Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. (3649 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2014
is this how it works these days?

We are not even dating, i have not woo her yet, still on the observing stage and she is indirectly asking me to buy her phone.

Is this a sign of being a maga?

Advise
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2014
jujutom:
Priapism. ... http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/priapism.html?m=1
how does this help my question?
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Imoy(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:

We are not even dating, i have not woo her yet, still on the observing stage and she is indirectly asking me to buy her phone.

Advise
Bros, do u need a sooth sayer to tell u say u be maga? Abeg avoid her like Ebola, some naija girls sef.

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2014
Imoy:

Bros, do u need a sooth sayer to tell u say u be maga? Abeg avoid her like Ebola, some naija girls sef.
bro, the tin is we met in a bus, i obliged to pay her t-fare. We talked during the journey, until she mentioned that she was visiting a sick friend that it was strange of her to visit without getting her fruit. Before highlighting from the bus i wrote my number to her on a paper, and gave her 300 naira to get fruits for her sick friend.

She flashed with a friend's number, i called to know it was her, it looks truely she doesnt have a phone. But telling me to get u a phone indirectly, is it not too early?

Perhaps she could be using me.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Magalito

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by merit12(f): 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Dear friend

How are you?hope not smoking as usual?if so please quit cos it getting to your brain,hope you still remember the warning that smokers dies very young

The reasons I'm trying to remind is that I want to stop bring your personal matters to nl,note I'm not mad at you or trying to be the good one,personal matters should be personal

Back to your questions,it depends on you if you really wanna buy her phone,but what type of phone do you use?do you love her enough to do so?ask your self this questions and be wise less I forget op are you black?because I want a new phone ,do you mind getting it for me?

Thanks yours faithfully

Nl chief of army staff

Aka. Vickiz
Aka naijaboly
Aka adonbivit
Aka. Op
Ask nl

Sig. Never give up if you wanna try

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Imoy(m): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
bro, the tin is we met in a bus, i obliged to pay her t-fare. We talked during the journey, until she mentioned that she was visiting a sick friend that it was strange of her to visit without getting her fruit. Before highlighting from the bus i wrote my number to her on a paper, and gave her 300 naira to get fruits for her sick friend.

She flashed with a friend's number, i called to know it was her, it looks truely she doesnt have a phone. But telling me to get u a phone indirectly, is it not too early?

Perhaps she could be using me.

Lolz, u started the whole magalicious act by paying her t-fare, so u can't stop it now, not if there is no other girl with a fone that u can approach.

Even if she no get phone as she claim, don't be in a hurry to buy her phone now, continue calling her in dat way, and observe her.

But one thing I will advice u is dat, once u buy the fone just take it as an act from ur generosity, no come dey open anoda thread say u buy fone for ur babe and she dump u, coz that is the usually scenario.
So bros, shine ur eyes.

These hoes aint loyal...... na who dem go chop dem dey find.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2014
u already know what to do....stop talking about it!!!
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 26, 2014
cheesy grin grin **singing kelly's song*** maga don pay shout halleluyah..... grin na u show ursef nw....she tell u say she no gt tp? she tell u say she no gt money 4 fruit? na ur first approach now.......nd u go continue to pay or RUN 4 UR LIFE or go bankrupt

1 Like

Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2014
patrickdarlins:
u already know what to do....stop talking about it!!!
sincerely i dont....it wont be bad if you counsel me.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Kaeboy:
cheesy grin grin **singing kelly's song*** maga don pay shout halleluyah..... grin na u show ursef nw....she tell u say she no gt tp? she tell u say she no gt money 4 fruit? na ur first approach now.......nd u go continue to pay or RUN 4 UR LIFE or go bankrupt
i don die! Na bad tin to help person again? Which kind life be this? Bro, e be like say na run get me oo..
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2014
merit12:
Dear friend

How are you?hope not smoking as usual?if so please quit cos it getting to your brain,hope you still remember the warning that smokers dies very young

The reasons I'm trying to remind is that I want to stop bring your personal matters to nl,note I'm not mad at you or trying to be the good one,personal matters should be personal

Back to your questions,it depends on you if you really wanna buy her phone,but what type of phone do you use?do you love her enough to do so?ask your self this questions and be wise less I forget op are you black?because I want a new phone ,do you mind getting it for me?

