Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP (16861 Views)

3 Soldiers Injured In Yobe Suicide Attack / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau / Boko-Haram Kidnap French Family In Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by Afroconnect: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
4 Play: With our cowed local media's enforced silence whilst toeing the Govt's line about Boko Haram's defeat, accomplished or imminent, it's not surprising that news about Boko Haram's continuing activities tends to be found mainly in foreign press.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/28/officials-20-islamic-extremists-3-security-forces-killed-in-nigeria/#ixzz2XbAjanGX
Thunder fire you there bloody terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by cold(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
4 Play: With our cowed local media's enforced silence whilst toeing the Govt's line about Boko Haram's defeat, accomplished or imminent, it's not surprising that news about Boko Haram's continuing activities tends to be found mainly in foreign press.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/06/28/officials-20-islamic-extremists-3-security-forces-killed-in-nigeria/#ixzz2XbAjanGX
Why are you so desperate to downplay the achievements of these soldiers who put their lives on the line so that everyone else can sleep with both eyes closed.Of course it is expected that there will be pockets of violence on occasion,unless the plan is to wipe out every single person living in these areas which is impracticable and virtually impossible.The Taliban has not been completely silenced after a decade of coming under superior firepower,so what's the basis of your argument again?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by ucluiz: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
Jtf just make sure u wipe those bastards away from this earth.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
dammytosh: I guess even Boko haram now have e-propaganda machine on Nairaland.

Ok we don hear, Boko Haram is winning, they should shoot videos from their former camps and send online. Bunch of morons.

Just so u know, Boko Haram = cowards
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by Biafradiplomat: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
The op is a fool, if the SSS do moniter online blogs like nairaland, I bet you, the will be on your heels right now. Forget about the anonimous nature of this thread, you can be traced and aressted because you are certainly a member of boko haram or its sympertiser. Even if the storry is true as you want us to believe, does it then imply that the brave NA is loosing the war? FYI, the US marines with all their training and equipments still loose a couple of soldiers in unexpected ambush or suicide attacks in both Afganistan and Irag, does it then mean that the talibans are wining the battle? For all I know, the NA have contained the extremists and would soon wipe them out from the face of the earth!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by dnawah(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Jonah don swallow fish grin if na true wahala dey o!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by IncomeTutor: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Wait a minute! Were the 3 soldiers sleeping?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
The OP lying or it source is fake. Picture of those soldiers pls
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by Msgamble: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
deletrue: Well i feel for jona. He is being attacked from both fronts (inside and outside ) they want his administration down by all means. May God take care you jona, amen.
GOD wouldn't..he make lives unbearable for average 9jarian by increasing fuel price causing inflation..he has no real success so far..too bad he is a total mess
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2013
vccghana: Nigeria i prophesy in the name of Jesus that you will live longer that what this political enemy think will happen to us if the loose power Amen
and I counter-prophesy that. Why do you want to continue with an unwanted marriage? undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by abacus(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2013
mike404: NA BUHARI WEY DEY GINGER DEM WE SUPPOSE DEY CLAP FOR NOW sad

Do unto others as you want them to do to you. I proclaim a case of FALSE WITNESS will not leave your path.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by Jankoller(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2013
No terrorist organization has ever won a battle against a state, Boko haram will be a thing of the past. Its just a matter of time. Long live federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnap 3 Soldiers - AP by nairalanda1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
And the show continues...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Modu Sheriff Commissions PDP Secretariat In Benue(photos) / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu / Fami Fani-Kayode Criticises Army's Claim Of Dislodging Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.