Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Which Should I Go On With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Should I Go On With? (525 Views)

Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go On With? by Hezrael(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
NLerz pls....
I have a problem of choice ryt now cos there is dis girl I jez met in school last year. We started out cool though but I later came to find out dat she was d kinda too academically serous type cos most of her time are either spent on some group discussionz or meetings with her course mates and although she showz and accordz respect to my personality she does not have enough time to spare us, even when I approached her and told her she's not helping things at all she claimed I was being too selfish wanting to see her twice a week even when I knew her schedule. Don't know if itz her age datz causing her all dis cause she was 17 when I met her last year but I really need 2 show diz girl dat I love nd truly need her but her tight schedules have alwayz been a barrier to timez we could have spent together. This girl has really raised my hopes cos I'm not a guy datz got material tinz to offer presently but she gives me the expected attention every guy looks out for n a girl. I stopped calling her 'bout three months ago but ryt now I don't think I can cope without her. Nlerz pls help with ur variouz experiences in relationshipz
Re: Which Should I Go On With? by makelove2m(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bros, i better advise you to face your studies and stop thinking on how to distract another person's daughter from her studies, you all are in school, the most important thing now is for you to come out with good results that will fetch you better job rather than thinking of someone who chose to be more serious on why she is in school, Leave love alone here, plan your future for better tommorrow as no woman now that will be ready to parade her self with poor and not promising young guy, PLEASE LOOK FOR MONEY NOT FOR WOMAN WHEN YOU HAVE THE MONEY WOMAN WILL LOOK FOR YOU
Hezrael: NLerz pls....
I have a problem of choice ryt now cos there is dis girl I jez met in school last year. We started out cool though but I later came to find out dat she was d kinda too academically serous type cos most of her time are either spent on some group discussionz or meetings with her course mates and although she showz and accordz respect to my personality she does not have enough time to spare us, even when I approached her and told her she's not helping things at all she claimed I was being too selfish wanting to see her twice a week even when I knew her schedule. Don't know if itz her age datz causing her all dis cause she was 17 when I met her last year but I really need 2 show diz girl dat I love nd truly need her but her tight schedules have alwayz been a barrier to timez we could have spent together. This girl has really raised my hopes cos I'm not a guy datz got material tinz to offer presently but she gives me the expected attention every guy looks out for n a girl. I stopped calling her 'bout three months ago but ryt now I don't think I can cope without her. Nlerz pls help with ur variouz experiences in relationshipz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Double Edge Sword / Which Among This Two A Lady Can Easily Forget? / Why Must You Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.