Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? (2264 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / After Childbirth How Long Can You Wait Before Sexual Intercourse??? / No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by NewWifey: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
Changed

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ ''My husband'' Are you married? undecided

Don't wanna be Debby Dee but congrats on your engagement.

Wow, It must've been tough for you ehn.

Rejoice within my dear, there are some very sullen old folks winsh lurking around here wishing you bad luck already, you know what I mean? grin

Cover your tubers of yam Biko. grin cool

*slams thread door*

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by NewWifey: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
lol thanks
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Chinwem(f): 7:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Congrats......6 years is like forever or never in my dictionary
You ve really earned it though, such patience........congrats again!!
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by slimyem: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
Too early to be rejoicing. You should at least wait till the lines are signed undecided You are safer not trusting all these fickle minded men.undecided tongue
Congrats though.cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by DBestDoc(f): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
slimyem: Too early to be rejoicing. You should at least wait till the lines are signed undecided You are safer not trusting all these fickle minded men.undecided tongue
Congrats though.cool
Today she is happy,be happy with her.
As for tomoro,no concern us
Congrats new wifey!

5 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by kreamidiva(f): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
U waited for 6 yrs? Are u a waitress Just kidding.

congratulations to u.e no easy eh oh oh oh oh oh....#singing p-square's song#

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by baby124: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
Congrats my sister, i see it was not easy. 6yrs, some people don born, the child don enter primary one. So to God be the glory. kiss kiss kiss. You are a hebrew woman, and must be commended for such patience and faith. wink
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by mekzyjoe(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Op were you d legend of the seeker...na wa oo...anyway congrat oo
;
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just hope he is really worth the wait,congratzoooo.For all intending waiters,please disengage yourself from every spirit of waiting unnecessarily,time is the worst enemy of man.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by WeddingFever: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Congrats. i can see your very happy grin
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Tinkybabe(f): 3:01am On Jun 30, 2013
byvan: I just hope he is really worth the wait,congratzoooo.For all intending waiters,please disengage yourself from every spirit of waiting unnecessarily,time is the worst enemy of man.
So funny. .not even waiters but intending waiters grin
Congrats op
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Tinkybabe:
So funny. .not even waiters but intending waiters grin
Congrats op

My dear ,untangling a lady in awaiting list is difficult,but there is hope for those on "About to wait "List.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by omoseun(f): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Wow,I really can't wrap my head around the fact that u waited for 6years before he propose,nawa ooooo.Congrate,i wish you all the best.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by ifyalways(f): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2013
What's the fixation on the six years wait?
They could have started from uni,it could be on and off thing with side cuts , could be finances . . .
Congrats OP and I wish u happiness with your man.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by damiso(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2013
6 years is not even long for people who dated from Uni undecidedNot saying its the case in OP case but 4 years uni, 1 year nysc, 1 year where you might not have even found a job does not seem that strange to me undecided Abi people cant marry their mates again ni? My mum and Dad dated since their A levels so it was about that time frame.And they were married for over 30 yrs before his death.

Congrats dear, may the Lord bless your union.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 01, 2013
mba, 6 years is too long for some people like me

But, I am happy for you. Enjoy the winter night, summer days, autumn afternoon, spring morning kepkus
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2013
6years is an eternity for meoooooo, in 6years one can bag a uni degree,get married and make three babies.
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Stegomiah: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2013
You must be very happy, 6 years is much, and considering your age, i wonder what you must av bin tru, pressures 4rm friends, families, 4rm desire to desperation... Little wonder you registered and created a thread on d issue to share your joy and as well encourage does in your shoes, we are all happy for you, and we wish you the best in your marital life! Btw am in awe of your faith...

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by ElixirTV(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2017
sure u must b happy. Contact Elixir Tv to get ur weddings or other events red carpeted,we covere only fascinating moves and aired all over

Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op congrats dear
You are really patient.
Mine was a month and he proposed. Am in my 30s. But that does not mean we are getting married pronto. Lol.
We still av year and some months to be fully prepared for the journey ahead of us.
But sincerely am happy for u and wish both of u best of luck smiley
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
a month? lipsrsealed
isn't that too early
Re: How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Joavid:
a month?
lipsrsealed

isn't that too early

Initially I felt it was early but later I realize we feel the same for each other. If we can just marry sharp sharp. It would have been heaven on earth cheesy
I feel he wants me to take him serious and say no 2 other suitors. Cos in reality we ain't getting married so soon, so we can be very sure if this is what we want at the end. End of this year tops we've tied the knot.
I just feel he wants me to stick with him only and forsake other admirers with my ring reminding me every day..
Am with him on this sha smiley
He simply has an adorable nature that's hard to resist.. Lol

Op try o

Me I can't wait for even 2years I will be so bored . The highest have dated is one year..

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Virtuous Woman / My Girlfriend Returned My Ring / PHOTO: Mother And Daughter Gives Birth Same Week For The Same Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.