Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,925 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim (1239 Views)

What The Quran Says About Jesus Christ And Mary. / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The False Dajjal (Anti-Christ) And His Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Yes i do. I love jesus christ and i am a muslim,cos he is the prophet (pbuh)if you do click like here.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Pic

Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by truthman2012(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Pic

How do you show you love him?

1 Like

Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
^ He is wearing it. worshiping will be wrong.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by alexis(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Which Jesus are we talking about? The Jesus in the Quran or the Jesus in the Bible?

1. The Jesus in the Bible was born in a manger. The one in the Quran was born under a palm tree
2. The Jesus in the Bible never spoke as a baby. The one in the Quran spoke as an adult and created a live bird out of clay
3. The Jesus in the Bible was killed and died. The one in the Quran never died, or did die in some places but muslims reject it
4. The Jesus in the Bible was crucified. The one in the Quran said he was not

So, we need to know which Jesus you are talking about smiley
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by truthman2012(m): 9:14am On Jun 29, 2013
alexis: Which Jesus are we talking about? The Jesus in the Quran or the Jesus in the Bible?

1. The Jesus in the Bible was born in a manger. The one in the Quran was born under a palm tree
2. The Jesus in the Bible never spoke as a baby. The one in the Quran spoke as an adult and created a live bird out of clay
3. The Jesus in the Bible was killed and died. The one in the Quran never died, or did die in some places but muslims reject it

I wonder o! Thank you brother, God bless you.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
alexis: Which Jesus are we talking about? The Jesus in the Quran or the Jesus in the Bible?

read wella
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2013

These are very serious questions!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by nzechu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
Jesus says
john 14:15
If you love me, keep my commands
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
@Nzechu: lets just assume that Jesus said what you said he said. Lets assume further his statement of his covers all of us. We have to say all that he said therefore covers only the generation from him forward. hence, the fact that he is the only way is false because it will not cover those before him.

we also have to agree that when he said another comforter will come, we have to be on the look out for that another comforter. The only way we can know who is that another comforter will be primarily by the duties Jesus said the another comforter will discharge. The one who discharges this duty therefore takes the mantle of leadership from the hand of Jesus and carries it forward to eternity.

It is not possible to have a ghost who didnt fulfill the duties be the another comforter. And since Jesus didnt know all things, the time for the another comforter to come belongs to God, Alone.

So if the duties are fulfilled after 600 years it was spoken, cant you therefore follow the one who fulfilled them seeing that Jesus hadnt returned as he promised his disciples as evidence of his not knowing the timing of the coming of the another comforter?

It you do not obey the statement of Jesus above, how come you are in the right to tell us who follow the another comforter who passed the biblical test of bible prophetic test of "the spirit of God is upon the true prophet because such a prophet will say Jesus is the christ"?
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain: @Nzechu: lets just assume that Jesus said what you said he said. Lets assume further his statement of his covers all of us. We have to say all that he said therefore covers only the generation from him forward. hence, the fact that he is the only way is false because it will not cover those before him.
no point assuming,Jesus said it,and nothing can change that,not even u!
Interestingly,God made provision for ppl in OT which was just d foundation of d NT,Jesus was made knwn in d OT several times and ways. Everything dt happens den was just a platform for d New Covenant,thanks to God,there is no more condemnation by d law,we r saved by having faith in Christ Jesus!

The only way we can know who is that another comforter will be primarily by the duties Jesus said the another comforter will discharge. The one who discharges this duty therefore takes the mantle of leadership from the hand of Jesus and carries it forward to eternity.
dis r ur own words,nt JESUS'. Huh,trying to put mohammed in d Bible again?let me ask u,what r d duties of d comforter promised by Jesus?
And did d person u said will take over d mantle from Jesus followe Jesus' steps? Did He carry out d duties Jesus said He will perform? Continue to lie to urself!

