and solve our own problems and stop poke-nosing,is like we are even assisting nigeria to solve their own problems while ours worsen day by day!

U talk of power,were an area not more than 2hours drive from accra,haven't witness light ,seen a glowing bulb since the invention of electricity.. Shame ghana
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Madness, that is the reason Nigeria's 70% population still lives in poverty. Theres madness all around. Madness, madness, dear Lord madness in humungous propotions.
i; not a nigerian,u bas-tard,and for the info 50% of nigerians live below the poverty line,the remaining 50% are rich,wealthy,powerful! As a westafrican,i support my fellow westafrican and not a dirty disgusting unknow country in southernafrica like bostwana which is equivalent to a village in ghana,now back to discussion,those 50% nigerians that are rich,in numbers should be 75million people,30times the whole bostwana population,how many are u people by the way, 1,000 unknown primitives U refugee in southafrica,i hope they shot u to death someday
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

I thought mortality rate in SA is 62years vs 4Nigeria's 47 years, without known AIDS stats.Go figure? undecided
u botswanain she-male mortality rate in S.a is 52 not 62 mad hogwart,let's talk a little about ur unknown countr botswana,what's the capital pls

Lol! Funny how she/he's (transgendered) defending S.a as if she's a citizen,u are a BOTSWANAIN,AN UNKNOWN COUNTRY,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HEARING THE NAME grin

bastards with diagonal dick andd hunch ass,the poorest people in the world are in niger,nigeria is the 2nd largest economy in africa,by 2015 it will overtake S.a as the richest,i'm very proud of my wastern african brothers!

U smeeling refugge in S.a,i hope the police get u and crush u into a bag and deport ur dirty criminal azz
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2013
ewet:

you bloody whelp and is SA paradise such tht the streets are paved with gold and no poverty wht so eva. you kill bloody miners who scourge the earth for pittance.your men are abt the laziest asses eva,your land is infested by HIV/AIDS,there is still a very wide gap btw the rich and the poor-the most economically segrgated country in the world,the whites control the economy while the blacks are mere gap toothed labourers.

We deal in drugs but we don't take it but your dumbass compatriots made the market available thereby destroying thr lives,murder/crime rates is abt the highest in Africa and please go pray for MADIBA because he is the only 1 still holding your useless country 2gether.
the monkey is from the international village of bostwana not southafrica grin i guess she's one of those dirty,pu.......s....sy licking bostwana immigrants begging in the streets of S.a grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 12:30am On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

Like Nigerians do to South Africans while they do all of the above mentioned. Ironic! grin grin cheesy wink
english pls,u bootless minded bostwana illiterate with flat slack breast that produce only green milk,u hiv infected OGRE grin

u don't have a say in this topic,if u were a ghanaian i would have understood,but no u are a fvcking bostwanaian immigrant in S.a,a disgusting beggar being banged by drug addicted dogs in S.a grin ,it hurts me real bad exchanging typos with a bostwanain (unknown bush),i must say,i have brought myself so low buy quoting u,but i just have to lecture ur illiterate azz.

When it comes to scam,S.a is there with nigeria,side by side, nigeria,southafrica,ghana,cameroon are the only african nations in the top ten scammers and for ur information u one eyed ingrate toad a ghanaian did the biggest internet scam ever in history. Apart from that,the headquarter of robbering,molestation,rapist,drug addicts,kidnappers is southafrica.... It leads,it tops the chain when it comes to all these crimes,so u lil bastard with cricket legs,ur posts are crap,trash and unconvincing,i bet u to quote,and i will surely make ur day, u annoying cunt rush,empty headed animal,fart factory grin

oooooooooooooooooooz! We dominate everywhere we go,that's what makes us so special,the giant of africa,we rule,unstopable,no country can mess with us,that's why jacob zuma is ever ready to obey our laws,we own S.a,we send the bad eggs from 9ja there,thereby cleaning our environment of criminals and drug dealers,no drug deal here,mehn! I'm so loving this...

And the cave u came from called bostwana,what's the name of the capital and president by the way? Haahahha! grin ur dirty,unknown,forest,poverty,sticken,bostwanain monkey president will be so happy to see Jonathan face to face,lol! Oh i mean Our senate president! Hahahhahahhahahahah! grin bostwanain monkey!

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by biolabee(m): 12:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Mod pls can you come and hide these diabolic posts
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2013
adamscuti: english pls,u bootless minded bostwana illiterate with flat slack breast that produce only green milk,u hiv infected OGRE grin

u don't have a say in this topic,if u were a ghanaian i would have understood,but no u are a fvcking bostwanaian immigrant in S.a,a disgusting beggar being banged by drug addicted dogs in S.a grin ,it hurts me real bad exchanging typos with a bostwanain (unknown bush),i must say,i have brought myself so low buy quoting u,but i just have to lecture ur illiterate azz.

