Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore (3728 Views)

With My Handsomness, I Dnt Still Have A Girl Friend / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) / Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
embarassed Nairalanders afta signing up on nairaland days ago i need ur advice........ I love my girlfriend so much apart frm dis dia has neva bn a cause to doubt her love and sincerity but i honestly cant just put dis away even no matter hw hard i try. We hav bn dating for abt 2 yrs....and dia is dis guy she told me is her cousin and i neva doubted her because she didnt give me any reasons to. Since he lives around he comes to d house sometimes wen she is wit me to pay us a visit and hav not acted funny in any of his visits. Sometimes i leave both of dem at home and step out to get stuffs. Not until last nyt wen i was trying to sign her up on IMO social network using her fone, a msg entered and wat it displayed was d guy's name tellin her how much he cant get ova her even afta 3 yrs of seperation.....he also wrote dat he knows she loves me so much but is pleadin for just a little chance to prove dat they are meant to be together. Dis got me very angry and wen i confronted her she apologised for saying he is her cousin. Now i cant get off the tot dat i always left dem together in my house wen goin out. because at den i didnt kno all dis and the guy didnt even act suspicious. Pls wat shud i do......cant see my self breakin up wit her but the trust is no longa dia. To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2016
My friend..you better be careful with her ooo..BEEN lying to you for over two years now, I actually think it's a bad sign....if I may ask is she from akwaibom..just asking ooo

Meanwhile Wats the fuse abt FTC
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by iceberylin(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Laugh it off..

Crack jokes with it....

Let her conscience to the fighting for you grin
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2016
Do u need an extra brain to know sey these pepul dey kpekus on top ur head

3 Likes

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2016
hmmmmmmmm...she's a wicked and an inconsiderate fellow....selfish as well...you love her so much...how much do you think she loves you?

anyways, it's your decision to make, you can start trusting her again or you guys can sit and have a long, long talk...find out why she played along with the so-called fake cousin cum ex boyfriend...be sure she's not under some kinda blackmail from the guy because I have seen cases like that... you can pick it up from there...

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
am serious bae
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Madness love without trust

Is like body without soul oga o
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
am serious bae

modified
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by obiorathesubtle: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
Well, apart from the fact that you're dating a grandmodafucking liar.. You should worry about yourself really.. Keep your relationship, do your best.. Your girl will remain your girl!
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Do u need an extra brain to know sey these pepul dey kpekus on top ur head
i doubt dat, my girlfrnd isnt like dat but iam only concerned dat she lied abt his identity
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by falconey(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2016
No be today, girls using 'he is my cousin' no be today.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
Rakash:
i doubt dat, my girlfrnd isnt like dat but iam only concerned dat she lied abt his identity
leaving her & her Ex in same room, God help you when e go go wypo for your eyes like Hypo..
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by falconey(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2016
No be today, girls using 'he is my cousin' no be today.

From the story you are played like a fool, its even clear the guy love her more than you do taking such peril coming to your house to get his EX back
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by flokii: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
@OP your gf is a bad biitch..

she had d guts to label an Ex her cousin just so he could come around to fvck her under your roof..

very sad somtin...

take heart biko... kpele
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:04am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
why shinning that gworo teeth na

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by drdrei09: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2016
U ar hussy material bt u arn't shining ha congo very well. Dats wat dat guy is doin 4 ha
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2016
grinApart from the Unethical Cousin-Cousin relationship she had....I don't see What the fuss is about?undecided

She loves You, doesn't she?? she even proved it in the Text You saw?
It's her past, Move on My brother!!wink

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
another gworo teeth
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Poseidon000: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2016
flokii:
@OP your gf is a bad biitch..

she had d guts to label an Ex her cousin just so he could come around to fvck her under your roof..

very sad somtin...

take heart biko... kpele
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrin

No be small something! The irony is quit funny.
[/size]
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 11:11am On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
why shinning that gworo teeth na
grin grin are you allergic to gworo teeth? gringrin
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by flokii: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt] Lol..gringrin
No be small something! The irony is quit funny.
[/size]
you sef see am..
d girl no be ordinary biitch.. na really bad one
that young lad might be contemplating suicide now... who knows
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by macdon4all(m): 11:13am On Jan 08, 2016
Here is a piece of advice stop dating her, just be friends with her, relationship can't work without trust, but if u go contrary,u are on on ur own, don't say l didn't warn u sha

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

grin grin are you allergic to gworo teeth? gringrin
....not really but actually turn me off...do us a favour and lipsrsealed it
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by ericessien24: 11:15am On Jan 08, 2016
Chai grin
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 11:16am On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
....not really but actually turn me off...do us a favour and lipsrsealed it

hehehehe... who cares about what turns you on and off?
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Khd95(m): 11:17am On Jan 08, 2016
But their is no evidence she is cheatingu only saw msg frm her ex,begging for one more chancegringrin

but she should ve told u frm the start that d gee is her ex,anyways all u need to do is tell her to earn ur trust if she is truely sorrysmiley
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
macdon4all:
Here is a piece of advice stop dating her, just be friends with her, relationship can't work without trust, but if u go contrary,u are on on ur own, don't say l didn't warn u sha
To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by mekd: 11:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... who cares about what turns you on and off?
you better say something reasonable then, don't you See the dude needs advice here..
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Rakash(f): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2016
flokii:

you sef see am..

d girl no be ordinary biitch.. na really bad one

that young lad might be contemplating suicide now... who knows
To put salt and pepper into injury afta d guy heard i had found out she lied to me......he called me dis mornin apolgising on her behalf and tellin me hw good, faithful, sweet, beautiful my girl is, he also adviced me not to loose her.
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by Monalisa185(f): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2016
mekd:
you better say something reasonable then, don't you See the dude needs advice here..

and how did you know I didn't type something reasonable?
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by chi4ik4(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
all girls lies like Lai Mohammed!!!!!
Re: I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore by chi4ik4(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2016
all girls lies like Lai Mohammed!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Men To Avoid. / Can All Women Squirt Or Only Some Can? (Educational) / Lady BEATS Her Ex-boyfriend In Pubiic For Trying To Take Back The Car He Gifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.