It is not possible to have a ghost who didnt fulfill the duties be the another comforter. And since Jesus didnt know all things, the time for the another comforter to come belongs to God, Alone.
first Jesus didnt promise a ghost!
Secondly,Jesus knows all things,stop equating Him to ur prophet and stop deluding urself!

So if the duties are fulfilled after 600 years it was spoken, cant you therefore follow the one who fulfilled them seeing that Jesus hadnt returned as he promised his disciples as evidence of his not knowing the timing of the coming of the another comforter?
Lol,another delusion,d promise was nt fulfilled 600yrs later,it was fulfilled d moment Jesus ascended and it is still being fulfilled today!
When did He promised His disciples that He will return? Try again! The comforter He promised has come,and He didnt come 600yrs later,stop deluding urself!

It you do not obey the statement of Jesus above, how come you are in the right to tell us who follow the another comforter who passed the biblical test of bible prophetic test of "the spirit of God is upon the true prophet because such a prophet will say Jesus is the christ"?
gibberish!
No prophet of urs fulfilled d duties pf d comforter promsed by Jesus,try and face d truth!
I think alexis was right abt one thing,you guys need to define ur Jesus!
I pray d Lord break d power of satan over ur life and show u his salvation!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
@mintayo; who told you you are not under the laws? evidently, from your post above, you have no regards for Jesus and what he stood for. If Jesus said whoever abolishes or ask any to abolish the smallest of it, such a person shall be called the least [and if anything has to be in the lake of fire the least has to be it because everything else is above it and nothing is lower than the least].

you sound like those Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to because you cant even list the duties of the another comforter so that you show that any of them was fulfilled except when Muhammad [sa] fulfilled all. Your baseless miracle of words here will not work. you are a common magician with terrible tricks.

please excuse me. when you say gibberish, what do you mean? did you just say it to say you disagree or what because the usage i have came across on nairaland is not direct to whatever i believe gibberish is?

i dont think you know what it means to know all things if you say that Jesus knew everything when he clearly didnt know when fig tree is not with figs in off season it is a normal thing and such a tree could not be killed off because of following the nature of fig tree. I doubt further if you put into considerations that fact that Jesus didnt know the person who touched his garment and got healed or the time of the hour and other unknowns to him. Or you are just simply being yourself in the deception department?

Try again and show everyone how the duties of The Another Comforter was fulfilled on Pentecost and when you are unable,I will list example for each of how The prophet [sa] fulfill the duties, including talking to the children of Israel only of what God said.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by manmacho: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; who told you you are not under the laws? evidently, from your post above, you have no regards for Jesus and what he stood for. If Jesus said whoever abolishes or ask any to abolish the smallest of it, such a person shall be called the least [and if anything has to be in the lake of fire the least has to be it because everything else is above it and nothing is lower than the least].

you sound like those Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to because you cant even list the duties of the another comforter so that you show that any of them was fulfilled except when Muhammad [sa] fulfilled all. Your baseless miracle of words here will not work. you are a common magician with terrible tricks.

please excuse me. when you say gibberish, what do you mean? did you just say it to say you disagree or what because the usage i have came across on nairaland is not direct to whatever i believe gibberish is?

i dont think you know what it means to know all things if you say that Jesus knew everything when he clearly didnt know when fig tree is not with figs in off season it is a normal thing and such a tree could not be killed off because of following the nature of fig tree. I doubt further if you put into considerations that fact that Jesus didnt know the person who touched his garment and got healed or the time of the hour and other unknowns to him. Or you are just simply being yourself in the deception department?

Try again and show everyone how the duties of The Another Comforter was fulfilled on Pentecost and when you are unable,I will list example for each of how The prophet [sa] fulfill the duties, including talking to the children of Israel only of what God said.

you wish your words were true. you no nothing of the word of God. they are at best hieroglyphs to you though they are written in English.

men you confuse, you really really need help
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
@manmacho; explain yourself nau. its interesting that you didnt say anything. i wonder what stumped you?
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
I think Alex is right. Those two Jesus are not the same. I am sure the one the muslims are referring to is isa and not yeshua.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by alexis(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; who told you you are not under the laws? evidently, from your post above, you have no regards for Jesus and what he stood for. If Jesus said whoever abolishes or ask any to abolish the smallest of it, such a person shall be called the least [and if anything has to be in the lake of fire the least has to be it because everything else is above it and nothing is lower than the least].

