Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,163 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63373 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Is this not nairaland? .....Nigerians on here even brag abt 419, to the point ur here even bragging abt ur epileptic electricity sector......

Till Nigerians stop worshipping mediocrity, defending their clueless government, facing their government.....I will never respect u......u talk big but deep inside ur nothings.....

Seriously, u guys have ntn to be proud of, considering ur population and u fhucked up ur natural resources.... undecided
What do you guys have to be proud of? You claim to have steady electricity yet you import manufactured products from a country that lacks electricity. You have natural resources of your own: gold, copper, cocoa etc. What have you achieved with it?

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: what's wrong with boreholes? Ghana also suffers from epileptic electricity. Aren't you ashamed that you import basic manufactured products from a country with epileptic electricity?

Again, I say, Nigerians shud never compare thread problems wit any other country, cuz urs is always 200% worst, this ur blind patriotism ideology needs to stop.....I tell u, if u had J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ abt 500 Nigerians like shymex......M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lord, Nigeria wud have turned around now.......

Sad but true, there's no light at the end of the tunnel now.....Ghana can easily turn its problems around cuz
1. the population ain't tht much,
2. Democracy is living here,
3. We the people have a say

Can u say same to ur 1 party state Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by GHSwagg: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Btw, have u evere seen a Ghanaian on nairaland bragging abt Alamo bitters ?

We α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ naturally reserved, a Nigerian wit 20 dollars wud act as if he owns a hotel, pr!cks grin grin

You can say that again. cheesy

It's in their DNA grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Again, I say, Nigerians shud never compare thread problems wit any other country, cuz urs is always 200% worst, this ur blind patriotism ideology needs to stop.....I tell u, if u had J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ abt 500 Nigerians like shymex......M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lord, Nigeria wud have turned around now.......

Sad but true, there's no light at the end of the tunnel now.....Ghana can easily turn its problems around cuz

So what's holding you?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mzansiiiiiiiiiii cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: What do you guys have to be proud of? You claim to have steady electricity yet you import manufactured products from a country that lacks electricity. You have natural resources of your own: gold, copper, cocoa etc. What have you achieved with it?

Security guaranteed
Democracy is living here (as I type, the opposition party α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ challenging the last election in court peacefully)
Electricity is very fair, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lights haven't blinked since , I can't even remember when
The electricity company has a vibrant customer service line tht I can call when I experience certain outages and they respond within minutes
Nigerians and other foreigners flooding our universities
Nigerians, mostly offering their doctorates here

Abeg, I fit go on and on.......
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Dibiachukwu: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Tony Spike:

Let me share some of my personal experiences with Africans and a Chinese so far:

1. A Swazi lady once asked me why I was studied (and was studying) when all I needed to do as a Nigerian was to forge certificates and use it for employment. Well, She said Nigerians are expert at forging any documents and University degrees is no exception.

2. A Kenyan once saw me certifying my credentials (transcripts, degree certificate) and the next thing He said was, "Bro, are you sure that your degree certificate isn't forged?". He has been fed with many stories of the Nigerian stereotype. Funny enough, the two years we spent together changed his opinions on a lot of things about Nigerians.

3. A South African policeman once asked me if there were University degrees in corruption in Nigeria.

4. A Chinese Professor we shared an elevator together asked of my nationality. The moment I mentioned 'Nigeria', He immediately muttered inaudibly, "oh, that country is so corrupt!"

There are so many examples I can give. Nigeria has an unpalatable and damaged global profile. Infact, the name Nigeria sends shivers down the spine of many internationals. This is not a joke, I have experienced it so many times and I'm sure many other Nigerians in diaspora will give a list longer than what I've experienced. The reason we have a forum like Nairaland is to discuss how we can redeem our image. I don't think this forum should be used to lamblast other African nationals. Let us sort out our own inbred issues before we start accusing other nationals of being lazy, hateful and bigoted. Thanks, y'all.
We want it to send shivers up their spines. But the end result should be getting out of our way, and not attacking us unnecessarily. It seems we are not sending enough shivers up their spines angry

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Is this not nairaland? .....Nigerians on here even brag abt 419, to the point ur here even bragging abt ur epileptic electricity sector......

