Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant (30210 Views)

Ojb's Kidney Reportedly Collapses Again / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Gideon1010(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Juliet or watever u call urslf, i can to realise ur enemy of progress, it was kim k and now ojb?.u dnt ve any gud story of ur own?, hw is it ur business or is it ghanian movies we are talkn abt?.pls mind ur corner.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 2:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: it's spelt CRETIN.
And by telling u to disagree without name calling that makes me a cretin.I wonder what then is your definition of Wisdom
look at this dumbo trying to lecture me on proper spelling and Grammar?
An idiott lacking in logical and cognitive reasoning.
End shall never wonder.
You probably don't recognize the difference between someone trying to beat Nairaland word censoring programme and a spelling blunder.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
grin grin
deeptesting:

Are u still on this thread.....Loretta! Loretta!! Loretta!!! How many times I call you? U know as house be say no money to take buy melicine for you,if you fall sick where u dey argue with faceless people...i don go back to junction nobody dey look my market for me.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Carl007: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
The amazing thing is that she is right.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Afolabs101: 2:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
SlyIg: This woman is good at negative criticism. The other time,she was at war with Kim Kardashan for being paid too much to grace an occasion in Nigeria. Kim is someone she is not even fit to untie her shoe.

Now she is here talking shit. With this statement alone, many will be discouraged from donating any longer. I pray God forgives her cos it's someone's life that is involved here.

How do you or anyone else know the truth??

This is Nigeria, someone tells you they need $100k for a kidney transplant and that's it, people just start depositing money in an account. How do we know when he's received the $100k, what if he receives $1million, will he return the excess??

We should have a breakdown of the costs along with daily updates as to how much has been received, otherwise its open to 419

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by ritzyview(m): 2:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
for this rubbish wey this JULIET IBRAHIM dey talk about, she too seriously need BRAIN REPLACEMENT SURGERY

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by stagger: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
I am appalled at the comments of this Ghanaian actress. If she had such concerns, must they be made public?

People forget that if you receive a transplant, there are drugs you must take forever to prevent the rejection of the organ. I knew about Steve Kadiri's situation and from what I knew about his case, kidney transplants do not just end at the operation.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: look at this dumbo trying to lecture me on proper spelling and Grammar?
An idiott lacking in logical and cognitive reasoning.
End shall never wonder.
You probably don't recognize the difference between someone trying to beat Nairaland word censoring programme and a spelling blunder.
yea but the censor doesn't block me when I spell it.anyway Cretinism is a condition caused by under-secretion of the growth hormone by the thyroid glands in children which leads to stunted growth of the femur and humerus and other long bones of the body.thereby producing an adult of minute physique.but this individual has normal mental capacity as a full grown human or even higher in some cases as most of the energy produced in the body is used for development of the brain.hence calling someone a Cretin because u feel they are not thinking well is another way to showcase your ignorance.because cretins are known for good normal reasoning.e.g chinedu Ikedieze and osita iheme.that's different from dwarfism.you can pay for lectures on that one seperately.this one was free.don't thank me smiley
deeptesting:
Are u still on this thread.....Loretta! Loretta!! Loretta!!! How many times I call you? U know as house be say no money to take buy melicine for you,if you fall sick where u dey argue with faceless people...i don go back to junction nobody dey look my market for me.
grin grin
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up you ill-mannered scum! I have read through your comments and they are nothing but jungle noises. You are bashing somebody about his lack of basic education in English, but your drivels are full of punctuation catastrophe! Talking about the kettle calling the pot black rubbish!
me scum? Now who's ill mannered?you probably took the whole of one hour to puntuate that little paragrapgh u just wrote.ok I've noticed you.can you pls go back to ur cage?
londoner
sorry for what you went through.the Lord is ur strength.I understand how her comments can make u angry.but I love the way you were able to bring ur points out without resorting to insults
FYI.I'm not her fan.I don't even like nollywood movies.
But it hurts when you notice that ppl can't wait for the slightest opportunity to start mouthing off obscenities about ppl they don't know well.
It's just sad.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by kliq(m): 3:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
saintandsinnerz:

Shut up you ill-mannered scum! I have read through your comments and they are nothing but jungle noises. You are bashing somebody about his lack of basic education in English, but your drivels are full of punctuation catastrophe! Talking about the kettle calling the pot black rubbish!
nice 1
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Felixadded(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
yimidee: Pple please if d surgery is gonna cost $50k, wat about accomodation or is d hospital gonna keep him for free? Other medications post surgery check up or is he gonna have the surgery and head home the same day sad
Don't mind those shallow minded people joor. At this jet age, I don't why some people still have to be thinking with their ass!
The cynic has that huge suggestion n she never care to contact him directly or to consult his friends for her own candid opinion. What she stands to gain by this criticism, ehn? If can't help him, you don't have to be attacking some good 'Samaritans' nah. Nawa o!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by princesammmy: 3:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
i have been seeing Ojb on NL of lately, whats the meaning of Ojb? Is it the name of a person animal or thing? Am serious
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by oshea44: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
is she a Nigerian?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by oshorlabyC(m): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
She for just say she no get money to donate, nonsense!!!. Meanwhile that curse that thunder go fire any artist that sings tribute to ojb if he dies still hold o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by oshorlabyC(m): 3:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
princesammmy: i have been seeing Ojb on NL of lately, whats the meaning of Ojb? Is it the name of a person animal or thing? Am serious
Who u be abeg, person,animal or thing

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 3:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
kreami diva: Biko Julie park well near one transformer.
This is just wickedness
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by solomon111(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: yea but the censor doesn't block me when I spell it.anyway Cretinism is a condition caused by under-secretion of the growth hormone by the thyroid glands in children which leads to stunted growth of the femur and humerus and other long bones of the body.thereby producing an adult of minute physique.but this individual has normal mental capacity as a full grown human or even higher in some cases as most of the energy produced in the body is used for development of the brain.hence calling someone a Cretin because u feel they are not thinking well is another way to showcase your ignorance.because cretins are known for good normal reasoning.e.g chinedu Ikedieze and osita iheme.that's different from dwarfism.you can pay for lectures on that one seperately.this one was free.don't thank me smiley grin grin
me scum? Now who's ill mannered?you probably took the whole of one hour to puntuate that little paragrapgh u just wrote.ok I've noticed you.can you pls go back to ur cage?sorry for what you went through.the Lord is ur strength.I understand how her comments can make u angry.but I love the way you were able to bring ur points out without resorting to insults
But it hurts when you notice that ppl can't wait for the slightest opportunity to start mouthing off obscenities about ppl they don't know well.
It's just sad.
lol.
You must be a very obstinate girl.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Afroconnect: 3:32pm On Jun 28, 2013
if she can not say something that will help or contribute-she should shut her black ass up...stingy Ghana atitude.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by londoner: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2013
Afolabs101:

How do you or anyone else know the truth??

This is Nigeria, someone tells you they need $100k for a kidney transplant and that's it, people just start depositing money in an account. How do we know when he's received the $100k, what if he receives $1million, will he return the excess??

We should have a breakdown of the costs along with daily updates as to how much has been received, otherwise its open to 419

What costs are associated with a kidney transplant?

It is because of people like you that I wish she was more controlled with her mouth.

Thank goodness the people donating did so without first suspecting 419.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 3:46pm On Jun 28, 2013
She's a bit like the Ghanaians on Nairaland, always eager to give unsolicited opinions. No one mentioned her name when they were calling for celebs to donate. If it was a Ghanaian producer who needed surgery, Nigerians won't even hear about it much less talk about it. It just says it all, Ghanaians just don't know how to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
The average cost of a kidney transplant is about $90,000. The medications and care needed after kidney transplant surgery averages about $16,000 per year.
http://www.answers.ask.com/health/other/how_much_does_a_kidney_transplant_cost
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by howfarwhatagwan: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Juliet Ibrahim if you have a problem with the price then don't donate it's not by force. Someone is in need and all people can think about is the way assistance is being sought? Have you been in dire need before and had no one to turn to? You have no idea how that can be. If you feel so strongly about it you are a celebrity too ask for a breakdown of the cost or the quote and stop trying to dissuade others.

