Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf (3801 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Princesszoe: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2013
gree-die:

be dat as it may, the op is now married and should face his family.
op, pray that she finds d ryt one but don't think u could ve been the ryt one. don't let ur guilt lead to wat do dey call it.... emotional cheating!
This is a true , moral, honest and a godly advise. God bless you for being sincere enough with your advise. Proferring advise is one thing, the other person accepting it and putting it into practise is another thing. The choice is his.

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Dsage1: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
foxgiovani: don't really know what to say. The mum told me in confidence that as afar as she knows, there is no other man in her life. And the friends that are close to me tells me the same thing. I just wish she settles down cos she's really not gething any younger. I don't want her saying she spent the better part of her flower age with me. Asap.

What's the problem again man? You're happily married with kids. Yes, you wasted part of her flower age but that is not your fault if what you're saying here is true.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Excel30: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
She forgot about you for 5whole days?Unimaginable excuse for a 4yr relationship.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
D sage:

What's the problem again man? You're happily married with kids. Yes, you wasted part of her flower age but that is not your fault if what you're saying here is true.
yea, just that I still feel concerned about her having a normal life. Don't want anybody blaming me for anything that's all.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by raydatluvs(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
I find it rily silly dat after 4yrs u wud still have a gal dat took u for granted at heart wen u are happily married wit kids.man I tink u shud face ur family and let God sort her out.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by 2goodbobo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2013
My friend face your wife and family and stop worrying over nothing. Haven't you heard that is pointless to campaign after election?

1 Like

Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2013
2goodbobo: My friend face your wife and family and stop worrying over nothing. Haven't you heard that is pointless to campaign after election?
Smilling.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
OP, its a pity u feeling sorry for smone who doesn't even feel sorry for herself, read ur story urself, she left home for 13days lieing nd all that, she was surely playing card games with you assuming she hit jackpot I guess she will have left u in a more hurt mood dan u are now. You took d best decision man no matter u didn't drop her she dropped u first, by now she would av learn not to tk ppl for granted cos she felt so relaxed in d relationship, if u still calling her or keeping anytin relating to her u gving urself a lot more head ache, focus on d woman that appreciates you nd ur babys dey are all that matters for nw nd forever more, u deserve the best nd nothing Less.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
femcruz: OP, its a pity u feeling sorry for smone who doesn't even feel sorry for herself, read ur story urself, she left home for 13days lieing nd all that, she was surely playing card games with you assuming she hit jackpot I guess she will have left u in a more hurt mood dan u are now. You took d best decision man no matter u didn't drop her she dropped u first, by now she would av learn not to tk ppl for granted cos she felt so relaxed in d relationship, if u still calling her or keeping anytin relating to her u gving urself a lot more head ache, focus on d woman that appreciates you nd ur babys dey are all that matters for nw nd forever more, u deserve the best nd nothing Less.
Many tanx @ femcruz. I don't just know why I keep remembering her. Probably due to the level of affection that I had for her. One thing am sure of is that I probably would have died before my time if I had married her. Thanks once again for your splendid advise.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2013
foxgiovani: One funny but stupid thing is that am nw married with the kind of wife I begged God for yet, I hardly spend a week without remembering my ex-gf. Am trying to subdue remembering her anyway. Life is ridiculous.
in edcuational research, we call dis TYPE 1 ERROR.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2013
Jenams: in edcuational research, we call dis TYPE 1 ERROR.
pls what does that mean?
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2013
She is telling people that know us that if I loved her very much, that no matter what she does, that I would have forgiven her.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2013
foxgiovani: She is telling people that know us that if I loved her very much, that no matter what she does, that I would have forgiven her.
The truth is 'maybe it was never meant to work out btwn both of u' something just Needed to happen. Btw do u still listen to what people say abi you want them to ruin your marriage
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 9:14am On Jul 01, 2013
ULSHERLAN:
The truth is 'maybe it was never meant to work out btwn both of u' something just Needed to happen. Btw do u still listen to what people say abi you want them to ruin your marriage
God forbid. Am married and intend to remain married to my wife. This whole thing is just a distraction which am fighting to overcome.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:22am On Jul 01, 2013
Face your wife and children
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Ur action was justifiable. Why would she forget you for that 5days it probably means she was remembering somebody else all through that period. Nice one
exactly my point.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg? Na only woman they waste flower age?

The truth about worrying is that it won't change anything. She's probabily wishing she took the relationshp more serious dan she did.

Mr,face ur family biko. Stop listening to side talks. Sit her down and talk some sense into her,love is not enough to keep marriage together, those her petty petty lies destoryd the trust on which the marriage could have been built.

The essence of courtshp is for a successful marriage,i dont see y u are feeling guilty. God has already blesd u.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2013
chidyhels: Abeg? Na only woman they waste flower age?

The truth about worrying is that it won't change anything. She's probabily wishing she took the relationshp more serious dan she did.

Mr,face ur family biko. Stop listening to side talks. Sit her down and talk some sense into her,love is not enough to keep marriage together, those her petty petty lies destoryd the trust on which the marriage could have been built.

The essence of courtshp is for a successful marriage,i dont see y u are feeling guilty. God has already blesd u.
really appreciate your view. Like somebody advised earlier, let God sort things out for her. I just feel concerned bc age is telling on her. I leave her and God sha.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
bknight: ^ loving d wrong one is a burden, only time can offload.
smilling.
Re: Why I Broke Up Wt My Gf by foxgiovani(m): 12:18am On Nov 14, 2013
chidyhels: Abeg? Na only woman they waste flower age?

its ridiculous I must say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. / Ladies What Is The Highest Recharge Unit U Hav Eva Received? / 19 Unbelievable Things That Turn Women On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.