Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. (17384 Views)

24 Sins Committed By Jonathan, Wike And PDP - APC / The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Indonesia Executed Convicts Sang 'amazing Grace' Hymn As They Face Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Romans 6:23 KJV - For the
wages of sin is death; but the
- Bible ...
For the wages of sin is death;
but the gift of God is eternal life
through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by ExcelDec(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
pappilo: Was it proven that he gave the child acid to drink? A vulcaniser may have had a "acid" at home as a tool of his trade. Couldnt a child have drank the "acid" accidentally? I as out one day and got a call from the missus that my 3 year old son had been found in the toilet with bleach all over him. If he had drank this bleach, should my missus have been charged with attempted murder?

Everyone in Ibadan knows Senator Folarin ordered the killing of Eleweomo but today he is a free man and no one has been convicted of the murder despite there been several witnesses.

I am not against capital punishment and have no problem with the second suspect who was caught in the act and presented ludicrous defence, being sentenced to death. Just let the man know his date of execution well in advance and let him exhaust all appeals.

Can a (4) Months Old baby crawl.... talk more of playing wit a container of ACID...??
Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
pappilo: Was it proven that he gave the child acid to drink? A vulcaniser may have had a "acid" at home as a tool of his trade. Couldnt a child have drank the "acid" accidentally? I as out one day and got a call from the missus that my 3 year old son had been found in the toilet with bleach all over him. If he had drank this bleach, should my missus have been charged with attempted murder?

Everyone in Ibadan knows Senator Folarin ordered the killing of Eleweomo but today he is a free man and no one has been convicted of the murder despite there been several witnesses.

I am not against capital punishment and have no problem with the second suspect who was caught in the act and presented ludicrous defence, being sentenced to death. Just let the man know his date of execution well in advance and let him exhaust all appeals.

Did you read the story? The baby was 4 months old, can it even sit talk less of drinking anything!
Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by ihimami: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
gentlegg: I was against their execution before, but honestly now that i read their crimes, i can tell you that those 2 monsters are not suppose to continue living with humans.

grin grin grin Nigerians! I love you guys, If this news of capital punishment were to come out Saudi Arabia, they will be shouting of how barbaric they are. Hmmm! I always laugh at some people who advocate for abolishment of capital punishment, even in the US capital punishment is still being applied in some ststes.
Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by Deblow: 4:12am On Jun 29, 2013
@papillo, ur comments there is as amusing as it is quite unfortunate! Are you inferring that the prosecution and the trial judges just in a day convicted the accused without fair trials (I don't know if the accused had appeals though). A roadside vulcanizer with acid as his tool of trade? Haba! A four month-old baby and a four year-old boy! Even if the baby drank the acid by himself (which is very much impossible) where was he when the baby left in his custody was playing with acid and acid being what it is should not have been put in a place where even toddlers can have easy access to it. He who kills by the sword must die by it. I am in full support of capital punishment for capital offenses. Doing the contrary is encouraging criminality and that won't augur well for our country. For crying out loud, why should we say someone who deliberately killed a fellow human being should be kept in prison custody for life and get fed and catered for wit the tax payers money including the money of the relations of the person killed by him? It is absurd and even against the rule of natural justice. They must be made to die even more painful deaths becos in my opinion, death by hanging isn't as painful as the one by a sip of conc acid. Die, u wicked soul and rot away in hell!
Re: Crimes Committed By The Executed Convicts In Edo State. by JOYJACOB: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Couldnt a child have drank the "acid" accidentally?

Mr man didn't u read d story well? D baby in question here was just four mnts old! Four mnts fit go cary by imself drink?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited / BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.