Till Nigerians stop worshipping mediocrity, defending their clueless government, facing their government.....I will never respect u......u talk big but deep inside ur nothings.....

Seriously, u guys have ntn to be proud of, considering ur population and u fhucked up ur natural resources.... undecided

This sums it all. Nigerians print this comment and read it day and night till you finally have courage to start a revolution like the arab countries.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

so what is holding you from turning Ghana around since it's that easy?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA: Mzansiiiiiiiiiii cheesy
Mpa gi!!!!!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=30pt]honestly I am going to start hating on other nationalities like Ghananians because the insult 'otumfour' has passed to Nigerians on this Nigerian site NL is enough to fill someone's heart with hate!![/size]

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: so what is holding you from turning Ghana around since it's that easy?

Dude, the list provided up there are the "turn arounds"

Every Nigerian u meet here tells u, I plan on staying here in Ghana.......go figga grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
babe_online: [size=30pt]honestly I am going to start hating on other nationalities like Ghananians because the insult 'otumfour' has passed to Nigerians on this Nigerian site NL is enough to fill someone's heart with hate!1[/size]

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

TYPICAL NIGERIAN ATTITUDE, WHEN IT PINCHES U, U START CRYING....BUT IT'S FINE WHEN THE OTHER PERSON IS RECEIVING IT ABI undecided......U HATE Ghana ALREADY DEAR, E NO BE ME GO MAKE U HATE GHANA, IT RUNS IN UR BLOOD TO HATE GHANA.

SCROLL THROUGH THIS TOPIC AND READ ALL THE INSULTS UR BROTHERS HAVE HEAPED ON Ghana AND GHANAIANS, ABI THT 1 IS FINE CUZ IT'S NOT AGAINST NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Dibiachukwu: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
EmperorOlu: A lot of ignorance on this thread.While the actions of the police officers are illegal,there is no smoke without fire.This girl tweeting said they found drugs in the guy's house,how does she know the drugs were planted by the cops? If they were present when the cops were searching the house ,when and how did they plant the drugs without the Nigerian seeing them? Was Nigerian and the girls sleeping while standing?

Every time they find drugs in a Nigerian's house ,the Nigerian will start crying that the drugs were planted.Bullsh!ts! That well known drug dealer who was deported from Kenya also claimed that the drugs found in his house was planted? I am not saying the SA cops are not capable of doing this,they are capable of even doing worse.That being said there are Nigerians that the SA police can set up and there are Nigerians the SA police can not set up.If you live in a "drug dealing" neighborhood chances are that you will be subject to this treatment.If however you have decent job or business and you reside in a decent middle class neighborhood you will never have to encounter the SA police.

I have lived in South Africa for over a decade and here is one thing i can tell all of of you who know nothing about South Africa.

If you keep decent company and don't engage in crime ,cops will never visit you.

I have been living in SA for over 12 years and not once have i been harassed by police or locked up because my hands are clean and i do not make friend with criminals.

95% of the Nigerian i have seen being arrested are guilty of one crime or the other.I always shake my head in pity when i see ignoramuses here dissing SA and it's people.Yes South Africans are xenophobic ,i won't deny that but the fact is if you are crime free ,you will enjoy SA and stay out of trouble.

Many of my Nigerian friends have never had any trouble with SA police because they follow the rules of the country.When the police stops my car ,i speak to them politely, show them my papers and they allow me to move on.If you are rude to the police,act like you are nervous or start acting like you are too big to be questioned ,you will get in to trouble.I can not tell you how many times i have seen our Nigerian brother arguing and even physically struggling with SA police here.

Let us stop being sentimental and tell ourselves the truth.I remember an incipient which occurred two years ago.I was in a Nigerian restaurant and the police raided the place and found drugs under the kitchen cabinet.It later turned out that the the Nigerian girl who owned the restaurant was stashing her boyfriend's drug in her kitchen for safe keeping.I was there and i saw that the drugs were NOT planted by the police.Our own too much! Come to South Africa and see with your own eyes how our brothers and sisters are disgracing our country especially those of Igbo extraction,you will weep for Nigeria when you see how they commit crimes with reckless abandon in SA.

