Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York (18891 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
picaro:
What is this one saying? My friend, if he ever visited the sick in public hospitals, prayed for them and perhaps distributed something, the world will know. Trust me, we would have heard. The fact is, he never did. You dont see him walking on the streets helping the broke and needy, no! you see him frolicking with the high and mighty, fueled by the money you gullible punks donate on a daily/weekly basis. Y'all better start thinking though.

Why him no visit OJB go pray for am? Abi OJB no sick too? cos the guy no be politician, and him no get money.

You are a very big f00l

People like you are the reason why many would not help this OJB dude.
Any small thing, its OJB.. Is OJB the only sick one in Nigeria...

Why don't your pastor/reverend father/iman go and pray for him?

Why don't you go and pray for him? or is your sins too much that God never answer your prayers anymore?

Must Pastor Adeboye walk with bathroom flip flop on the road sides of Lagos for you to end your f00lish not so sensible criticism??

If OJB needs prayers, what stops him from giving his life to christ.. (by repenting from his old bad ways of fornication, wordly life style, f00lish not inspiring songs, drunkiness etc.)

Why didn't you f00ls preach to him, or are you just waiting for Adeboye who has over 80million members to come do that?

The number of Pastors and Ministers under the leading of RCCG ministry is more than the total number of MEN in your state, and still you expect an elderly man old enough to be your grandfather to start walking and distributing N20 to the unrepentant touts on your streets..?

I hope you people will not kill yourselves someday...

Hatred kills faster than HIV...

Let me ask you, what must He Adeboye do to satisfy you??

Is he a God that he now has the power to change the hearts of you f00lish politicians?
He can only preach to them... He cannot force anyone to repent..

Why should he (Adeboye) come to your state to distribute relief materials to you when he has over 200 Pastors in the same state?

In short ehn... I don tire for una matter...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by abujalapdog(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2013
better
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Msgamble: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
We got loads of THOMAS in d house..buh lyk rick ross lyrics 'seeing is believing'..as 4 the G.O lyk T.i lyrics 'watch ur mouth,watch the way u approaching me'..attacking a man of GOD will only make ur life more miserable be careful,choose ur words carefully

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by lamorena: 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
VOTE SUNTAI FOR PRESIDENT COME 2015.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by seyi360(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2013
picaro:
This is so sad. He does all that, does he? Wow! Please, give me links, show me. I'm an unbeliever, educate me, you fool!
You lose your mind worshipping a man, and you assume he does no wrong, and quick to arms when someone raises questions. Is it not obvious to you that your god of a man is a fake? Wallowing in billions of naira, while you impoverished nitwit sit there and deify him. Is this not the same man who entertains criminals from Ibori to corrupt leaders like GEJ et al?
You say even Jesus entertained tax collectors and thieves, yes, repented thieves. And keep in mind, Jesus never legitimized them to continue, rather he spoke against corruption and threw out thieves in the 'house of god'. He rode also with the common men and healed the beggars ON THE STREET.
So don't come up with that crap of Jesus did this and that. Your so called men of god ride with sirens and armed police men. They fraternize only with the wealthy and worse still the oppressors of the common man. My enemy's friend is my enemy. He who prays for and encourage those who oppress the downtrodden, is an enemy of the people. But the people, yes those blinded fools will hail their opressors and fight those who speak the truth.
I'll leave you with what your jesus said, if you want to walk with him, sell off your riches to the poor and needy, speak for the poor, other than that go Bleep yourself!
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by picaro(f): 1:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Acidosis:

You are a very big f00l

Why don't you go and pray for him? or is your sins too much that God never answer your prayers anymore?

Must Pastor Adeboye walk with bathroom flip flop on the road sides of Lagos for you to end your f00lish not so sensible criticism??

If OJB needs prayers, what stops him from giving his life to christ.. (by repenting from his old bad ways of fornication, wordly life style, f00lish not inspiring songs, drunkiness etc.)

Why didn't you f00ls preach to him, or are you just waiting for Adeboye who has over 80million members to come do that?

The number of Pastors and Ministers under the leading of RCCG ministry is more than the total number of MEN in your state, and still you expect an elderly man old enough to be your grandfather to start walking and distributing N20 to the unrepentant touts on your streets..?

Is he a God that he now has the power to change the hearts of you f00lish politicians?

Why should he (Adeboye) come to your state to distribute relief materials to you when he has over 200 Pastors in the same state?

I tried replying you but discovered there's no way to do so without descending to your level, and that's risky to the minds health. You have said absolutely nothing worth replying to. As a matter of fact, let's just say you have said nothing. Ode
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 29, 2013
picaro:
What is this one saying? My friend, if he ever visited the sick in public hospitals, prayed for them and perhaps distributed something, the world will know. Trust me, we would have heard. The fact is, he never did. You dont see him walking on the streets helping the broke and needy, no! you see him frolicking with the high and mighty, fueled by the money you gullible punks donate on a daily/weekly basis. Y'all better start thinking though.

Why him no visit OJB go pray for am? Abi OJB no sick too? cos the guy no be politician, and him no get money.

