Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (57396 Views)

Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by chochoman: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2013
emmysenior:

The bible and contradiction. cheesy
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by geebehn(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2013
na "he goat" or "she goat" grin
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by AbuMikey(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2013
This one na rubbish/old/Fake story na!!!

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by TabletMan: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2013
fem-lij:

Is dat rily u bruh? U handsome no be small.
na ur senior bros cool
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by moshoodn(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2013
amodaade: Or the goat may have been used as a bait to catch the snake.

Lol..

Bait things!!

Maybe the snake don too terrorize them ba?

They come set am up abi?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2013
Which mouth did it use to swallow the goat. . .that tiny mouth??
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by palugycolina(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2013
we have some nigerians that re as greedy as dis snake..
Ok what will you say about asari dokubo
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ZACHIE: 8:55am On Jun 29, 2013
PapaFejiro: if u are not a biblical person then u ll lack the understanding of the scripture he quoted. His right, its a prophecy spoken by God himself. And that is why till today its like that. there is enimity between humans seeds of Eve and snakes, seeds of the particular snake that Satan used to deceive Eve. you obviously need the education.
That was prophesy that had run its full course. Its been fulfilled.
Jesus` heel was bruised on the cross and at the resurrection Jesus stomped the head of the serpent. The final judgment completes the destruction of the Devil.
The snake is not your enemy. It is a reptile fulfilling its part in the eternal order of the universe, just like the mosquito you hate so much.

read more:
http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/stewart.cfm?id=756
http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=bruising%20of%20jesus%20heel&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CFQQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.freewebs.com%2Flabrannen%2F-%2520New%2520Folder%2FA%2520Bruised%2520Heel%2520and%2520a%2520Crushed%2520Head.doc&ei=npDOUZiUN8bptQbMtIGoDg&usg=AFQjCNG6Ng1gY3TCIuUFfyBomt2iJro3Ew&bvm=bv.48572450,d.Yms
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by okeypaul(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2013
mascot87: Gen 3:15 say And I (God) will put enmity between thee(the serpent) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed ; it shall bruise thy head and thy shall bruise his heel. What are people doing round that thing? they should bruise it's head immediately or else it would bruise there heels o
wonders shall never end.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Wow! Dis film will b intrestin.. Sorri wat is the title of that Movie embarassed
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2013
nickz: Please,why did the snake not vomit wHat it swallOwed immeadIately it found out Its life was ℓ̊n danger?

Lol.. its not as easy as u thinkf. Its not as fast as ejecting a disc from a drive. it takes time and am sure that's what it did but dey didnt give it time
@Topic.. can we ever apprecaite wildlife in Nigeria?? Why did they kill it? It should've been returned to the wild. We really should learn to protect our deminishing environment else there wont be anything left to protect soon.
Other African countries appreciate wildlife why not Nugeria.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2013
everyday: I have heard stories of snakes swallowing animals larger in proportion to their size.This is the first time i am seeing picture of one.

U no get TV?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Wsdm: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2013
PapaFejiro: if u are not a biblical person then u ll lack the understanding of the scripture he quoted. His right, its a prophecy spoken by God himself. And that is why till today its like that. there is enimity between humans seeds of Eve and snakes, seeds of the particular snake that Satan used to deceive Eve. you obviously need the education.
Stop all these! But when Muslims talks about the prohibition of the eating of swine(eventhough scientists have confirmed to their support), you will team up with the Europeans to say all kind of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Na wa ooooo
All these for me..
Cheiiiii
Signs of the end time!!! angryangryangry

Oh okay.. She jus dey seek attention. Am gettin you!

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Wsdm: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2013
BashToks:

Lol.. its not as easy as u thinkf. Its not as fast as ejecting a disc from a drive. it takes time and am sure that's what it did but dey didnt give it time
@Topic.. can we ever apprecaite wildlife in Nigeria?? Why did they kill it? It should've been returned to the wild. We really should learn to protect our deminishing environment else there wont be anything left to protect soon.
Other African countries appreciate wildlife why not Nugeria.
Because Nigerians are too religious/dogmatic to see anything good outside their religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2013
I later learnt that snake was GEJ swallowing Amaechi after the aso villa dinner. Can someone confirm it?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Princek12(m): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2013
I did not know that snakes, like Nigerians, like goat meat.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2013
moshoodn: Goats are domestic animals which mostly stay close to residential areas to eat grasses or waste foods...

