Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47191 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by SIRKOL(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
One fin is certain, Iyanya is still iyanya and he gets ny girl he desires even nairaland galz wink

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
was he under sum kinda influence or wat? remind me again why Id rather be the celeb, than date one.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Inyanya is a cruel and heartless bastard
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Ironi: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
PDPwayoo: Why cant this bast.tard be sued?. See watin foolishness dey cause. He will loss Ghana market, very unprofessional.

I trust Ghana, they can arrested him when ever he steps his foot there.

So far there has been a lot of discipline on this thread and it has not degenerate into a Ghana-Nigeria fight unlike the past. Lets keep it that way.

People are now thinking properly and thinking like adults by realizing this is not about Ghana or Nigeria,
It's about a guy called whatever and a cheap gal giving free pusssy.

Let them deal with themselves and leave the whole countries alone.

Why would Ghana arrest the guy when the gal gave him her pusssy?

Just trying to start a fight eh?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cold(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya's lyrics in that freestyle may have been in poor state but Yvonne Nelson drew first blood & just got served.Fine you had a thing going,unfortunately things didn't pan out as planned why not shrug it off your shoulders and move on no matter how hard that may be.First you went ranting on twitter,the young man didn't say much.Still embittered you decided to go from one blog to the other addressing the young man with all sorts of unpalatable labels.What's a bruva to do?He felt he's had it up to here with her shenanigans & responded the best way he knows how.
I really hope they can both sheath their swords now & sort this sh1t out.This whole thang is getting messier

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
torgbe: I have lost all respect i have for this iyanya basta.rd...dat is way below the belt... I feel like raining curses on him but i just realized it is not his fault,he is a product of a broken home and also mentally imbalance...dog that he is..abuaa

Shut up man, he came from a broken home means nothing, we all re responsible for grooming ourselves dummy. Get ur psyche up before u say discriminatory things, boy.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
chriskwaku:

Unfortunatly it was neither video nor voice.It was transcribed

Ok.

fresh_dude: I see what you did there. But seriously, I'm semi-done with interview reports, same thing was done to Mikel last week. I guess it's videos for assurance and credibility now, huh?!

Yes o. Videos. At least you're sure it was the person that said it. A good number of these up and coming bloggers just pull gist from their a*ses. It's either they say something that wasn't said at all or they paraphrase nonsense.

And most of the time, when the artists come out to defend themselves, the lies are already the truth; people have believed what they want to believe. And how many bloggers and rumor mongers can the artists sue ? So they just let it simmer and die down (if it ever does).

Not saying some gist aren't true, but we gotta be careful of the information we digest.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ypeace: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
I tink galz STYLISHLY lik bad guyz.... Dis isnt his first nd wud definitly nt be his last HIT ND RUN. Wont b surprised if i see dos galz condemnin him shake dere bombom to dis same song.....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Be honest. Where was Iyanya going before "Kukere" landed, besides nowhere? He had no sound. He was releasing singles left and right and none of them were sticking. If Nelson was with Iyanya before his new fame, I guarantee you he would've treated her differently. He thinks he's at the top of the game and now has the right to be playing girls that come his way.

There's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone, but it comes with naivity, and that's Nelson's only downfall in my opinion. It's a downfall any lover bears. Iyanya is a fool considering that Nelson could have been the one to be with him through thick and thin. If he went around, using girls who want to be used or have no problem being used, then no one would care. Nelson doesn't come off as that type to many people, including myself. She shouldn't have said anything, true, but iyanya's response was uncalled for. She was interviewed. Iyanya took a microphone and started spewing nonsense freely. The guy needs actual pharmacological medicine. If someone told me this was the same shy-looking r&b singer that emerged years back, I would've said na lie. Fame has gotten to his head.
The bolded line does not make sense.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by LesbianBoy(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why is freecocoa and ogugua taking this matter so personal ahn ahn! undecided
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Godogwu: 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!