When you are debating, you should provide references. You have not done so. If you want to talk about Jesus, you need to use the Bible's account of Jesus because the Bible is an authority on Jesus. So, give us some references to your above statements so we can follow you.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by alexis(m): 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain@mintayo

who told you you are not under the laws? evidently, from your post above, you have no regards for Jesus and what he stood for. If Jesus said whoever abolishes or ask any to abolish the smallest of it, such a person shall be called the least [and if anything has to be in the lake of fire the least has to be it because everything else is above it and nothing is lower than the least].

Please provide references on Jesus's statement so we can clarify what you mean. It is hard to address your statement without knowing what you are referring to

Are you suggesting the comforter Jesus was talking about was Mohammed?

Again, please reference the Bible verse(s) so we can know what you are talking about and properly address it. Jesus knew who touched him, he wasn't referring to someone that physically touched him and we know that because Peter said Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee and sayest thou, Who touched me?” (Luke 8: 45).. Jesus said - "immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him” (Mark 5:30) stopped and asked “Who touched me?”. His question was in reference to someone that got healed from touching him and not from people physically touching him. This is a basic Bible lesson that you don't even understand smiley

Again, are you suggesting that Mohammed was a comforter?
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; who told you you are not under the laws? evidently, from your post above, you have no regards for Jesus and what he stood for.
who are u to tell me dt I am under d law? I am not unnder d law,simple! Are u d one that has regard for Jesus? Pls tell me what Jesus stood for!
If Jesus said whoever abolishes or ask any to abolish the smallest of it, such a person shall be called the least [and if anything has to be in the lake of fire the least has to be it because everything else is above it and nothing is lower than the least
Can u pls quote that scripture,you are not making any sense here at all!

you sound like those Jesus will say "i do not know ye" to because you cant even list the duties of the another comforter so that you show that any of them was fulfilled except when Muhammad [sa] fulfilled all.
i will ask u again,show me d duties of d comforter and also how mohammed fulfilled them all,i am waiting!
Your baseless miracle of words here will not work. you are a common magician with terrible tricks.
lol,which magic did i perform? Did i split d moon into two? Pls tell me.

you can ofcourse check d dictionary!

did u read al these in d Bible or from what u v been told by ur mulahs? Pls bring d Bible reference for above before i will answer u on dt!
Bt mind u,someone who has seen ur lies has answered u abt who touched Jesus!

u ppl have been trying to put mohammed in d Bible,bt he doesn't belong there! Several threads v been opened on dis,and ur claim as been refuted several times! Again,show me d duties of d comforter and how mohammed fulfilled them,pls!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2013
@mintayo; with your type of ignorance, no wonder you dont know your Bible like bishop Joseph Ade Gold as in the short video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiMXV9KmNs

did you learn anything? ignorance is a big time disease. cure yourself off of it.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo; with your type of ignorance, no wonder you dont know your Bible like bishop Joseph Ade Gold as in the short video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiMXV9KmNs

did you learn anything? ignorance is a big time disease. cure yourself off of it.

i think it is time you r ignored. Dnt u think?
Is d bishop d Bible? Does He have authority over d Bible? If u r so sure of urself, and u read d Bible as u claim nt what ur mullahs tell u,then present what i ask u to present pls!
Dnt show us d a video of man that supports ur LIES,i will only go with the Word of God-d Bible!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
@mintayo: the "Bishop" is ignorant of the Bible. you mintayo have to be jut as ignorant at best. even worse that the Bishop who represented the whole of Christianity of Jamaica. He nigeria and a man whose religion is Islam had to point him to what the Bible is really saying.

