Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! (1644 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Harsh But True!!! / Harsh But True Relationship Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by MorrisFrank(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2013
The way girls go gaga on sex this days ie over
alarming.
You can mock me after reading my article.
If you want your
children to have a GOOD father, then
choose the MEN that you have SEX
with MORE carefully. Why are you
receiving SEED from WEEDS ?? Sex is
the POWER to create life, but you are
sharing that with any Tom Dick or
Harry. If you can't see the man as the
father of your children, or a
HUSBAND....if you can't see him
providing, then keep your legs closed.
Condoms break, birth control can
fail...and MEN who don't care about
you LEAVE you with babies, that they
don't care about. STOP IT.
Respect the Power to Create LIFE. If
your children didn't see their father
today...or hear from him, think about
the circumstances under which you
had SEX with that man. There are
EXCEPTIONS (so don't go there with all
the scenarios) I am talking about BAD
SEXUAL CHOICES...admit it, fix it....and
heal.

1 Like

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 30, 2013
^^^^^AHHHH SHARAAP.....let me see your web browser history...then you can give advice....

5 Likes

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Enegod(m): 6:26am On Jun 30, 2013
this is becoming boring...always "girls do this...girls dont do this..."thread..

2 Likes

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Mynd44: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2013
Girls don suffer ooo. But seriously, wetin concern me sef? If these girls can't defend themselves why should I?

Abeg make una keep up the bashing jare
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by great664(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Girls Topic season now for nairaland? Abeg check my signature to visit my fb page or blog for dating advice
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2013
great664: Girls Topic season now for nairaland? Abeg check my signature to visit my fb page or blog for dating advice
Ain't nobody visiting your blog dude
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2013
So it's all a woman's responsibility, right? Even though a child has a mother and a father, it's the woman who has to keep her legs closed and if not, take the responsibility all by herself. What attitude is that? If MEN can't take proper care NOT to impregnante a woman, then it's their responsibility to take care of the child that carries their blood. If you try to teach people something else, you teach men how to be irresponsible cowards.
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by clemz85(m): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2013
ryt. but applicable to we guyz too.

but y NL ladies ar developin cold expression? as if gulty of all d reignin bash
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
^^^^^AHHHH SHARAAP.....let me see your web browser history...then you can give advice....

I like this guy!! grin
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by missade(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmm...while its not the whole truth, I understand ur point of view. Gone are the days of our mothers and grand mothers when a man got a woman pregnant and was forced to marry her. Now, if u get pregnant for a man, it doesn't equate marriage.
While all responsibilty shouldn't be on the woman alone;Its definitely in a woman's interest to close those darn legs! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by 190: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2013
do girls still get pregnant for guys these days

am yet to see one
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by McAmah(m): 11:50am On Jun 30, 2013
(˘̯˘ ) [img][/img]

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Princesszoe: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha @ op i sorry for you. I know that your motive for dishing out this "no go work" advise is chauvinisim. May God teach you the meaning of the sins of the fathers and how it affects generation upon generation.

1 Like

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by Cholls(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
190: do girls still get pregnant for guys these days

am yet to see one
shocked
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by 190: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Cholls: shocked
undecided
Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by pimplucious: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
Now its really getting boring. Why is sex so over rated in this part of the world? I don't get it, girls here even go as far as believing a guy is financially responsible to her once they get to Bleep each other. Get a life peeps, sex is as natural as having a urge for a pee and both parties enjoy it. So don't go thinking fucking me is ur password to my account and I don't get why one party will assume its ok they get paid after satisfying their urge btw. Only in naija

1 Like

Re: This Might Be Harsh But It's Thenaked Truth! by 2goodbobo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
Not again.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Defination Of A Real Beauty / What Do U Do When A Gay Proposes Love To You? / Difference Between The Person You Love And The Person You Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.