Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2803 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have this lady I met over a year ago,she is the most amazing person I have ever known, she has everything I want in a woman and I am ready to marry hopefully soon.However ,the last guy she was dating before meeting her is a person I know very well ,like we are not close friends but when we see we talk and exchange greetings especially on certain functions.I later discovered that she dump him to continue with me.should I go ahead and marry her Advice pls
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by thiefnubu(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
"He who findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favor from God"
( Proverbs 18:22)

Since you already find her so amazing, please do go ahead and marry her because You might not be lucky enough to find someone like her again

An amazing woman is one of the scarcest things to find on this earth right now.... They are almost extinct.... So please don't let go of the one you have found... Whether you know her ex or not is irrelevant at this point

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by simplemach(m): 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buy a gun and shoot them both
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
OFCOZ!! go ahead nd marry her. its fvcking hard 2 find a true good woman to marry, so hold dis 1 wella. unles u wana leave her as punishment 4 dumping d oda guy...
bt do u knw y she dumped him?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am confuse...what more do u want?

She broke up with him to devote herself to u but with that u are still not satisfied....Oliver bleeping twist

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Men! sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
OFCOZ!! go ahead nd marry her. its fvcking hard 2 find a true good woman to marry, so hold dis 1 wella. unles u wana leave her as punishment 4 dumping d oda guy...
bt do u knw y she dumped him?

I can say the exact reason why she dumped him,but when we first met they were in a relationship she told me, but shortly after we started dating like a month she dumped him ,her reason was that she prefers me to him and would like to be with me forever.All I know they were in a relationship for four years.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by elantraceey(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is a wa for you o undecided

So your problem now is because she choose to continue with you ba .

Since you're so concerned oya tell her to go back to him naundecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by vizkiz: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabbidonb:
I have this lady I met over a year ago,she is the most amazing person I have ever known, she has everything I want in a woman and I am ready to marry hopefully soon.However ,the last guy she was dating before meeting her is a person I know very well ,like we are not close friends but when we see we talk and exchange greetings especially on certain functions.I later discovered that she dump him to continue with me.should I go ahead and marry her Advice pls

so you snatched your pal's girlfriend and you still asking rubbish question? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by NickiRoman: 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
mtcheew
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by bolliejay(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Marry her jare. Since she makes u happy!
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
Men! sad
I struggle to cope with the feelings that I know her immediate ex and they ended up after four years.Just don't know why.sounds silly though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by demelza: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
vizkiz:

so you snatched your pal's girlfriend and you still asking rubbish question? undecided
How is it possible to snatch a grown adult
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by ChiSun27(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
I no blame you at all...na because sey see person wey devote her life to you...na eem make u dey ask mumu ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
vizkiz:

He is not my pal or friend,knowing someone doesn't make them your friend.We are not close in any way.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Is a wa for you o undecided

So your problem now is because she choose to continue with you ba .

Since you're so concerned oya tell her to go back to him naundecided
I am struggling to cope with the feelings that I knw her immediate ex

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
bolliejay:
Marry her jare. Since she makes u happy!

Thanks for your advice
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:

Since you already find her so amazing, please do go ahead and marry her because You might not be lucky enough to find someone like her again

An amazing woman is one of the scarcest things to find on this earth right now.... They are almost extinct.... So please don't let go of the one you have found... Whether you know her ex or not is irrelevant at this point

GOD BLESS YOU

Thanks for your wonderful advice and God bless you too.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Raiders: 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
if you guys are in love then get marry to her
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by jamex93(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bros even me dey confuse for this mata o

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
At times i don't get the topic being created here , you're grown man do what you feel is right undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op u sound somewhat gullible. How are u sure she did dump her ex for u? Is there anyway she can validate her claim? because it sounds very far-fetched to me.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Tymax(m): 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
If you knew about their relationship before "falling" in love with her and breaking them up, then you should not complain if someone infinitely better than you should sweep her away from your grasp. It is just one way life balances things.

If not, go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
At times i don't get the topic being created here , you're grown man do what you feel is right undecided
nobody knows all no matter how grown,you can't be grown than life itself.So u can seek advice when necessary
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Maamin(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabbidonb:

I can say the exact reason why she dumped him,but when we first met they were in a relationship she told me, but shortly after we started dating like a month she dumped him ,her reason was that she prefers me to him and would like to be with me forever.All I know they were in a relationship for four years.

So she prefers your dogoyaro to him?
Soon she will soon prefer another guy's dogoyaro to yours..is a circle you know! undecided
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Maamin(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
rubey:
Men! sad

No talk pass your mouth there O angry
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
andromida:
Yes.

Thanks for your advice
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by gabbidonb(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
skelefish:
Op u sound somewhat gullible. How are u sure she did dump her ex for u? Is there anyway she can validate her claim? because it sounds very far-fetched to me.

I am not gullible but want to analyse the situation holistically before making marital decision,when I first met her she told me she is in a relationship ,the fact is they are not together and he is desperate to have her back is not my problem,the issue is I want to cope with the feeling of having a wife that I know her ex.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by passionate88: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:

GOD BLESS YOU
@bolded, that was how the other guy(s) thought they had found a good thing and obtaineth favour in the sight of God, then she dumped them... @op, what made you think she won't dump you also? Mayb she's holding onto you till she meet an upgraded version of husband material, maybe you ticked 4 of her 24 husband material qualities, what do you think she will do to you when/if she meet someone that will tick 6?
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by passionate88: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabbidonb:

You knew she was in a relationship yet you still dated her? Una two no dey trustworthy at all... Relationships of nowadays eh, e dn get k-leg pass Amaechi gubernetorial ambition of 2007
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabbidonb:

I am not gullible but want to analyse the situation holistically before making marital decision,when I first met her she told me she is in a relationship ,the fact is they are not together and he is desperate to have her back is not my problem,the issue is I want to cope with the feeling of having a wife that I know her ex.
Sorry if the word 'gullible' infuriated u, i catch ur drift now.

Personally, whether u knw her ex doesn't really matter. For her to stick with u already bespeaks she feel sth strong for u, we don't live to please pple all the time, don't displease urself to pls her ex.

She forfeited whatever she felt for her ex for u, the least u can do is to reciprocate. If she makes u happy, marry her, her ex will come around to the union sooner or later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Between Guys And Girls(pix) / Miracle Baby That Refused To Be Aborted / Come And See What She Told Me After Spending 3k On Lunch With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.