Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her (1554 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Ladies, Don't Trust A Guy That Doesn't Have Chairs In His Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by yommys01(m): 4:38pm On May 14, 2008
Hey Nairalanders ,

I need you guys to advice me please : I have a girl friend who I have been dating for close to 3 years now and I truely love her but issues with my parents and my younger sister is making things difficult for me , my parents most especially my mom does not like her they claim she is a witch ,she has given birth before , she can not bare a child and all of which some of them are not true but some like a witch and all those can not be verified, this issue is dragging close to 2 yrs now but we are still dating but the problem now is I seem not to trust her becos of what people say ( she has not done anything wrongh ) and this is making things difficult , what do you think I can do , I love her and I was the one that deflower her advice me please
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by Tattooboy: 5:43pm On May 14, 2008
*thinking*
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by frank316(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2008
you have dated a girl for 3 yrs and you are still confused?

wow!! what then can we say since we dont even know her.

but if you are still not sre of her, then i think there is a problem
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by saucekid(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2008
I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her

no wonder you are still confused
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by pleep(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2013
"i lover her but i dont truster her" ya verbs gotta agree my nigga
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by mideeniafe(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2013
^ You've just resurrected this dead thread. grin
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by pleep(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2013
The title was too funny wink
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by freecocoa(f): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Please leave that girl alone so she will move on with her life and find someone deserving.

What rubbish angry.
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by PHCWhiteBoi: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Well I know of two methods to determine if a woman is a witch:

1 tie her hands and throw her into a pond, if she sinks she is innocent, if she floats she is a witch.
2 burn her at the stake, if she screams she is a witch, if she does not she is innocent.

Has she ever turned into a cat? does she always take a broom with her when she leaves the house? Watch for those subtle indicators.

good luck
WB
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
The simple solution is for you to leave the "innocent" girl alone and just marry your mother or sister....If I was her brother, I would be keeping a very opened eye on you....strange person
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by greedie1(f): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
you don't trust her cz of wat ple said or are saying... who exactly are d people? ur biased family? pls do her a favor and leave her alone. she deserves better.
Re: I Lover Her But I Don't Trust Her by ShySteady(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ Op,
I understand exactly what you are experiencing. A friend of mine was once in a situation like this. His family was against his girlfriend and this led to distrust. It became so worse that she even started going out with different men. Her life took a different turn. He let her be. But he didn't relent in prayers.
If you search deep in your spirit, thoroughly, and you find out that you still care about her, don't give up the trust. Pray about it. I'm sure God will give you the answers that is best. Relationships need time to develop - just like humans need time to grow and stay healthy.

(1) (Reply)

She Loves It Too Much / Why Is It So So Hard To Link A chick On Nairaland! / Saying I Love You In Different Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.