Jesus spoke about himself in parable, I am sure you will theorize. The heir in the story of the vineyard owner have to be the foretelling of the son of God being crucified, you will say. now you are dancing azonto when it is clear to you that Jesus preached JIHAD. even he prepared for Jihad with so much swords. abeg let me hear word.

Is the Bible the Word of God? If God intended to give conflicting report. If God intended the opinion of man be His word. If God intended what man is not even sure of to be His Word. If God intended non follower to lead followers and dominate them. If God is 3 entities; father, son and ghost. If God intended to be killed. If God intended satan to tell Him he is control. If God intended to cease from being God.

Mintayo. you got the idea by now.

You want the information source of Adam building both Kaaba and a building on the spot King Solomon later built a temple, hence the 40 years? i told you then as i am going to tell you now, when you say by typed words that have tried to research it, but couldnt find anything on it. That will be enough for me. I will copy it from the archive on my computer. I emailed it to myself. So i do not have a mullah. Mullah is persian term. it is not arabic. it is similar to the nigerian or west african alfa.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Alexis; I know that you didn't think i was writing about the Biblical Jesus because your mind was on your God, Paul. When you are going to refute what i will present below, you will be forced to use mostly what Paul wrote or influenced to refute Jesus. The whole christian world will be seeing how best you represent them.

The below verses from the Bible commands the Christians from the lips of Jesus that whoever is following his ministry is under the law that even he himself was required to be guided by the very law.

Matt.5

[17] Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them.
[18] For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the law until all is accomplished.
[19] Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[20] For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Is there anything that will end up in lake of fire except that the least is in it? If you alexis, etc, etc and or Paul falls in the least category as stated above, be ready. But then, I can not be responsible for Paul while i am working on argument in Front of God against you, alexis by my involvement here. You ask for it. there i have it for you.

whats makes up the another comforter except his duties, first? If anyone shows up on time and didnt perform any of the duties, we shall say he is an imposter. if somebody came in later and performed each of the duties, we can not say he is a fake like the one who came early but unable to do anything. the worst we can say of the late comer is that he is too late because the people we think he should be engaging in the duties are already gone.

John 16:7
“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is to your advantage that I go away: for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. “

John 14:26
“But the Comforter, the holy spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

who is the sender, Jesus or God because it cant be both just as it cant be neither? I say God is the Sender because He does not need Jesus to do Godly Duties. The writer falsely inflated the status of Jesus by saying Jesus will send the another comforter in John 16/7, while we can see clearly that John 14/26 God is in charge and Jesus must leave first as ordained with expediency.

John 15:26
“But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceeds from the Father, he shall testify of me.“

John 16:8-15
“And when he has come, he will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they do not believe in me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father and you see me no more; of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. However, when he, the spirit of truth, has come, he will guide you into all truth; for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak; and he will tell you things to come. he will glorify me, for he will take of what is mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are mine. Therefore I said that he will take of mine and declare it to you.”

if the duties are more important than the time based on the analysis of the speech that brought his essence to our consciousness, we have to say that either the speaker didn't know the actual time as he definitely got it wrong or we assumed and have made a jackass out of ourselves by denying the truth based on our wrong timing. Timing is everything. And as the saying goes, time is money. If the disciples of Jesus keep his commandments, is there a reason for the another comforter to come to them, looking at what he must do when he arrives? if something is perfect, how do you improve perfection, when the duties of another comforter is to improve those he will interact with?

John 14:15-18
“If you love me, keep my commandments. “And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another comforter, to be with you forever, the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; but you know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.”

if a time comes that people are claiming that they are keeping the commandments of Jesus, in actuality they are keeping the commandment of another person, this is the time the another comforter should come, based on the duties he has to fulfill in their lives.

Did Jesus know who touched him and get healed? No. He asked his disciples who it was to show he didnt know everything;

@mintayo: i know you love to get info without engaging in the finding out. Follow my logic for a moment, its from the Bible. Did Jesus know everything and was in full control in spite of fasting and hunger did not make him destroy a fig tree without any fruit out of season?