LOOL kill yourself

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is freecocoa and ogugua taking this matter so personal ahn ahn! undecidedWhy is freecocoa and ogugua taking this matter so personal ahn ahn!

Na disappointment. It's one thing for a betrayed woman to be scorned. It's another for the man who did the betraying to further hurt that woman. That's cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ironi:

So far there has been a lot of discipline on this thread and it has not degenerate into a Ghana-Nigeria fight unlike the past. Lets keep it that way.

It's about a guy called whatever and a cheap gal giving free pusssy.

Let them deal with themselves and leave the whole countries alone.

Why would Ghana arrest the guy when the gal gave him her pusssy?

Just trying to start a fight eh?
I find this mysteriously very funny, grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by MrChris1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
I just listened to him!!! I wonder if he came into this world from Pluto or something, because i cant imagine how an African man that must have been taught how to respect people especially women would throw everything away just for fame. Although am not surprised fame negatively affect one's mind the way it does to most celebrities like him who fails to understand that its GOD'S Precious Gift to be Famous so as to see how far you can touch people's lives positively not sleeping with every girl or fan that comes your way!!! How on earth will a man say such words to a woman? No respect to womanhood & that includes his late MOTHER....To think he lost a whole family that includes his father prior to winning MTN Project Fame & eventually lost his elder brother and mother during his 5 year reign as a professional singer really speaks volume of how he "made" it. Someone said he is an immature bastard but i think he is a shameless PIG!!!

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
1-1.......
anyway its neva my problem....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chai.this guy don Bleep up,affter fucking nelson.its a Bleep up to his fans and also a Bleep up to her fans.including team west they bleeped up too.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Whatever wrong notion? Tell me what I said that's wrong so that I know wetin you dey correct sef.

Iyanya came out clean and polished, wearing long sweaters and long trousers. Is this not the same Iyanya that's now singing "omo dis your booty na confam"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0yWBYXMmo

Who is to say whether Yvonne would have dated the old Iyanya or not. Many girls would have. It's not every girl that is into bad boys. In all fairness, when Iyanya started dating him, he didn't have a bad boy reputation. "Ur Waist" wasn't enough to label him as a bad boy, not in my opinion. He must have had girlfriends before "Kukere" landed. Must. There's no way Yvonne Nelson was his first girlfriend.

It isn't besides the point. People do allow power, money, and fame to make them believe they are invincible. I never would've seen the old Iyanya as someone who would dump and use a girl, even after "Ur Waist" was released. He never came off that way. Now we know better. I wonder how Emma Nyra can stand by such a guy and be smiling as he freestyles such lyrics. If he's disrespecting other women, there's a good chance he may disrespect her.
I was correcting you belittling his accomplishments. He might not have been supernova before Kukere, but that's besides the point, the point being that he tried and succeeded, end of discussion. He's a new creature now, all things have become new somewhat.
For the record though, your introducing his pre-Kukere girlfriends is your second attempt at shifting the goalpost, your first being your argument about Yvonne being a good girl which, I daresay, wasn't the point of the argument or this thread for that matter.
Now, to your third goal-shifting argument, it's for good reason that women are wary of and, infact, averse to having romantic relations with the rich and famous, moreso those in the arts. Why do you think Banky W has "not had a girlfriend" since Ebute Metta, or why Tuface has six(6) known children from three(3) known women, etcetera? These dudes have an almost unrestricted limitless access to the most nubile and voluptuous of women on the planet.
So, Iyanya may have dumped his old flames for Yvonne but, Yvonne is hardly the woman many African men dream to marry. You nor dey watch Ghollywood(sic)? Even me wey no dey watch am done sabi all the scars wey dat babe get for nyansh. I couldn't trust her out of my sight but that's just me being myopic and, maybe insecure. For all I know she's a Deeperlifer who happens to be a damn good soft pórn actress.
Big time mess up for iyanya, this would make him loose female fans a lot, if a male artist looses the chics, you are goin down. Too bad for a joke mehn.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by jimjones: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2013
there's plausible deniability here as inyanya did say he was joking. albeit, very classless from the guy.

