Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York (18882 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2013
By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor
LAGOS—Convalescing governor of Taraba State, Mr.Danbaba Suntai is a living miracle and should be able to resume his duties very soon, Governor Gabriel Suswam of Benue State declared yesterday.

Governor Suswam also confirmed that Suntai spoke with Vice-President Namadi Sambo on Tuesday in his presence. Suswam visited Suntai in New York, United States where he is recuperating following last October’s air crash of a private planethat he was piloting.

He also confirmed that Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God also visited Suntai same Tuesday.

Suntai of Taraba at theSea View Hospital Rehabilitation Centre and Home in New York on Tuesday. Governor Suntai’s state of health has generated much heat in the political arena recently.

Governor Suswam who was accompanied by his wife, Yemisi during his visit to Suntai, dismissed reports that Suntai was unable to recognize friends and family, saying that Suntai recognsied and called his wife by her name.

Suswam who visited Suntai during an official trip to the United States spoke toVanguardfrom New York.
“He is fine, he is doing very, very well and he is walking on his own and when I was with him, theybrought food to him and he ate,” Governor Suswamsaid.

“When I was with him, we made a call to the vice-president and he (Suntai) spoke with him.
”He is walking and it is a living miracle that we areseeing,” the Benue governor further revealed.

Asked on the prospects of Suntai resuming work asgovernor, he said: ”Why not, he should be able to resume work and I see no reason why he cannot, and I think he is very ok.”

Asked specifically if Suntai recognized him, he replied: ”Recognise me? Yes, he recognized me and even called my wife by her name and I can saythat he has recovered his memory and those stories about memory loss are not true as I spent about one hour with him discussing and exchanging banters.”

Governor Suntai survived when the private aircraft he was piloting crashed near Yola, Adamawa Stateon October 25, 2012 and he was subsequently transferred to the National Hospital in Abuja before he was evacuated for further treatment in Germany.

He was transferred to the John Hopkins University Hospital in the United States in March and discharged from the hospital last week.

Source:vanguard

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Get well soon

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by effisyman: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2013
ok
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by realone2012: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
Get well soon
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by jhydebaba(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Garrithe1st: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
Get well soon. May your health be restored soonest.

It's nice ur memory is coming back. I hope ur resignation letter is already typed. Pls as soon as you remember your signature just sign the letter.

Thank you.

cool

8 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by pekelepekele(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
jhydebaba: All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human

That is one of those things i hate about this life . They said some people are vip while others are Less important people?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by cnwamo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Noted
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by daywatcher: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
i don't care....in sane countries, this guy will be relieved of his duties by now

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by omotola1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
We haff hear
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Don't forget to visit Jezreel too

He attends your church and has your picture on his wall.

9 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ebenezerk2: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank God for that
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ebenezerk2: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Did they die or sustain injuries?
jhydebaba: All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by ayee123: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
Well.... OK.

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Anniettieufia(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
There is certainly hope for him and pray for his total recovery.

Let me also remind him that he should see his recovery beyond A miracle and recognized that God has a purpose for giving him a SECOND CHANCE.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
he'll get well in JESUS NAME
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
If he is well as they claim, why hasn't he returned to Nigeria? Why hasn't he spoken to address his state himself? Why the reported description evidence of his health? Is it impossible for him to 'fully recuperate' in Nigeria? Please!

Now comes the true test for 'Daddy Gee Hoe's integrity. Why hasnt he spoke himself on the state of Suntai's health? Well, I'll tell you why. Cos if he does, and lies to Nigerians and it turns out that Suntai is actually a walking vegetable, his congregation (i.e: 'Sheeple') will be disappointed. If he speaks the truth, the govt will be mad at him. A quagmire he is in.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
why can't this man just go and rest? At least it would be on record that he was a Governor in the state.

But why did Pastor Adeboye go all the way to New York to see a Nigerian politician? Na wa o! Are they friends?