Thanks yours faithfully

Nl chief of army staff

Aka. Vickiz
Aka naijaboly
Aka adonbivit
Aka. Op
Ask nl

u sef want follow chop me ni?
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2014
merit12:
Dear friend

Thanks yours faithfully

Nl chief of army staff

Aka. Vickiz
Aka naijaboly
Aka adonbivit
Aka. Op
Ask nl

u sef want follow chop me ni?...and u say make i no bring personal issue here when my brothers they advise me wella?
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2014
samflexxy:
Magalito
i know say i don 4uck up, but which approach do you normally use not to get maga-ed? A detail explanation will help my life.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2014
How much dey your bank account?
Even broke guys want us to believe they have somthing to offer grin
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:
How much dey your bank account?
Even broke guys want us to believe they have somthing to offer grin
4uck off pros.titute!
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by adrainuche(m): 8:51am On Oct 26, 2014
Why am i not suprise, unofficial prostitutes thats what they are called, its not even derogative wether they want to call u maga or not but am sure 50% of Nigerian girls are like dat ...if t i hadnt come across some sensible ones i would have said all. An Epitome of Hyperbole cool At the End dey are our wives
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2014
just run lool grin
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
jenoncam:
just run lool grin
you speak without sentiment. Tank u for this.

I don start to dey run sef.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 9:12am On Oct 26, 2014
jenoncam:
just run lool grin
you speak without sentiment. Tank u for this.

I don start to dey run sef. My leg dey touch my head now. See speed
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2014
adrainuche:
Why am i not suprise, unofficial prostitutes thats what they are called, its not even derogative wether they want to call u maga or not but am sure 50% of Nigerian girls are like dat ...if t i hadnt come across some sensible ones i would have said all. An Epitome of Hyperbole cool At the End dey are our wives
bro, our own don finish for this country. Na these ones be our wives?

Chaiiii.....we don die....men, our own don finish.

We don die ....we don die! but the few good ones are good ladies sha..
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by major466(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2014
If she's good enough to be a friend, then I think it's not out of place to buy her a phone as long as you can afford it. She must not be your girlfriend before you buy her something. See her as a friend who needs a phone.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Genea(f): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2014
@op Me ,i wont lie am using a touchlite fone bt i wont mind upgrading to an iphone5 ,would u date me pls....am begging o
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:

Advise
Lol.. The rising of a potential mugu.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2014
Genea:
@op Me ,i wont lie am using a touchlite fone bt i wont mind upgrading to an iphone5 ,would u date me pls....am begging o
my reply to you is this

''the number you have dialed is switched off please try again later''
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Lol.. The rising of a mugu.
.....na wa ooo.....her plans wont work on me
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2014
merit12:
Dear friend, do you love her enough to do so?ask your self this questions and be wise
Seriously? Love her enough to buy her a phone? Dude said he's known her for just one week and you talk about love? And besides, he didn't say he has professed love or wooed her yet.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2014
major466:
If she's good enough to be a friend, then I think it's not out of place to buy her a phone as long as you can afford it. She must not be your girlfriend before you buy her something. See her as a friend who needs a phone.
buying it is not an issue but the name they attach to us for being caring and spendy on them make us not to do it at all.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by manuelpepper: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2014
MzPreshie:
Seriously? Love her enough to buy her a phone? Dude said he's known her for just one week and you talk about love? And besides, he didn't say he has professed love or wooed her yet.
i have not toast her. It still a surprise to me..
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by major466(m): 11:05am On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
buying it is not an issue but the name they attach to us for being caring and spendy on them make us not to do it at all.
As long as your conscience is clear there's nothing to worry about.
Re: Met Her Last Week Now She Is Indirectly Asking Me To Buy Her Phone. by Pdizzle(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2014
She's a savage..

(1) (2) (Reply)

»»9 Reasons NOT To Get A Tattoo«« / Guys What If Your Wifey Denies You Sex On Your Wedding Night / How Many Of You Still Remember This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.