Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant (30207 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by dBard: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: maybe I am a cretin.but I'm one cretin that you'll have to stand on a ladder-high stool before u can see her face.then what does that make you? Maybe that's too complicated for you to understand as well.and next time you wanna call ppl names,you better learn to spell it right.you complicate your lack of basic education in English language with bad manners.
Pls don't drag me down to your level.this is about OJB's health and Juliet's opinion.you either talk about that or leave the thread.
I wonder why everything and everytime is an opportunity for ppl like u to show their lack of home training.insulting ppl you don't know.for no reason.

I wonder at that myself but wat do u expect in anonymous forums? Any uncouth low life just comes up t insult n display their uncivilised nature. u cant even have constructive debates witout ppl resorting t name callings n character assasinations. Okija juju has set d trend..if u disagree,go on line n come back wit contrary facts.
I apologise on her behalf madam
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by iyestella: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
E get d time way dem put gun fr ur head sa u must...... Donate!!but remember 1 gud turn deserve anoda
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by jude33084(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nuzo':
Juliet Ibrahim made very valid points.

Yes, $100k maybe to much for a standard kidney transplant in India. Remember, she owns a foundation that centers on kidney related illness.

And less we forget, how much did Ngozi Nwosu use in doing both kidney and liver transplant?

Nomoreloss and co lost it on this one. They should have listed in details what they inteded using the $100k for. Was it for the transplant and a year of medication?

It actually sad that it took a far away Ghanian to remind us of how to be detailed and transparent.
This is the same behaviour our leaders exhibit in this country.

And for the records, I've never seen Ms Ibrahim's movies and I don't wish to see cos I know it will be wack...thereby I'm not her fan.

The truth is always very bitter sad

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by delfol: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'm sorry I do agree that the Hospital bill should be cheaper than that when they are not paying for the kidney. Also why are they naming celebrities who donate. To me this is a form of blackmail on those who donate. Some might actually have other obligation and they have a right to do what their hear desires. So if they choose to be really selfish when they are in the position to help so let it be their cross to carry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by jude33084(m): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
iyestella: E get d time way dem put gun fr ur head sa u must...... Donate!!but remember 1 gud turn deserve anoda

BROSS $100,000 IS HUGE!

I BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE OTHER MEDICALS BILLS THEY WANT TO HELP HIM SETTLE, LIKE POST TRANSPLANT TREATMENT wink

BUT FOR THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT, $100K CAN TAKE CARE OF 2 TRANSPLANTS cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Ellashow: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'm so certain that after all this bashing from people, she'd claim that her instagram account was been hacked. Smh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by domido(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
THIS BABE DON F***UP,EVEN AS SHE FINE REACH.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by extraflyfineboy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
nuttylilnabs: Hope she has contribute some money too.

Kai, Naija pikins dem, una nO go kiLL persOn.
MeanwhilE

I want to use this medium to invite u all 4 the Event "WHaT aTtracTs Men To womEn" which will hold tomorrow Sat/June/13 to partake in this event always log on to umehoma..com or like this page to be updated http://facebook.com/umehomafq
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by SplendidE(f): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote

author=Oshiite]If theres one actress i dont watch her film,it is dat
foul mouthed juliet who cant act a thing,even my dog will do better than
her,stupendous ignoramus[/quote]
Go n act ur own mke we C biko,stop
attackn my pretty miss julie,period
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Ellashow: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
jude33084:

BROSS $100,000 IS HUGE!

I BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE OTHER MEDICALS BILLS THEY WANT TO HELP HIM SETTLE, LIKE POST TRANSPLANT TREATMENT wink

BUT FOR THE KIDNEY TRANSPLANT, $100K CAN TAKE CARE OF 2 TRANSPLANTS cool

I pray you don't have any loved ones to go through this pain, I lost a very dare person to me to this ailment all because we couldn't raised half of what is required and almost sold our house.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: I think you should be called a hypocrite in addition to cretin, because I started reading this thread from the beginning and you were the first to quoted someone and insulted him for a post that had nothing to do with you. Now you are playing the victim. SMH
well u got it wrong.I was just giving the guy a taste of his own medicine.how can u say someone is not wife material just because they have a different opinion than yours.what's the connection with this topic and marriage anyway?btw I'm not playing victim.I just said ppl can stop insulting each other.if u want to insult me,no problem.they can type sentences without calling her bytch,hoe etc.
dBard:

I wonder at that myself but wat do u expect in anonymous forums? Any uncouth low life just comes up t insult n display their uncivilised nature. u cant even have constructive debates witout ppl resorting t name callings n character assasinations. Okija juju has set d trend..if u disagree,go on line n come back wit contrary facts.
I apologise on her behalf madam
thanks you.
BashToks: Just another attention seeking ho€..
No consistency in her plight.. Stop harassing celebs but fans can be harassed.
Condescending manner of approach to his fans.. (who told you your 1000 naira is not enough)
Finally, the organ transplant experts have spoken. You run a foundation buh apparently you don't get involved cos if u did u would know that it's not just about the transplants.. its not a simple process.
So, well, you didn't contribute positively to his cause and myt have derailed the intent of some good-hearted people with this pathetic excuse of an opinion that you just gave.
Get a life B!ATCh!!
something like this isn't quite right.the disagreement is in order.but you ruined it with the names.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Lordave: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
look at how most of you are just messing around because of that stinking por.nstar called Juliet Ibrahim.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by londoner: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
jude33084:

The truth is always very bitter sad

The truth is.... a man is seriously ill and needs medical treatment....of which time is the essence.

The truth is.....none of the people actually donating are complaining or demanding a detailed list of all costs.

The truth is.....that she knows not what she is saying and is probably talking about just the transplant and not the pre or post transplant expenses.

The truth is....she probably has no personal experience [/b]of someone who has had a kidney transplant abroad.

[b]The truth is.
...she also failed to give a detailed breakdown [/b]of her so called $50 kidney transplant....even though her kidneys are fully functioning.

[b]The truth is
......she obviously does not know the difference between a friendly private communication and an unhelpful internet rant, which harms a cause she claims is close to her heart..

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
londoner:

The truth is......she obviously does not know the difference between a friendly private communication and an unhelpful internet rant, which harms a cause she claims is close to her heart..

THE ONLY THING CLOSE 2 HER HEART IS JIM IYKE'S STIFFIE.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Lordave: look at how most of you are just messing around because of that stinking por.nstar called Juliet Ibrahim.
have watched a por.n movie she acted?if so pls give us the title let's search online and confirm.if not quit spoiling her name[quote author=kliq] nice 1[quote]get a mind of your own.I bet you're waiting for ur oga to comment again so you'll applaud.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
What is even wrong with this girl, when Dare invited Kim Kardashian to his show and paid her a certain amount of money, this Juliet of a girl came out of the blue and said Dare should have invited her at a much cheaper cost, now this. Somewhere in her tweets she even suggested that the transplant could be done in Ghana, who says it can't be done on Nigeria? This girl is just interested in Nigerian money. First Darey, now this.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Zadokk: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pls nairaland can u send d account number and d bank, since 1000 is accepted
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Lordave: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: have watched a por.n movie she acted?if so pls give us the title let's search online and confirm.if not quit spoiling her name
oh you like p.orn too? We can make a great movie, you are beautiful.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by amymax(f): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ columbia asia,he will b recheacked again if his ving another illness, they wuldnt jusd transplant a new kidney into his system,they will 1st kip u in a stable condition b4 transplanting.
After tRansplanting,u will b gven types f food 2 eat nd their drugs r vry expensive.
He needs money 4 accomodation 4 him nd his donor, fooD 4 them, flying ticket 4 going nd cuming,he shuld go wif a 3rd persn dat will look after them after d operation,he needs 2 maintain nd provide good food 4 his donor nD after d operation,I guess they will ask him 2 eat fresh made food every day nt refrigerated food.@ aboarD,they may test his donor nd it might nt match,then there's need 4 another,u kn.w nigerian hosp always mke mistakes
My dear juliet,there are a lot in dis illness. My dad wnt thro it nd its nt easy.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by emmacity2: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
I hope that dis so called juliet donoted if not d babe dy talk nonsense.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Basilona(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
delfol: I'm sorry I do agree that the Hospital bill should be cheaper than that when they are not paying for the kidney. Also why are they naming celebrities who donate. To me this is a form of blackmail on those who donate. Some might actually have other obligation and they have a right to do what their hear desires. So if they choose to be really selfish when they are in the position to help so let it be their cross to carry

About the hospital bills being too xcessive - bruv, treatment doesn't end after the transplant. There's still post - op care as well as rehabilitation costs.