If it was to pray for him, why couldn't he pray for him from Nigeria?

When people criticize Adeboye for hobnobbing with the corrupt Nigerian elite (e.g. Ibori) and not speaking up against the many evils in the land, his church members would start retorting.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ivoo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
To God be the Glory!
The others involved in the crash have recovered since December 2012. They have resumped duties and doing well. I personally visited one them during their thanksgiving service.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by JimIbanga: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Please nobody should drag my daddy in the Lord, Daddy GO, into this o. If na joke make u stop am.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah: why can't this man just go and rest? At least it would be on record that he was a Governor in the state.

But why did Pastor Adeboye go all the way to New York to see a Nigerian politician? Na wa o! Are they friends?

When people criticize Adeboye for hobnobbing with the corrupt Nigerian elite (e.g. Ibori) and not speaking up against the many evils in the land, his church members would start retorting.

You don talk am finish! This Adeboye guy na sneak! Hes a politician himself jor! When him go LASUTH go pray for sick people? What about those in Igbobi? Na only where e dey sweet u dey see am. Shio!

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Pukkah: 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
picaro:

You don talk am finish! This Adeboye guy na sneak! Hes a politician himself jor! When him go LASUTH go pray for sick people? What about those in Igbobi? Na only where e dey sweet u dey see am. Shio!

Pastor Adeboye needs to watch it!

See him here with Ibori. Na wa for this country o

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by lafuria1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
By the way christian association of nigeria haven't said anything about suntai healthand what's happening in taraba like they did during the late yardua saga.
Anyway get well soon suntai.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by dridowu: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
Get well soon and enjoy ur break without nothing to show 4 it (8yrs).
4 Pas Adeboye, God is watching

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Riversides2003(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah: why can't this man just go and rest? At least it would be on record that he was a Governor in the state.

Do you know if he was in America at that time, stop saying rubbish and try to mind your business,what if he even decides to travel there to see him is there anything wrong with that? bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by mekaboy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
You people go blind and deaf when Adeboye visits people in prison, it is only when he visits a gov that you can open your mouth to criticize.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by tutu1: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Supported all this man of God when na only rich man be their client
baslone: Don't forget to visit Jezreel too

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
baslone: Don't forget to visit Jezreel too

OJB IS LOOKING FOR FUNDS REMEMBER
PASTOR WILL ONLY VISIT HIM WHEN HE
GETS WELL, AND HITS A MULTI-PLATINUM
ALBUM WITH LOTS OF $$$$$$$
UNTIL THEN......... undecided

BY THE WAY WERE U THE 'BASLONE' THAT WENT TO FEGO?'

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by mekaboy(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah:

Did JESUS stop anyone from seeing him? If he is with ibori what's the big deal? Even if ibori stole Nigeria money and donated the money in church,all the money in the world belongs to GOD, so if you still it and bring it to him, he will receive it but punish you for stealing.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Riversides2003(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
Pukkah:

Pls you need to go learn how to talk, that picture you are seeing where does it look like it was snapped,no matter how bad no matter how good, some people still needs to be recognised and is think Ibori i one of them,if you have not sinned, cast the first stone are u a saint yourself?hatter fu*k u
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2013
mekaboy: You people go blind and deaf when Adeboye visits people in prison, it is only when he visits a gov that you can open your mouth to criticize.
What is this one saying? My friend, if he ever visited the sick in public hospitals, prayed for them and perhaps distributed something, the world will know. Trust me, we would have heard. The fact is, he never did. You dont see him walking on the streets helping the broke and needy, no! you see him frolicking with the high and mighty, fueled by the money you gullible punks donate on a daily/weekly basis. Y'all better start thinking though.

Why him no visit OJB go pray for am? Abi OJB no sick too? cos the guy no be politician, and him no get money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Panics Over High PVC Collection In APC Strongholds / Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC / Sanwo-Olu Wins Governorship Primary, Promises To Continue Good Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.