“And on the morrow, when they had come out of Bethany, he [Jesus] hungered. And seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, he came, if perhaps he might find anything thereon: and when he came to it, he found nothing but leaves; for it was not the season of figs. And he answered and said unto it, ‘No man [will] eat fruit from you from now on — for ever.’ And his disciples heard it . . .And as they passed by in the morning, they saw the fig tree withered away from the roots. And Peter calling to remembrance said unto him, ‘Rabbi, behold, the fig tree that you cursed is withered away’” (Mk. 11:12-14; 20-21).

If there was no mercy on a tree, how was a mercy for a thief? The story of the thief is fishy and the story of the tree shows human qualities; lack of mercy, patience, hunger can turn the meek to angry man, definitely limited knowledge is one of the lessons here.

Did Jesus know the time of the Hour or God is the One Who knows and no one else, not even the angels?

Mark 13/32; "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

I do not take God as father and Jesus as son. But hey. I am using the Bible so I copy what is there without my own wording.

Is Jesus made lower than the angels, while the angels are not tired of worshiping God? should God take a partner for Himself from what is lower than Angels when He will not make angels who are higher His partner? Should God take a son from what is lower than Angels when He will not take a son from the Angels who are higher?

Hebrews 2:9: “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honor, that He, by the grace of God, might taste death for everyone.”

somehow the writer of the verses didnt think things through before penning them. If Jesus was forced to die, are they saying Jesus was more merciful than God Who created all and could have disposed off evils and sins that He created to test man, out of the lives of man and admit us all in christian heaven when in that very heaven He was going to remove all signs of evil and sin? are the christians painting God as more cruel and Jesus more merciful? Or really satan worked on them to come up with such demeaning verses against God.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo: the "Bishop" is ignorant of the Bible. you mintayo have to be jut as ignorant at best.[s]even worse that the Bishop who represented the whole of Christianity of Jamaica.[/s] He nigeria and a man whose religion is Islam had to point him to what the Bible is really saying.

d man may b anytin,but He is not an authority over d Bible- i doubt if u knw what dt means!
Saying that a muslim points to him wht d Bible is saying make me laugh;what do i expect him to show him? That mohaammed is nt d comforter Jesus was refering too? That Jesus died and resurected? That Jesus is d son of God? Is dt what d man will show d bishop or otherwise as u v been showing me? Smh

Jesus spoke about himself in parable, I am sure you will theorize. The heir in the story of the vineyard owner have to be the foretelling of the son of God being crucified, you will say. now you are dancing azonto when it is clear to you that Jesus preached JIHAD. even he prepared for Jihad with so much swords. abeg let me hear word.
anoda lie of urs,pls show me where Jesus preached or fought jihad! Show me where He commanded His followers to kill unbelievers till dey acept Him. Stop deluding urself even when d truth lies infront of u. And now u will say u were nt listenin to what ur mullah's has bben telling u or visiting anti-christain site? Instead of u to sit down with d truth,u r allowing ppl to push u further into darkness?
[s]Is the Bible the Word of God? If God intended to give conflicting report. If God intended the opinion of man be His word. If God intended what man is not even sure of to be His Word. If God intended non follower to lead followers and dominate them. If God is 3 entities; father, son and ghost. If God intended to be killed. If God intended satan to tell Him he is control. If God intended to cease from being God.[/s]

Mintayo. you got the idea by now.
i am nt getting any idea bt ur lies and ur effort to discredit d Bible and put ur prophet whre he doesn't belong and d more u do dis,d more my faith is further 'cast in iron'!