And for the people asking why he can't afford 15 million na wow for una oh this guy is a music producer not a politician.

Please those that can help should do so while those that are not willing to or cannot should just keep quiet simple.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Amokwe(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
What is Juliet Ibrahim talking about?
OJB or any other person in same situation would GLADLY exchange $100k for a sound good health

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by londoner: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
sorry for what you went through.the Lord is ur strength.I understand how her comments can make u angry.but I love the way you were able to bring ur points out without resorting to insults
It's just sad.

Thank you.

I know that she is speaking from a place of ignorance, so I actually pity her.

What makes it worse, is that, others may take her as an expert just because she has a kidney disease foundation. Coming out to put such a thing on social media was distasteful and uncalled for if you ask me.

She may have done damage to this mans cause.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by Tonylyte(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
wetin concern ghana wit naija matter? They are crossing boundary o! In naija we dont reason lyk poor people. Why didnt she go 4 economics in d first place?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by BashToks: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Just another attention seeking ho€..
No consistency in her plight.. Stop harassing celebs but fans can be harassed.
Condescending manner of approach to his fans.. (who told you your 1000 naira is not enough)
Finally, the organ transplant experts have spoken. You run a foundation buh apparently you don't get involved cos if u did u would know that it's not just about the transplants.. its not a simple process.
So, well, you didn't contribute positively to his cause and myt have derailed the intent of some good-hearted people with this pathetic excuse of an opinion that you just gave.
Get a life B!ATCh!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by naijaboiy: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: her point being that she owns a kidney foundation so might know more than the ordinary layman.now why I said I don't agree with her is that there might be a few other expenses apart from the transplant proper.she made a good point which I don't agree with.it's simple and precise.what's with the childish insults and nonsense bashing abt her career,future marriage bla bla bla.when are we going to learn to be constructive in our arguements?
one thing i av to let you knw my sista is datyu can't expect erybody to act and fink lyk yu...we are ol expressin our opinions d suitable way we deem it fit to...you can't expect evryone to act and fink lyk you..dats why dere are dfrent ppl in d world
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by othuskyTM(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Double194: Dis chick dey mad, see as she open mouth dey talk about cheaper hospitals, what is money compared to life. I thought she had a brain.
make she jst shut d Bleep up and us
Dat her mouth go eat kainke wetin cum bring Ghana must go 4 here self?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by jendell: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abeg,no vex,juliet follow 4 those dey call celebrities..pple no wise shaa....evn if it's true,must she talk knowing fully well she has'nt contributed financially or odawise 2 OJB.....na wah o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by auskenfine(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Yeah the fee might just be too much according to her, but she shouldn't present the facts in a confrontational manner. If she is not pained and jealous that the guy may be richer after surgery. Hahahahahaaha people and character sef!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: it's spelt CRETIN.
And by telling u to disagree without name calling that makes me a cretin.I wonder what then is your definition of Wisdom
I think you should be called a hypocrite in addition to cretin, because I started reading this thread from the beginning and you were the first to quoted someone and insulted him for a post that had nothing to do with you. Now you are playing the victim. SMH
lorretta u: you're not even table-cloth material talk more husband material.why are u insulting someone u don't know?and why does this have to come right back to husband and wife issue?she's not wife material but if u see her now,u'll fall at her feet begging for attention.talk abt the issue at hand.leave marriage out of it.village man.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by collynzo2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
saintandsinnerz:

Thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Questions Cost Of Ojb’s Kidney Transplant by goshen26: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
You sure se this chick never smoke weed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Users Slam Naija Blog For Referring To Simi As "Adekunle Gold's Wife" / Tiwa's Baby, Jamil Chilling In His G-Wagon / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.