Nigerians are not the only foreign nationals in other parts of Africa,how come we are the only ones always getting in to trouble? There are Ghanaian too in SA and Kenya but you never hear of them being maltreated because they do not not misbehave like our Nigerian brothers.

Watch the two videos below and see what Igbo Nigerians are doing in South Africa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E14BeQp0W4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xISFxedkhl8

After you watch these two videos above you will never feel pity for Igbo Nigerian criminals operating in South Africa. Haba their own too much!
After watching this video, all my mind is telling me is that we must deal with south Africans and their us.eless companies in Nigeria. How can those bunch of low lives threat our citizens with disdain. Africa is about to see Nigeria, switch off its big brother cap. And it would be wicked. Since these people don't want to respect us as brothers. We must force them to respect us as their oga angry

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Mpa gi!!!!!
Onye araa tongue!!!!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

TYPICAL NIGERIAN ATTITUDE, WHEN IT PINCHES U, U START CRYING....BUT IT'S FINE WHEN THE OTHER PERSON IS RECEIVING IT ABI undecided......U HATE Ghana ALREADY DEAR, E NO BE ME GO MAKE U HATE GHANA, IT RUNS IN UR BLOOD TO HATE GHANA.

SCROLL THROUGH THIS TOPIC AND READ ALL THE INSULTS UR BROTHERS HAVE HEAPED ON Ghana AND GHANAIANS, ABI THT 1 IS FINE CUZ IT'S NOT AGAINST NIGERIA
I think it's time to give this gaynians some e-gayna-must-go on NL cool

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Security guaranteed
Democracy is living here (as I type, the opposition party α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ challenging the last election in court peacefully)
Electricity is very fair, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ lights haven't blinked since , I can't even remember when
The electricity company has a vibrant customer service line tht I can call when I experience certain outages and they respond within minutes
Nigerians and other foreigners flooding our universities
Nigerians, mostly offering their doctorates here

Abeg, I fit go on and on.......
We also have democracy in Nigeria, that's why you are able to type rubbish here anyway.
Election results are also challenged in courts in Nigeria, what's your point?
You also have epiletic power supply , what's the point of calling a service line? Did the light go off by mistake rather than intentional load shedding? Rubbish
I also can't tell when last the light blinked in my area, but unlike you, I am not delusional enough to deny it happens in other parts.
Lastly, I ask again........... Since you have constant electricity in Ghana, why do you rely on Nigerian companies (which run on generators) for simple manufactured products like Cosmetics, footwear, textiles, confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty bottles) , electric cables, food and beverages, noodles, pharmaceutical products and cement? Are Ghanaians that lazy?

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigerians bring drugs to our country, Ghanaians say. We import pharmaceutical drugs from Nigeria, they'll never say.

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
nadia_SA:
Onye araa tongue!!!!
Hahaha nice one.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Post hidden
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: We also have democracy in Nigeria, that's why you are able to type rubbish here anyway.
.Election results are also challenged in courts in Nigeria, what's your point?
.You also have epiletic power supply , what's the point of calling a service line? Did the light go off by mistake rather than intentional load shedding? Rubbish
.I also can't tell when last the light blinked in my area, but unlike you, I am not delusional enough to deny it happens in other parts.

Lastly, I ask again........... Since you have constant electricity in Ghana, why do you rely on Nigerian companies (which run on generators) for simple manufactured products like Cosmetics, footwear, textiles, confectionaries, insecticides, plastic (empty bottles) , electric cables, food and beverages, noodles, pharmaceutical products and cement? Are Ghanaians that lazy?

Democracy in Nigeria grin grin grin , ur a lost case ......phools like u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reason Nigeria is fhucked, u refuse to see good things, don't know if its cuz u'v bn too exposed to negative things.....

Again, I said never compare Nigerian problems to tht of Ghana's.....it sounds so dumb......trust me, Ghanaians don't see their generator sets tht often,.....

Btw, what cosmetics products α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u tlkn abt? Stop tryna rub things in nugga, most of these foreign companies α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ even moving to Ghana because of stable electricity and security reasons.....