You want the information source of Adam building both Kaaba and a building on the spot King Solomon later built a temple, hence the 40 years? i told you then as i am going to tell you now, when you say by typed words that have tried to research it, but couldnt find anything on it. That will be enough for me. I will copy it from the archive on my computer. I emailed it to myself. So i do not have a mullah. Mullah is persian term. it is not arabic. it is similar to the nigerian or west african alfa.
whatever u mean here!
i v sourced for my own info and research on my own and nowhere in History was it recorded that kaaba was built by Abraham or adam or solomon!
I pray God will someday opeen ur eyes and deliver u from dis ur delusional state!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
U knw,anytime i c ur feeble attempt 2conjure things&smugle ur idea in2 d bible&AND REALISE AW EASILY D BIBLE CLEAR THINGS UP;MY FAITH IS FURTHER "CAST IN IRON".
Roycain: The below verses from the Bible commands the Christians from the lips of Jesus that whoever is following his ministry is under the law that even he himself was required to be guided by the very law.
I believe Alexis has an anwer for u,bt before then let me ask u
1. How did Jesus fulfilled the law? Vs 17.
2. What does Jesus mean in d statement in vs 20?
While u r at that,let me show u something else and mayb give u a hint.
Matthew 27:50-51.
50. Then Jesus shouted again, and He released His Spirit.
51. At that moment the curtain in the sanctuary of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.
Pls do u knw wht d verses abv means looking @d fact dt u knw so much abt d Bible?

If anyone shows up on time and didnt perform any of the duties, we shall say he is an imposter. if somebody came in later and performed each of the duties, we can not say he is a fake like the one who came early but unable to do anything. the worst we can say of the late comer is that he is too late because the people we think he should be engaging in the duties are already gone.
To say d Holy Spirit of God was a late comer or cld nt perform His duty is blasphemy,bt I will overlook ur ignorance fr d sake of dis thread.d Holy Spirit promised by Jesus came immediayely after His ascension and d Holy Spirit is still ard nw convicting souls of men of sins and righteousness as promised by Jesus!
It has been shown several times in many thread dt mohammed was nt d comforter promised by Jesus,bt i bet since ur quran and hadiths didnt call him dt,d escape route is to insert him into d Bible,bt thank God for Jesus who alredy knw dt a time like dis will come!
I actually didnt want to answer u,bt i l do so 4d sake of some innocent soul dt may be reading dis!
You quote frm John 16:8-15,u highlyted d part dt suit ur LIES;d Bible is nt quran pls!
Vs 7,Jesus said:
Nevertheless I tell you the truth;It is expedient for you that I go away:for if I go not away,the comforter will not come unto you;but If I depart, I will send Him unto you
==DID JESUS SEND MOHAMMED? NO
VS 8.
And when he is come,he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of Jugdement:
9. Of sin because they believe not on me.
==DID MOHAMMED REPROVE THE WORLD OF SIN? OR RIGHTEOSNESS? OR JUDGEMENT? IT WILL ONLY TAKE A SINLESS MAN TO DO THE ABOVE! AND I DNT NEED TO LECTURE U ABT D LIFE OF MOHAMMED! HOW CAN A SINFUL MAN REPROVE D WORLD OF SIN AND RIGHTEOUSNESS?.
Now let us go to verse 13.
Howbeit when he,the Spirit of truth,[/b]is come,he will GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH:FOR HE SHALL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF;BUT WHATSOEVER HE SHALL HEAR,THAT SHALL HE SPEAK;AND HE WILL SHOW YOU THINGS TO COME.
==WAS MOHAMMED A SPIRIT LET ALONE 'OF TRUTH'?
==IF THIS SPIRIT OF TRUTH WILL NOT SPEAK OF HIMSELF?WHO WILL HE SPEAK OF?
==WHAT THINGS TO COME HAS MOHAMMED SHOWN US/U?
VS 14
HE SHALL[b]glorify me: for shall recieve of mine and show it unto you