Snakes (of that size) live a distance from human habitation.

So.....

The snake leaves its place to come out to hunt a goat or the goat goes close to the snake's habitation; either way, it must still be around a human habitation...

To suffocate and swallow a goat, a snake would need an hour or more to do just that.

Bottom line: A big snake swallows a big goat around human habitation for over an hour and no one knew?

My Opinion: maybe the snake swallowed another bigger bush animal and in its discomfort, strayed into town.

No one knows specifically what's inside the snake stomach until either a dissection is done or the snale is poked till it vomits...

Hmmn.. Nice one detective.
My own is that they shouldn't have killed it.
How often do you get to see a reticulated python that big.
Protect Wildlife
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Snake is like toto

*i cnt get into more details but if u smart ul know what I mean grin

Hmmn.. expansion technique.
Bad girl!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Snake is like toto

LOL. . .it is well o grin
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by eightsin(m): 9:39am On Jun 29, 2013
Greedy creature...
#Owkaybye
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by eightsin(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA:
Snake is like toto

[color=#990000][/color]

I laff in chinese...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by MCKULQ(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
The goat nah baby goat abi nah matured goat ? grin grin
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2013
Originalsly: Bro...snakes do not vomit. If the snake is a constrictor it will take less than 10 minutes to squeeze the life out of a goat or even you sef. You have no idea of the awesome power of these snakes.BTW..they are not at all slimy but instead feels like tough scales...my experience. The video posted help us realize The power in these snakes.

Okay.. Constrictors are very powerful like you say but ure WRONG on the part where u said snakes don't vomit. If a snake that has recently fed feels threatened or under attck, it's first instinct is to slowly vomit the food so it can defend itself cos otherwise they're almost completely vulnerbale.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Originalsly: Bro...snakes do not vomit. If the snake is a constrictor it will take less than 10 minutes to squeeze the life out of a goat or even you sef. You have no idea of the awesome power of these snakes.BTW..they are not at all slimy but instead feels like tough scales...my experience. The video posted help us realize The power in these snakes.

Okay.. Constrictors are very powerful like u say but ure WRONG on the part where u said snakes don't vomit. The first instinct of a snake that has recently fed that feels threatened or under attack is to vomit the food. When they feed like that they become completely vulnerable and cannot defend themselves (they become slow and cant strike) so their only chance is to vomit it.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Policewoman(f): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2013
Van snickers:

Snake swallows Alligator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRhRzE_AkQ

Is Nature not Beautiful?! smiley
CHOOOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I used to think Aligators/Crocodiles are the real top of the foodchain predators. I have been proved wrong. Whaaaatttt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by BashToks: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2013
Aringarosa:

Yes, he meant the lion in danger called 911 and he was rescued by the emergency Lion service. tongue

Lmao!!!
Lion: beep beep beep
Lion Attendant: hello, 911, may I please know yer emergency
Lion: roar roar am in pain, roar I need help, am being attacked by a giant constr..roar constrictor.
Attendant: Okay cool. Could u give us ur location.. help would be on the way roar roar roar
Lion: Roar.. I cant... cant... bre.. breathe.
Attendant: Your location sir!!!
Lion: Big cat street, middle plains, serengeti.
Attendant: Okay.. help is on the way sir.. Hang in there

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by afangide(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2013
nadia_SA: Signs of the end times
na today snake start to dey swallow sumtin?

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by vislabraye(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2013
Deblow: Most pple who post comments here don't probably watch the wildlife channels on dstv. Phytons are powerful constrictors that fear no animal in the jungle. It is an awesome beast! I once watched a clip where a python actually killed and swallowed a big leopard. In another clip, it was the timely intervention of the other members of a lion pride that saved a lion that strayed out of the pride. The python had floored the lion and was trying to coil round him when he raised an "sos" alarm that attracted other members who came to his rescue and freed d lion. The python still escaped!

I would love to watch dat video clip. May be the lion was young. But I think dat cud have been an anaconda.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by groovie(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2013
vislabraye:

I would love to watch dat video clip. May be the lion was young. But I think dat cud have been an anaconda.

anacondas and lions dont share the same habitat, so not possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Nairaland #10YearsChallenge: Upload Your Throwback Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.