Secondly, the so-called harrassment of these celebrities will probably save a life. Everytime we constantly nag the Fed. govt and foreign companies to duly fulfill their set obligations but wat about celebrities giving back or in this case, helping out one of theirs. Who do you think is in a better position to solve this problem - the priviledged cash kings and primadonnas or the living-below $1 per diem Nigerians.

I watch celebrities in hollywood and other countries organize balls, fundraisers and awareness campaigns for charitables causes. You see these celebs use their starpower to strongarm and browbeat their elite friends & colleagues into signing huge checks for different causes. So dont talk 'bout the public harrassing anybody. Our celebs are learners in this regard. They could do more and should do more.

P.S : this doesn't exclude well meaning individuals from doing their bit-part to support their fellow. Remember, nothing is too small

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Chinwem(f): 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
Basilona:
I watch celebrities in hollywood and other countries organize balls, fundraisers and awareness campaigns for charitables causes. You see these celebs use their starpower to strongarm and browbeat their elite friends & colleagues into signing huge checks for different causes. So dont talk 'bout the public harrassing anybody. Our celebs are learners in this regard. They could do more and should do more.

Well said
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by nairalforlaughs: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
londoner: she obviously does not know the difference between a friendly private communication and an unhelpful internet rant,which harms a cause she claims is close to her heart..

Hmmm......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by damique(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
Shame on you! Seekin attention ova a terminal illness.... Abroko!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by andyanders: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
The guy no go chop after the transplant? This lady should stay off and allow people help the guy. After the transplant, what of feeding and other things and is she expecting him to come back online begging for another fund to fed? Nonsense.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by werlay(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Many People talk without the fear of God..

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Onyinyechimara:

You don chop this morning?
Do you realise dialysis costs money?
Do you realise that you need at least 3 sessions every week that is 156 MINIMUM sessions every year for effective dialysis?
Do you realise that most people cannot even bear this minimum cost on their own?
What do you think has kept him alive the past 2 years without the disgrace of coming to the public to beg for help?
You think money for women and drinks equates the cost of one dialysis session?

Do you know the cost of one vial of erythropoietin alone? If you don't know this is needed in kidney failure google is your friend
Do you know the cost of immunosuppressive drugs he will need AFTER the transplant ?
Do you know if any complications will occur?
Have you seen anyone die from renal failure before?? Didn't think so
It can eat up the funds of even wealthy people who in your very words have ' invested wisely'

So Madam kidney foundation is right?
I hope she ll still be right if kidney failure visits you or someone you know

God bless U so much.. as much as I want to keep quiet,I'm forced to say my mind.. Juliet Ibrahim is a B.iatch
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Israel5(m): 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Double194: Dis chick dey mad, see as she open mouth dey talk about cheaper hospitals, what is money compared to life. I thought she had a brain.
its not just economists that spend with caution, sensible people do. juliet is making sense. victims of simlar ailments beg for 7milli naira on TV but here we have ojb in need of 10milla extra c'mon. no big deal he'l need the change when he comes back. not against the donation but julie has made her point.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
She's trying so hard to be relevant, long way to go gurl,try harder u coming up..anuofia
Airforce1: This woman is an enemy of progress..

First it was bout her been more beautiful than kim k

And now tis bout ojb asking for 100k instead of 50k

Can't she just shut the phuck up and mind her business?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yea she was half nude(her breast showing from the sides) nd playing it out with a little boy in a movie cald 4 can play abi na 6 can play.
lorretta u: have watched a por.n movie she acted?if so pls give us the title let's search online and confirm.if not quit spoiling her name
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
I guess one good turn deserves another. When celebs de harass us with their wealth flaunting it, we nor talk now wey we de harass dem to spend de wealth, dem de complain mtscheeeeew!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by yinkuse: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
ebera: So sorry 2 say dis,bt she has a point and a very solid one @ dt.OJB,wia is all his money?after all is he nt a celebrity too.does it mean he has been squandering his money on drinks n women,now he wnts other people who invested wisefully 2 help him.well since it's a matter of life n death,they ave 2 help him,bt nt under compulsion.it's dia money fellas.and she's right,ur N1000 can mek a difference.

I pray we won't be a victim IJN. But do u know how long dis guy has been managing dis ailment? And to maintain dis thing no be moimoi issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Shows Off His Erection / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Davido Celebrates 5 Million Twitter Followers As He Overtakes Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.