Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja (57282 Views)

Gigantic Snake Swallowed A Woman In South Africa (LOOK) / Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Man Bite Snake To Escape Being Swallowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by groovie(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2013
Policewoman: CHOOOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I used to think Aligators/Crocodiles are the real top of the foodchain predators. I have been proved wrong. Whaaaatttt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

yeah they are, but dat is just a case of bullying, that alligator is young.
same way an older alligator will f.uck a younger snake up.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Disgusting
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Stallion84(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
The snake shldn't have bn killed. dont we have animal rights in this country?

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by sylve11: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2013
ZACHIE:
Bloke, get the right education

lwkmd! chei! nairaland una nor dey disappoint. grin grin cool
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Treasure28: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
emmysenior:

The bible and contradiction. cheesy
No, there is no contradiction. It is revelatory. You will understand the bible when u see every story or happenings in it as a type and shadow of the fulfilment of the Prophecy God released in Genesis 3:15. The seed there is jesus christ who bruised d head of the serpent( satan) through his death on the cross. And so, if u must b saved from the ''bit of the serpent'' Adam's disobedience brought on humanity, u must look on to christ or u perish

2 Likes

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by siff: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
Story! Story!!
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ZACHIE: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Policewoman: CHOOOII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I used to think Aligators/Crocodiles are the real top of the foodchain predators. I have been proved wrong. Whaaaatttt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wrong

Perched at the top of the food chain is man
Since we can eat placenta, tell me, what else cant we eat.
Man is incredible.

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by oyinbogirl(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
wonder if the snake got cut open, ive heard this story before but each time changes with what it ate. So how do we know
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by supaeagles(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
eagle on earth: can anybody help here, my bb's keyboard light goes of in the incidence off an incoming call.
chei, are you the one that snapped picture of the python ?? Then the ghost of this snake don enter your BB oh, pls carry it go herbalist ...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by eyostic(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na cow remain wey snake go swallow Oº°˚˚˚°
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by judennanna: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
that is unbelievable ,are we sure that is goat or human being
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by peterleeds: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
... na lie jooo.....whch mouth d snake use swallow d goat?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ewet: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
peterleeds: ... na lie jooo.....whch mouth d snake use swallow d goat?

Guy please try to broaden you knwledge and try to read as much as possible and the time you waste on NL culd be used for tis purpose. I recommend you read upn on African phythons and also watch videos on them ansd hw thy feed. I blif thr are loads of marterial on them.

make sure you are well informed b4v you come out here to start disgracing yourself again.

1 Like

Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
That goat is certainly a hausa goat,to cross the road and end up like this...
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by LongsLevi: 6:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Freiburger: Greedy snake, even when the snake know it can also lose it life by swallowing the goat.
funny
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by johnstar(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Na video go show evidence undecided
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by tellwisdom: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Table Leg :

How is that a sign of end times?

Those slimy creatures have been swallowing anything from day one .. What is unusual about it?!

Dunce!

You this foolissh boi. You are here again??
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
sizzlez_NBT: Bloke, get the right education...

Dude, in plain english what he ment was dey shld kill d snake before it hurtz some1 nyweiz it cnt cz itz got a huge meal to digest,mite prolly take 2 or 3 dayz for dat 2 happen... For nw it's lazy
Yeah, right... So kill all the pythons you can see, right? Heard of the word "conservation" before?
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by twilliamx(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Tablet Man: i don't believe this story
nna dis your cat kan resemble samuel l jackson.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
See snake, big snake..... Na only God knw hw many snake e don swallow... D snake shuld b sued 2 court 4 murder
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by twilliamx(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
emmysenior:

there's no contradiction, the people where been punished and they were been bitten by snakes, and if you wanted the venom out of your system and live, you should look at the image of the snake..and even science has proven it by using each venom of a poisonous snake to make an anti-venom. So the bible was simply passing a message, that if you were bitten by a snake, the anti-dote is still in the snake..God could have told moses to make the image of dove or something else..but he knows that the anti-venom of a snake bite is still in the venom found in the snake..God bless is word..just think deep and you would understand..
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by joewee87: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Siga: I once saw a snake that swallowed a car and when it was cut open....it was a Benz 190

Dude get real...think what you say before spitting it.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by ferking(m): 1:37am On Jun 30, 2013
I would have love to say something,but I will not say anythhing before my ogar at the top will say a different thing,so is left for my ogar at the top.
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by aijazNija: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
emmysenior:

U can only make this comment about Bible quotations when u read it like ur IKebe Super story.
Be born again, so that u'll be spirit filled then u'll understand the Bible
Re: Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja by Adminisher: 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
mascot87:
Gen 3:15 say And I (God) will put enmity between thee(the serpent) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed ; it shall bruise thy head and thy shall bruise his heel. What are people doing round that thing? they should bruise it's head immediately or else it would bruise there heels o

This is bad. There is a curse for adding or subtracting from the Bible. I dont know where to place your own sin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.