How many broke and needy people have you helped so far? And how many times have you pray for OJB since you've heard about his ailment? With the little you have, how much have you sent into OJB's bank account? Remember, people are depositing as low as N100, so no amount is too little. I think you should start doing something meaningful with your life instead of getting yourself busy discussing other people's deeds. He comes to my state every week and the RCCG house he stays in is opposite my father's house and people in the neighborhood can feel his impact. Please, stop the prejudice and criticise only those you've known and met before. It's going to help you alot.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 29, 2013
jhydebaba: All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human
they were all trated in naija nd recovered last year.one of them z my tribesman

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Jerrylove4u: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2013
I dnt knw if Daddy G O did visit him at d hospital but one tin i know is dat he was in New york 4 d RCCG Holy Ghost Service.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by farem: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2013
Pukkah:

Pastor Adeboye needs to watch it!

See him here with Ibori. Na wa for this country o
[color=#990000]
what has Ibori got to do wit this issue. You see, there are certain levels you get to that you can help but see any person. Where are various pictures that pst Adeboye took with various Obas and Obis some muslims in practice. Adeboye even goes to Arabs land and was welcome by muslims. It is the poverty of status that makes you think having handshake wit Ibori or any other persons like him means he is conniving. Go and check where pope has handshakes wit doubtful characters. The Lord Jesus had hand shakes wit Mary Magdalene, Matthew the tax collector. He reached forth to Adam after the fall. Mr Perfect, you didnt die for anybody, it's Jesus. It's only Him that can write anyone off. You are really keeping record and files in your archives. Keep it up while I and likes of Dangotes will be rolling out billions! Busy body!
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by farem: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2013
mekaboy: You people go blind and deaf when Adeboye visits people in prison, it is only when he visits a gov that you can open your mouth to criticize.
[color=#990000]
THIS IS TOO MUCH
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Gboliwe: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2013
jhydebaba: All we hear about this crash is Governor Suntai this Governor Suntai that, what about the other people in that plane Are they not human
shey it gets to one's face? It is very annoying and irritating. That is the same thing happening in that OJB's case.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by farem: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2013
mekaboy: You people go blind and deaf when Adeboye visits people in prison, it is only when he visits a gov that you can open your mouth to criticize.
FRUSTRATION IS THE CAUSE. THE MAN HAS LEFT THEM TOO FAR BEHIND!
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by mko2005: 8:42am On Jun 29, 2013
''He entered Jericho and was passing through. There was a man named Zacchaeus who was a chief tax collector, and he was rich. He was trying to see who Jesus was, but he was not able because of the crowd, since he was a short man.So running ahead, he climbed up a sycamore tree to see Jesus, since He was about to pass that way. When Jesus came to the place, He looked up and said to him, “Zacchaeus, hurry and come down because today I must stay at your house.''

''One of the Pharisees asked Jesus to eat with him, so Jesus went into the Pharisee’s house and sat at the table. A sinful woman in the town learned that Jesus was eating at the Pharisee’s house. So she brought an alabaster jar of perfume and stood behind Jesus at his feet, crying. She began to wash his feet with her tears, and she dried them with her hair, kissing them many times and rubbing them with the perfume. When the Pharisee who asked Jesus to come to his house saw this, he thought to himself, “If Jesus were a prophet, he would know that the woman touching him is a sinner!''Luke 7:36-39

Nigerians ! You left out the content of the post and started out with hate words ! This is exactly what happened durring Jesus' time. I can perceive that most of us using hate words on the pastor who wasn't even a protagonist or the subject of discussion of this post(Ojb & Suswam with all his quotes according to the write up) it's either we are atheists,muslims, ignorant Christians and some ignorant roman catholics who thinks it's okay to hate any pastor so long as he isn't a rev.father. Please stop the hate words that wasn't the reason Christ died for the world !

God help us

1 Like

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by XavierSmiley: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2013
Acidosis:

You are a very big f00l

God bless Ʊ. Very well-said
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by silerandapapka(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2013
A miracle living God. Suntai we wish u quick recovery in Jesus name.

Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by baslone: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2013
Acidosis:

You mean repent like Suntai and Ibori did?

Do you personally know OJB? Why judge him!!

All you dudes are the same- Hypocrites!!!!

NB- "Jah is my light" is an inspiring song so what are you saying.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
1. Which hospital is Nelson Mandela receiving treatment?
2. where is it located?
3. Why do we all think that UK will not thing about us the way they have spoken?
I strongly believe that we are better and blessed more than all these people we run to. can someone please compare Nigeria with Uk and tell me who should be rejecting who if we make good use of what we have
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
baslone: Don't forget to visit Jezreel too

He attends your church and has your picture on his wall.
How many have you visited?
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Ogbonnagba(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
picaro:

You don talk am finish! This Adeboye guy na sneak! Hes a politician himself jor! When him go LASUTH go pray for sick people? What about those in Igbobi? Na only where e dey sweet u dey see am. Shio!

It is better you mind your mouth and not joke with Daddy Adeboye ooo. If you trade words with politicians, don't think there is any thing like Democracy in heaven. You are judged by your action and your words.

Before you remove a log from someone's eye, you first check yours. permit me to ask, how many people have you helped? may be some children crossing the road, elderly woman carrying something on her head, someone who is hungry etc.

we need to develop the attitude of helping one another instead of condemning the deed of others.
Re: Adeboye, Suswam Visit Suntai In New-York by Shapshuta(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
God de ur side
Guseh:

Source:vanguard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Planning To Replace Striking Doctors With Traditional Healers, Witch / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands / Full Text From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Over CSU Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.