i can c u didnt highted d bolded,u cn c ur LIES!
==DID MOHAMMED GLORIFIED JESUS? NO
==DID MOHAMMED RECIEVE FROM JESUS? NO
It is only a hater of d truth like urself that will nt see d truth in abv which CLEARLY EXPLAIN ITSELF OUT.
Now let us go to John 14:26.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy spirit,whom the Father will send in my name,he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.
==DID MOHAMMED COME IN JESUS' NAME?
==IT IS QUITE VISIBLE,IS MOHAMMED D HOLY SPIRIT?
==DID MOHAMMED BRING U/US INTO REMEMBRANCE OF WHAT JESUS SAID?
Thank God u said in ur own words that u dnt c God as a Father,which is true for all muslim,hence,this alone has disqualify mohammed as d comforter whom Jesus said will come from d Father? WHICH FATHER?
I think u v seen how much u ppl think,instead of u ppl to think open-mindedly,u just decide 2close ur eyes to d truth whch cn set u free according to Jesus,bt u decide to follow ur lies!
U ppl may argue dt d Bible was nt written in English,bt what whatever form it was written,DID U SEE MOHAMMED THERE,AS U C ISA IN D quran?
The Holy Spirit(which is d Spirit of God) promised by Jesus is still here and He has been performing what Jesus said He will do,infact more dn what Jesus said He will do,Or do u want me to show u how?
John 15:26 says d comforter was sent by Jesus?
==DID JESUS SEND MOHAMMED?
Or v u forgotten ur statement when u pray=ALLAH CNT BEGOT OR DID NOT BEGOT AND no other god aside him and mohammed is prophet? So what is it with him as a comforter!
DID D QURAN CALL MOHAMMED A COMFORTER? Y DEN DO U PPL WANT TO CALL HIM WHAT UR BOOK DIDNT CALL HIM??
U ppl pass d same msg,quote d same john bt yet fail to c d truth!
I pray d Lord will v mercy on u remove d veil satan has use to cover ur eyes; and break d power of satan upon ur life!
Shalom!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by nzechu2: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Roypcain

it seems you have a problem with english. wat dont you understand in "if you love me keep my commands". how does that relate with what you posted.

simple english it is. if the op says he loves Jesus then he should keep his[Jesus] commands. if he and you is readdy, then i can now go fetch the commands for both of you. [size=15pt] or else stop exposing your hypocrisy here. stop saying that you love Jesus, when you dont[/size] angry angry
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
@mintayo: your writing is not segmented enough for this pair of eyes to take all. so i am just gonna take care of the first part and will attend to others when you separate what you pile together in a single long post above. i am not in school, so i refuse any and all stress.

you asked how did Jesus fulfilled the law? he obeyed it and cautioned anyone to not but obey it and must encourage other to obey it because the littlest jot of it must be obeyed and it will remain on the jews and the sect that followed jesus until end of time.

verse 20 of what? mintayo, i am not going to go search the whole nt looking for verse 20. you have to put all the info so that it will be easy for me to get to the right verse 20.

matt 27 verses 50 and 51. is this the last word of Jesus in the Gospel? how about my God, my God why has thou forsaken me? how about in your hand do i commit my spirit? with different 3 endings, which one is the true ending?

if they are killing somebody in an open field, how do they know that the curtain was torn at the other end of town at that time when there was no time keeper to show there is the occurrences of the two at the same time. was there no earth quake recorded in a different gospel and then a darkness in the afternoon in another? i tell you if it truly happened, and the gospel writers were honest people, each of the 4 would have written exactly the 3 major things; tearing of curtain, the earthquake and the darkness in the afternoon, and even the dead that rose and marched into the city and ended up not returning to the graves [i guess they did unless they are still walking about on the street of where the death took place?]

you resolve your problems in the following long segment, immediately above. maybe i will think about it then. maybe i said.

