Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant (30212 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Lordave: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
peppy luv: Yea she was half nude(her breast showing from the sides) nd playing it out with a little boy in a movie cald 4 can play abi na 6 can play.
yeah I know about 4can play. You are hot on that pic, nice arze.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Msgamble: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2013
She can also help him, using her heavy n big bum tax her sugar daddy for $100k..stop running mouth it won't help
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Fknaike: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
I dunno d juliet sef, she shud jt keep ha mouth shut, nd alow does wu wanna donate, donate
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: yeah I know about 4can play. You are hot on that pic, nice arze.

Wetin dey bring that leg na? angry

Drex go far o!!! She's taken...

Peppisco baby aka Baby Oku (200 Watts).... grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Lordave: 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Wetin dey bring that leg na? angry

Drex go far o!!! She's taken...

Peppisco baby aka Baby Oku (200 Watts).... grin
you never hear say dem don ban keke for Enugu abi?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 29, 2013
Komedy: I hope she has donated if not this her talk is of no use
why she go contribute? u r all brain washed. sell ur father house and give the money to OJB abi na OBJ
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by uzomore(m): 4:16am On Jun 29, 2013
Stewpid gul,instead of donating u are finding a way to escape,if d matter d itch u 4 body pls go finger lampholder..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Youngtekkey(m): 4:19am On Jun 29, 2013
Flygerian.:

No pun intended but if to say u dey near me dey yan trash lyk dis ehn...? well, i reserve my comment.
During the time when OJB was the bomb (when he was producing 2face, ruggedman, jazzman) in the early/mid 2000s, there wasn't so much financial reward for musical excellence then. Even 2face can testify to the fact that he didn't make good money with Kennis Music.
Unlike now, when telecommunications companies and other multinationals endorse these artistes as brand ambassadors. Now, our locals artistes go on foreign tours and live opulent lifestyles.
Precise, OJB is known for his production skills than for his singing ability......in a country like Nigeria, where we barely pay royalties to producers but station all attention on the music artiste, you cannot expect OJB to be super-rich! Forget about producers like Don Jazzy, in their cases, the more you look, the less you see (if you understand).
In 2003, I remember paying TY mix a paltry sum of N8,000 as production fee....a person that does nt even make up to 10million in his career then the music industry and even as a producer does nt get too much money like dis i think u guys are too young

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by werlay(m): 4:52am On Jun 29, 2013
bigtt76: I guess one good turn deserves another. When celebs de harass us with their wealth flaunting it, we nor talk now wey we de harass dem to spend de wealth, dem de complain mtscheeeeew!
Evil should not be paid with evil. Where is our humanity.

*****Sighs, shakes head and walks out****
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by EmmaPhade: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
SlyIg: This woman is good at negative criticism. The other time,she was at war with Kim Kardashan for being paid too much to grace an occasion in Nigeria. Kim is someone she is not even fit to untie her shoe.

Now she is here talking shit. With this statement alone, many will be discouraged from donating any longer. I pray God forgives her cos it's someone's life that is involved here.

young man! The woman is right and I agree with her. See I am a living witness, I flew my wife to India and one of the best hospital there and I didn't spend half of the amount they are asking for, a lot of pole know this and thank God today my wife is cool and fine. Alot might want to draw their hands back knowinfully that the said amount is on the high side believing pole are trying to make fortune from it. Imagine what is happening as per the fund raising alread. I bet with you if that guy has $30k he will be fine even with the drugs. I was in India and I know what am saying.
as per the woman critising Kim visit -honestly is total rubbish bringing someone from America for that amount just to say 'hey naija' well I don't know how u see it but the woman is right. Tnz
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by naijaboiy: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
EmmaPhade:

young man! The woman is right and I agree with her. See I am a living witness, I flew my wife to India and one of the best hospital there and I didn't spend half of the amount they are asking for, a lot of pole know this and thank God today my wife is cool and fine. Alot might want to draw their hands back knowinfully that the said amount is on the high side believing pole are trying to make fortune from it. Imagine what is happening as per the fund raising alread. I bet with you if that guy has $30k he will be fine even with the drugs. I was in India and I know what am saying.
as per the woman critising Kim visit -honestly is total rubbish bringing someone from America for that amount just to say 'hey naija' well I don't know how u see it but the woman is right. Tnz
owk sah...we knw u lyk her sah...but is it d ryt tym for her to vois waheva...in my opinion she may b ryt but shes doin it for selfish reasons...*attention*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners & Pics From Yesterday's 2015 Nigerian Entertainment Awards / Olamide, Ice Prince, Funke & Others Campaign For Ambode & Desmond Elliot- Pics / Mercy Johnson Weeps As Family, Friends Surprise Her On Her 37th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.