Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Shoprite Opens In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoprite Opens In Ibadan (34887 Views)

When Shoprite Opens In Igbo Land (graphic Picture) / Nizamiye Hospital Opens In Abuja(pictures) / Intercontinental Hotel Opens In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by deda(m): 6:01am On Jun 28, 2013
The much expected shoprite has opened in Ibadan. Just see how pple rushed in on the first day.Hope other supermarkets like foodco, parade, etc will still be in business.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by ayo2009ice(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Good to ear dis

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by naptu2: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Nice one
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by spawnx: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2013
deda: The much expected shoprite has opened in Ibadan. Just see how pple rushed in on the first day.Hope other supermarkets like foodco, parade, etc will still be in business.

see crowd
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 28, 2013
South Africans making billions in our country, but they don't want our people to have peace in their own country.

20 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by nitlad: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2013
Great. Where is it located in Ibadan?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Report has it that customers who visited shoprite on it first day of opening in ibadan were over 102,000, but they recorded just N35,000 sale grin

Suprite ni ilu ibadan, Aku sopping ooo... Sopping atu wa lara ooo grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by deols(f): 9:05am On Jun 28, 2013
I though it opened long ago o. I got the hand bill yesterday and have plans of going to see today.

I hope Ayam safe o

Ogbeche77: Report has it that customers who visited shoprite on it first day of opening in ibadan were over 102,000, but they recorded just N35,000 sale grin

Stopu lying jor. Oniro oShi.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by movein: 9:16am On Jun 28, 2013
ayo2009ice: Good to ear dis
Ear Ko Nose Ni grin Se o lor sup rait ni?

5 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by vosquare: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
dat local nd dirty ib...y dem no go abk,egbeda,ijebu igbo?? grin grin grin
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Zenith21(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
Lol, dats how nigerians rush for new products..... Very soon it would fade out.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Walexz02(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2013
They are welcomed o!!
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by IB5(f): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2013
nitlad: Great. Where is it located in Ibadan?

Beside cocoa house in Dugbe.
Mr Price and film house are also around cocoa house.

But film house should reduce their charges for a movie, N500 on weekends and N1000 in the week. That is too much angry angry

deda: The much expected shoprite has opened in Ibadan. Just see how pple rushed in on the first day.Hope other supermarkets like foodco, parade, etc will still be in business.
Foodco has been in Ibadan for over 6months or more now. One is at Odua complex around best way and the one around I think eleyele.
Kfc also has also opened its two branches, one at Bodija along Awolowo avenue and the other one around dugbe.

The pic below is the foodco at odua complex, don't mind my poor pic.

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by wellmax(m): 9:19am On Jun 28, 2013
movein: Ear Ko Nose Ni grin Se o lor sup rait ni?
ayo2009ice: Good to ear dis
grin grin grin you are mouthed
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: Report has it that customers who visited shoprite on it first day of opening in ibadan were over 102,000, but they recorded just N35,000 sale grin

walahi you don kolo

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2013
in other news, a girl jailed for visiting a nigerian friend in south africa.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Oooboy, peeps don de hope tey tey
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by djmummy: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2013
citizenisb:

Transliteration: Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad. [barukh shem kevod malkhuto le'olam va'ed.] ve'ahavta et Adonai eloheykha bekhol-levavkha u'vekhol nafshekha u'vekhol me'odekha. ve'hayu hadevarim ha'eileh asher anokhi metzavekha haiyom al-levavekha. veshinantam levanekha vedibarta bam beshivtekha beveitekha u'velekhtekha vaderekh u'vshakhbekha u'vkumekha. u'kshartam le'ot al-yadekha vehayu letotafot bein einekha. u'khtavtam al-mezuzot beitekha u'visharekha.

Translation: HEAR, O ISRAEL: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Perhaps ur making this comment from Uselu or Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by omolomolarinero: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
The opening brought in everybody from Corporate workers to Students, Hawkers, Okada men, bricklayers, Alfas, Pastors, Nurses, beggars, including everybody that was not mentioned. lol

Within few hours of opening, the mall was filled to the brim, the window-shoppers, the real shoppers, shop lifters, shop-eaters, photo -hoppers, all the shop-shop were present. There was human traffic right within the shopping shelves, that you had to hold your pockets tightly cos of ..em…em…the ‘bros-ess’. I was so scared for the supermarket, shoplifting-ly speaking. To end it all, trust my Ibadan peeps, they turned SHOPRITE to a photo studio!

Well I no blame em. how else can they post photos that must go with the title ‘Shoprite things’ on social media? Hee..eh…he

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/06/28/photos-from-the-opening-of-shoprite-ibadan/ for exclusive pix

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
shoprite? Shey na iru(locust beans) dem dey sell for there wey ibadan people take boku like this?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2013
citizenisb:

Transliteration: Shema Yisrael Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad. [barukh shem kevod malkhuto le'olam va'ed.] ve'ahavta et Adonai eloheykha bekhol-levavkha u'vekhol nafshekha u'vekhol me'odekha. ve'hayu hadevarim ha'eileh asher anokhi metzavekha haiyom al-levavekha. veshinantam levanekha vedibarta bam beshivtekha beveitekha u'velekhtekha vaderekh u'vshakhbekha u'vkumekha. u'kshartam le'ot al-yadekha vehayu letotafot bein einekha. u'khtavtam al-mezuzot beitekha u'visharekha.

Translation: HEAR, O ISRAEL: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
what's this one saying
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Burger01(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2013
movein: Ear Ko Nose Ni grin Se o lor sup rait ni?

grin
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
na dem dy rush there to shop right....liek say na crusade dem dey attend lol....na wa oo so what has shoprite been waiting for all these years......to open a mall at Ibadan..
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by coolgb(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
Shoprite ko gba ese lana o. Ibadan people have actually been waiting for its arrival. Omo d traffic too much
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by rodeo0070(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
*Excited* grin grin grin
After work today, I'll go there. I hope say I no go miss my appointment for Options 247 sha... wink undecided

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by vosquare: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2013
ibadan yoruba 4uni pas comedi...soprite

8 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Franchise on my mind

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by vosquare: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2013
omolomolarinero: exclusive pictures at www.whatsupibadan.com

whatsupibadan ko,wasoap ibadan ni
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by 80million1: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2013
and so?
Re: Shoprite Opens In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2013
nitlad: Great. Where is it located in Ibadan?

Beside cocoa house, CBD, dugbe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Oronsanye Report: Buhari Asks SGF, HOS To Scrap, Merge Some Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.