notice the chick(emenaira) in the background twisting her waist or whatever that move is called? haha...by this time next week, next month, or next year, she'll be catching feelings and tweeting sh!t on the twatter....she'll prolly make it into iyanya's next freestyle record.

ps: @ mr tim westwood, the least you could do is learn to pronounce the name of your guest, one would think.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by mykelsmart009(m): 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2013
grin[quote author=pweetiedee]iyanya is an immature bastard!!![/quote/] Immature bastard bi bawo?omo free dem,nah jst gragra dey worry dem...besides its wah happens among celebrities.if or wen u too reach there,you'll see wat i mean.nevertheless,i'm not immature,neither am i a bastard,let try nd hook up somtym,u never knw,Iyanya nd Nelson's wahala can mk us to jangolova.... grin[quote author=pweetiedee]iyanya is an immature bastard!!![/quote/] Immature bastard bi bawo?omo free dem,nah jst gragra dey worry dem...besides its wah happens among celebrities.if or wen u too reach there,you'll see wat i mean.nevertheless,i'm not immature,neither am i a bastard,let try nd hook up somtym,u never knw,Iyanya nd Nelson's wahala can mk us to jangolova....
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cold(m): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
Mr. Chris:
I just listened to him now!!! I wonder if he came into this world from Pluto or something, because i cant imagine how an African man that must have been taught how to respect people especially women would throw everything away just for fame. Although am not surprised fame negatively affect one's mind the way it does to most celebrities like him who fails to understand that its GOD'S Precious Gift to be Famous so as see how far you can touch people's lives positively not sleeping with every girl or fan that comes your way!!! How on earth will a man say such words to a woman? No respect to womanhood & that includes his late MOTHER....To think he lost a whole family that includes his father prior to winning MTN Project Fame & eventually lost his elder brother and mother during his 5 year reign as a professional singer really speaks volume of how he "made" it. Someone said he is an immature bastard but i think he is a shameless PIG!!!

Yeah you couldn't resist the temptation to bring the 'God' angle to the issue.Pray tell,will your God be proud of Iyanya's lyrics & dance moves?As if that wasn't enough you had to let us in on how his family & relatives died on his way to success..adding 'really speaks volumes of how he made it'.You're pathetic,is all I can say
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by nolvera(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
this is wot one get wen rockin wt wrong guy. Nelson ndo dibe.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Why is freecocoa and ogugua taking this matter so personal ahn ahn! undecided
Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.

You are male afterall.

Ah Stanley satan go punish you.angry.

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by rayedge: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
2goodbobo: Smh for Iyanya. Kiss and tell is childish man Bro chill and pipe low, that is an in-thing amongst celebs! I bet you that ranting is going to become a hit singles. These whole thing is a publicity stunt. Wathout.

#disappointed@Iyanya
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio:

Yes o. Videos. At least you're sure it was the person that said it. A good number of these up and coming bloggers just pull gist from their a*ses. It's either they say something that wasn't said at all or they paraphrase nonsense.

And most of the time, when the artists come out to defend themselves, the lies are already the truth; people have believed what they want to believe. And how many bloggers and rumor mongers can the artists sue ? So they just let it simmer and die down (if it ever does).

Not saying some gist aren't true, but we gotta be careful of the information we digest.

I'm out.
Lol. And thou shalt rant when thou findest good reason to. And shame on us for diving in head first, no questions asked. Just sentimentalist reactions all over the place.
Also, it just occured to me that even videos could be manipulated to achieve whatever ends, though that might be more difficult.
I guess celebrities should now take recorders on themselves everywhere and set records straight when hanky panky has been detected.
Crazy.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by SplendidE(f): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Inyanya z my south south broda bt xori 2 say he behaved lyk an idiot
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by cold(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: Ofcourse you don't get how embarrassing and degrading it is for a man you love going about bragging of how he used, dumped you and doesn't care how it makes you feel.