When it comes to scam,S.a is there with nigeria,side by side, nigeria,southafrica,ghana,cameroon are the only african nations in the top ten scammers and for ur information u one eyed ingrate toad a ghanaian did the biggest internet scam ever in history. Apart from that,the headquarter of robbering,molestation,rapist,drug addicts,kidnappers is southafrica.... It leads,it tops the chain when it comes to all these crimes,so u lil bastard with cricket legs,ur posts are crap,trash and unconvincing,i bet u to quote,and i will surely make ur day, u annoying cunt rush,empty headed animal,fart factory grin

oooooooooooooooooooz! We dominate everywhere we go,that's what makes us so special,the giant of africa,we rule,unstopable,no country can mess with us,that's why jacob zuma is ever ready to obey our laws,we own S.a,we send the bad eggs from 9ja there,thereby cleaning our environment of criminals and drug dealers,no drug deal here,mehn! I'm so loving this...

And the cave u came from called bostwana,what's the name of the capital and president by the way? Haahahha! grin ur dirty,unknown,forest,poverty,sticken,bostwanain monkey president will be so happy to see Jonathan face to face,lol! Oh i mean Our senate president! Hahahhahahhahahahah! grin bostwanain monkey!
This one na articule......JESUS.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
maxwello.yg:

south african ladies don't like leaving sa even when they get married to foreigners. Why?

Used to South Africa = Le goodlife tongue
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by gidson12(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

Used to South Africa = Le goodlife tongue
ode!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
adamscuti: english pls,u bootless minded bostwana illiterate with flat slack breast that produce only green milk,u hiv infected OGRE grin

And the cave u came from called bostwana,what's the name of the capital and president by the way? Haahahha! grin ur dirty,unknown,forest,poverty,sticken,bostwanain monkey president will be so happy to see Jonathan face to face,lol! Oh i mean Our senate president! Hahahhahahhahahahah! grin
bostwanain monkey!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madness all around. I dont do MAD!!!!!
Let your fellow Nigerian educate you and save you from deadly ignorance. cheesy

Classical fan:

I just can't help but respond to this silly post, Bostwana has the highest living standard in Africa, if you knew anything about the country you'd wish you were born there.

THANK YOU! Please educate these ignorant fools. undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
Spoofpro0f: u botswanain she-male mortality rate in S.a is 52 not 62 mad hogwart,let's talk a little about ur unknown countr botswana,what's the capital pls

Lol! Funny how she/he's (transgendered) defending S.a as if she's a citizen,u are a BOTSWANAIN,AN UNKNOWN COUNTRY,THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M HEARING THE NAME grin

bastards with diagonal dick andd hunch ass,the poorest people in the world are in niger,nigeria is the 2nd largest economy in africa,by 2015 it will overtake S.a as the richest,i'm very proud of my wastern african brothers!

U smeeling refugge in S.a,i hope the police get u and crush u into a bag and deport ur dirty criminal azz

Unknown by whom? You mean by yourself? Thats understandable. Let your brother inform you of Bots!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Classical fan:

I just can't help but respond to this silly post, Bostwana has the highest living standard in Africa, if you knew anything about the country you'd wish you were born there.

THANK YOU! Please educate these ignorant fools. wink
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madness all around. I dont do MAD!!!!!
Let your fellow Nigerian educate you and save you from deadly ignorance. cheesy

THANK YOU! Please educate these ignorant fools. undecided

now read carefully u worthless retarded parasite,what's there to be proud of in bostwana,u country is not even among the 20 richest economy in africa,u are talkin of living standards,well how many are u people?? The population of ur country wont even measure up to half of abuja grin ..... Blunders everywhere,it's a shame exchanging typos with ur kind,ur english is pathetic.. What do u mean by "I.Dont.do.Mad" ?? grin u already displayed madness with that sentence grin as an illegal immigrant in S.a,u still can't speak simple correct english: u filfthy woosted stocking knave grin

i spit on u disgusting homo-erectus

#proudly nigerian------giant of africa........ 2015 we will the largest and strongest economy in africa... By 2020 we will be in the top 20,the country that produced the first african nobel lauret.... I mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Thank God i'm not a bot dog (unknown nation) or a southafrican(aperthied..is..their..history) or ghanaian (ghana-must-go..is.their..history) grin

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

THANK YOU! Please educate these ignorant fools. wink
Ode.....this girl goat sha o. U jux dey waka with dead brain cells. Are you not ashamed of yourself yet, you are still hare running your polluted mouth about your swine infested country when Nigerians are talking. Mugu, where is your country's economy? Can it even measure up to that of Lagos? Stu.p.id fowl, all the 'recreational drugs' you have been taking have finally killed your brain cells. FYI you picked the wrong nation to mess with, go compare with congo or zimbabwe; this forum is for the big league.
I.di.ot girl. If you dare quote me ehen............
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:
Ode.....this girl goat sha o. U jux dey waka with dead brain cells. Are you not ashamed of yourself yet, you are still hare running your polluted mouth about your swine infested country when Nigerians are talking. Mugu, where is your country's economy? Can it even measure up to that of Lagos? Stu.p.id fowl, all the 'recreational drugs' you have been taking have finally killed your brain cells. FYI you picked the wrong nation to mess with, go compare with congo or zimbabwe; this forum is for the big league.
grin grin grin what do u expect from a bostwanaian immigrant In S.a
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 7:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
adamscuti: grin grin grin what do u expect from a bostwanaian immigrant In S.a
Abi my brother......i just dey wait make she quote me, her own go just finish. Useless girl.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin
@Adamstink
You're crazy, seriously crazy. I told you before I DO NOT DO MAD. wink
When you have calmed down from your mental illness I will be more than willing to educate you about my country but for now, read this once more slowly this time around "I DON'T DO MAD" wink