Muhammad came in the Name of God and fulfilled "He will only say what he Hears from God". daz orl.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by nzechu2: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
roypcain: Muhammad came in the Name of God an Angel and fulfilled "He will only say what he Hears from an angel". daz orl.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
@nzechu2; read surah isra and Surah Najm. you will know Muhammad [sa] is the Messenger of God. but your hardened heart will want to know that.
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by Mintayo(m): 2:26am On Jul 05, 2013
RoyPCain: @mintayo: your writing is not segmented enough for this pair of eyes to take all. so i am just gonna take care of the first part and will attend to others when you separate what you pile together in a single long post above. i am not in school, so i refuse any and all stress.

you asked how did Jesus fulfilled the law? he obeyed it and cautioned anyone to not but obey it and must encourage other to obey it because the littlest jot of it must be obeyed and it will remain on the jews and the sect that followed jesus until end of time.

verse 20 of what? mintayo, i am not going to go search the whole nt looking for verse 20. you have to put all the info so that it will be easy for me to get to the right verse 20.

matt 27 verses 50 and 51. is this the last word of Jesus in the Gospel? how about my God, my God why has thou forsaken me? how about in your hand do i commit my spirit? with different 3 endings, which one is the true ending?

if they are killing somebody in an open field, how do they know that the curtain was torn at the other end of town at that time when there was no time keeper to show there is the occurrences of the two at the same time. was there no earth quake recorded in a different gospel and then a darkness in the afternoon in another? i tell you if it truly happened, and the gospel writers were honest people, each of the 4 would have written exactly the 3 major things; tearing of curtain, the earthquake and the darkness in the afternoon, and even the dead that rose and marched into the city and ended up not returning to the graves [i guess they did unless they are still walking about on the street of where the death took place?]
you resolve your problems in the following long segment, immediately above. maybe i will think about it then. maybe i said.
Muhammad came in the Name of God and fulfilled "He will only say what he Hears from God". daz orl.
lol,he will only say what he hears from god? I cnt just help bt laugh,was it god dt spoke to him or an angel? Atleast from dis ur statement,one cn c dt mohammed CAN NEVER be d comforter, NEVER!
I have proved it to u,it is only a liar n a deciever dt will nt c d truth in d above!
Also,u r talking abt my long segment,i bet u dnt c dt urs was longer!
In all d verses u quoted,non of dem show dt mohammed is a comforter!
Let me ask u,DID D QURAN CALL MOHAMMED A COMFORTER?

I prat d Lord will deliver u and open ur eyes!
Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by alexis(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2013
Mintayo:
lol,he will only say what he hears from god? I cnt just help bt laugh,was it god dt spoke to him or an angel? Atleast from dis ur statement,one cn c dt mohammed CAN NEVER be d comforter, NEVER!
I have proved it to u,it is only a liar n a deciever dt will nt c d truth in d above!
Also,u r talking abt my long segment,i bet u dnt c dt urs was longer!
In all d verses u quoted,non of dem show dt mohammed is a comforter!
Let me ask u,DID D QURAN CALL MOHAMMED A COMFORTER?

I prat d Lord will deliver u and open ur eyes!

Na only muslims like RoyCain, a semi literate religious adherent who can't see beyond his Quran that can mention Mohammed was the comforter Jesus spoke about.

1. How can a man that slept with a 9 year old be the comforter Jesus spoke about?
2. A man that killed another mans wife and married her
3. A man that robbed caravans
4. A man that suffered from epilepsy and was under the influence of a "spirit" that knocked him down often.

RoyCain === It appears you are delusional smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love Jesus Christ And I Am A Muslim by pointblank321: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
alexis:

Na only muslims like RoyCain, a semi literate religious adherent who can't see beyond his Quran that can mention Mohammed was the comforter Jesus spoke about.

1. How can a man that slept with a 9 year old be the comforter Jesus spoke about?
2. A man that killed another mans wife and married her
3. A man that robbed caravans
4. A man that suffered from epilepsy and was under the influence of a "spirit" that knocked him down often.

RoyCain === It appears you are delusional smiley

Thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

TICA- The Islamic Current Affairs; How Well Did U Know? / Beards: A Failure Of Traditional Muslim Men / Nairaland Muslims Hammed Djdola Needs Us Most!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.