You are male afterall.

Ah Stanley satan go punish you.angry.

*kneels down gets naked and faces the sky*
Oh oh shocked Sorry for your loss sad
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: I was correcting you belittling his accomplishments. He might not have been supernova before Kukere, but that's besides the point, the point being that he tried and succeeded, end of discussion. He's a new creature now, all things have become new somewhat.
For the record though, your introducing his pre-Kukere girlfriends is your second attempt at shifting the goalpost, your first being your argument about Yvonne being a good girl which, I daresay, wasn't the point of the argument or this thread for that matter.
Now, to your third goal-shifting argument, it's for good reason that women are wary of and, infact, averse to having romantic relations with the rich and famous, moreso those in the arts. Why do you think Banky W has "not had a girlfriend" since Ebute Metta, or why Tuface has six(6) known children from three(3) known women, etcetera? These dudes have an almost unrestricted limitless access to the most nubile and voluptuous of women on the planet.
So, Iyanya may have dumped his old flames for Yvonne but, Yvonne is hardly the woman many African men dream to marry. You nor dey watch Ghollywood(sic)? Even me wey no dey watch am done sabi all the scars wey dat babe get for nyansh. I couldn't trust her out of my sight but that's just me being myopic and, maybe insecure. For all I know she's a Deeperlifer who happens to be a damn good soft pórn actress.

I'm not belittling his accomplishments. It's the truth. After his first album, which was relatively unknown, Iyanya was releasing single after single with no definite sound. He released "Kukere", found what worked, and stuck with the same kind of music, which is what made him the Iyanya we now recognize him as. My only reason for bringing up the person he seemed to be in the past is because I see a start contrast between the sweater-wearing, Hallelujah-shouting Iyanya, and the booty-worship, waist-hugging Iyanya we know today. The only thing that has changed between those two are status and money, both of which have the ability to make someone believe he or she is invincible and abuse fellow human beings without regards to his or her emotions.

I didn't introduce his pre-Kukere girlfriends. You were the one asking if or claiming that he was probably with no one before he blew, and I disagree.

Maybe Yvonne Nelson isn't your ideal woman to marry, but that certainly doesn't give you the right to speak on the behalf of the African male populace. I don't think the verbal bashing you just gave her was necessary either.

She was hurt and ran to the media. It wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I see more people sympathizing with a hurt woman telling us her story than with a man who feels unstoppable and has the urge to add insult to injury. If Yvonne was lying, then he would have refuted her. Instead, he tried to shame her.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Jumbocash: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Oga wot goes around comes around remb everyday is not xmas
aburo7: Iyanya was on the Tim Westwood show in the UK a few days back and while free styling with Kukere, he kinda replied his ex-girlfriend's recent emotional interview. Iyanya sang:"Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine. She called that she's coming over and I ride her like a jangolova. All I want is your waist, no emotions, no tears, no letters, no love, no nothing. All I want is your waist, she ain't even know it. She brought emotions.

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/06/i-ride-her-like-jangolova-iyanya.html?m=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtdf5Jy9_xc
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by sean079: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya one love Man, shebi dem dey find muscle nih eehn make dem dey collect your muscle join with heart break now. All of them go dey shout iyanya !!!! iyanya !!! iyanya !!! ohhhh i love him, he is muscular, he is handsome and dem dey make mi dey jealous iyanya. now iyanya has proved that he knows wat he is doing. Peace man

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Zamizoni(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
sanniemoe: Inyanya is a cruel and heartless bastard

IT TAKES A BASTARD NO STRESS AT ALL TO KNOW ANOTHER BASTARD!!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BankuTilapia: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
I am a Ghanaian n very proud of wot Mr. Kukere said, some women think highly of themselves. Ghanaians don't even gives a damn about her, too skeleton for my we prefer Martha Ankomah n Dumas true definition of African beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.