adamscuti: now read carefully u worthless retarded parasite,what's there to be proud of in bostwana,u country is not even among the 20 richest economy in africa,u are talkin of living standards,well how many are u people?? The population of ur country wont even measure up to half of abuja grin ..... Blunders everywhere,it's a shame exchanging typos with ur kind,ur english is pathetic.. What do u mean by "I.Dont.do.Mad" ?? grin u already displayed madness with that sentence grin as an illegal immigrant in S.a,u still can't speak simple correct english: u filfthy woosted stocking knave grin

i spit on u disgusting homo-erectus

#proudly nigerian------giant of africa........ 2015 we will the largest and strongest economy in africa... By 2020 we will be in the top 20,the country that produced the first african nobel lauret.... I mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Thank God i'm not a bot dog (unknown nation) or a southafrican(aperthied..is..their..history) or ghanaian (ghana-must-go..is.their..history) grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Nomski0:

I thought I was done with you witch! Now you act like some fools groupie. Did you go and solicite help from Yaba left mental hospital? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I did not even read all your rambling but just thought I should remind you its getting late, your human flesh eating and blood drinking ritual is gonna start soon. I am sure you are the reason this poor young man is a raving lunatic. So you can use him as your zombie. Really someone who do not about his mantal status would this he has rabbies.

Bye now, WITCH let me leave you with your deseased zombies to play crazy wink kiss cheesy
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy: cheesy cheesy grin
@Adamstink
You're crazy, seriously crazy. I told you before I DO NOT DO MAD. wink
When you have calmed down from your mental illness I will be more than willing to educate you about my country but for now, read this once more slowly this time around "I DON'T DO MAD" wink

u are one useless odiferous riff raff with patched puzzy filled with maggots, ur puzzy got serial number grin ,ur brain is filled up with dead cells, "i.don't.do.mad" is that how u monkeys speak in bostwana grin

i don't do mad?? English is dead grin

quote me u blu-demon,i will make ur life miserable,u sypillis infested cumward! Disgusting cum freak

open ur dirty bostwanaian mouth let my dog deposit its sp....erm inside.... My slave grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
I DonT DO mad grin is this english?

Lemme show this to my 5 yrs old brother.. Hahahahhahaahhahahahahahha! Puhahahhahaha deranged hypocritical toad suffering from dementia grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
adamscuti: grin grin grin what do u expect from a bostwanaian Batswana cheesy immigrant In S.a
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=BluIvy][/quote] ur shithole is unknown,irrelevant,unimportant,that's why i spelt it that way grin how is that place even pronounced grin bots... Usain Bot grin

99% people all over the world dont know whether place like that exist,more like TAHITI grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nomski0(f): 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

I thought I was done with you witch! Now you act like some fools groupie. Did you go and solicite help from Yaba left mental hospital? cheesy cheesy cheesy

I did not even read all your rambling but just thought I should remind you its getting late, your human flesh eating and blood drinking ritual is gonna start soon. I am sure you are the reason this poor young man is a raving lunatic. So you can use him as your zombie. Really someone who do not about his mantal status would this he has rabbies.

Bye now, WITCH let me leave you with your deseased zombies to play crazy wink kiss cheesy
Silly fellow, your foolishness cannot be over emphasized. Replying you is just a waste of time. You've downloaded stage 6 of madness as a result of the drugs you take for recreation.....as a future doctor, i advice you get help pronto. Besides you can stop arguing now, we realize your country exists but the thread is bt us and SA, you have no business here, Ghana, i can tolerate but your country? No. We are and will forever be ahead of yours. Your insult cannot change it.....accept it and move on. If not keep bitching about it. Retarded chicken.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
adamscuti: ur shithole is unknown,irrelevant,unimportant,that's why i spelt it that way grin how is that place even pronounced grin bots... Usain Bot grin

99% people all over the world dont know whether place like that exist,more like TAHITI grin

@Adam stop being silly, you are bringing shame to your goverment for such ignorance.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by adamscuti(m): 8:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
BluIvy:

@Adam stop being silly, you are bringing shame to your goverment for such ignorance.
i'm for ever ready to entertain u,u flap mouthed coxcomb,abuse donkey sad what shame?? I got no business with any government, u dullard

and i'm so sure my government doesn't know whether bostwana exist! grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2013
What a thread! Guys went in hard on all sides, Nigeria vs South Africa vs Ghana vs Cameroun vs Botswana shocked grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Inik(m): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
African unity was cool during the 60's & up to the 1990's but right now it is a mirage and illusion and we have to face reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.