If a Nigerian company produces a beverage product and exports it to Ghana, is it a sin? ....is it a sin for the producers of Alomo Bitters to sell their products in Nigeria?

U sounding so dumb nugga
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Nigerians bring drugs to our country, Ghanaians say. We import pharmaceutical drugs from Nigeria, they'll never say.

Wtf does this mean undecided
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Wtf does this mean undecided
It means your black roasted head is empty and lazy grin.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Aringarosa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Y'll retarded groupie still on a naija forum chatting shït?

I notice that anytime the Ghanians and saffers hears the word Nigeria/Nigerians the crazy alarm in their head goes off, they come on Nairaland (their second home) to rant like a wild animal, polluting the thread with their insecurities, then they have to go take their meds lol.

You demented slavès are just too funny. How about y'll try jump-starting some synapses in your empty skull and make a cogent argument for once? Feel free to take time out from sitting on your fat asses all day spawning degenerate bastards to enroll in some remedial classes.

The best you lot can do is regurgitate about electricity, chatting kumbaya, blah blah blah. Shameless, morbidly obese, filthy mother- pigs.

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Of course Ghanaians don't see their generator sets, they are forced to relax in darkness because of the high cost of petrol and diesel in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

reading ur senseless comment, i now know why Kwame Nkrumah cried when he was a refugee in Guinea Republic and curse Ghana. Kwame Nkrumah said that Ghana is doom forever before he dead as a poor refugee in a foreign land. GAY(NATION) is curse forever.

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Democracy in Nigeria grin grin grin , ur a lost case ......phools like u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the reason Nigeria is fhucked, u refuse to see good things, don't know if its cuz u'v bn too exposed to negative things.....

Again, I said never compare Nigerian problems to tht of Ghana's.....it sounds so dumb......trust me, Ghanaians don't see their generator sets tht often,.....

Btw, what cosmetics products α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u tlkn abt? Stop tryna rub things in nugga, most of these foreign companies α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ even moving to Ghana because of stable electricity and security reasons.....

If a Nigerian company produces a beverage product and exports it to Ghana, is it a sin? ....is it a sin for the producers of Alomo Bitters to sell their products in Nigeria?

U sounding so dumb nugga
You are the one sounding dumb, I ask again....what is that alcohol called alomo bitters compared to numerous useful Nigerian products and services in Ghana. How can you import manufactured products from a country that doesn't have electricity? It's a shame, a big big shame!

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: reading ur senseless comment, i now know why Kwame Nkrumah cried when he was a refugee in Guinea Republic and curse Ghana. Kwame Nkrumah said that Ghana is doom forever before he dead as a poor refugee in a foreign land. GAY(NATION) is curse forever.

grin grin grin

Now dude has resorted to misquoting the great Nkrumah... grin grin

Seriously tho, when reflects on what corruption has done to tht country Nigeria ehn, I weep for ur generation and the 1's after....... cry

There's ntn else to bring Nigeria back
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 8:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigeria exports $113 million worth of manufactured products to Ghana every year and that's just the official and registered transactions alone. Very impressive for a country that doesn't have electricity. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/e-financing/
.I sell ice in the winter, I sell fire in hell, I am a hustler baby, I'll sell water to a well .
Jay Z must be a Nigerian!!

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
We want it to send shivers up their spines. But the end result should be getting out of our way, and not attacking us unnecessarily. It seems we are not sending enough shivers up their spines angry

He did not mean it in good way but with disgust. Get with the programme chukwu. Duh! tongue
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by jot01(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
2 Nigerians were killed in Durban 2weeks ago .

Details not know YET !!!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Dibiachukwu: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

He did not mean it in good way but with disgust. Get with the programme chukwu. Duh! tongue
See I care less whatever he meant. I just said my own opinion loud and clear. You can have your programme. I create mine. And we don't care about your opinion. CHUKWU would actually start sending more shiver waves up the spines of our enemies. You have refused to behave like rational human beings. You will be forced to start behaving like that soon enough.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Uruemu Adejinmi Elected As Mayor In Ireland (First Black African Woman) / Analysis Of Nigerian 2006 Census Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.