Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered (1266 Views)

Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / On Your Wedding Night You Find Out Ur Sexxy Wife Is A transgendered..wetin U Go Do? / What Would U Do If U Realized After Marriage Ur Woman Is A transgendered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by neneslim(m): 10:10am On Jun 30, 2013
A very good friend called me this morning to tell me the girl he is so much inlove with is a.transgendered. for those that dont know what transgendered is, they re the special people GOD created with both male and female organs. They starting flirting at each other on facebook cos the girl is damn beautiful and hot(i was jelouse wen i saw her pictures on his fone) several months on it developed in a real affection cos the reside in akwa ibom and he is in lagos. To cut the long story short 7months of flirting and high intensed online love they decided to meet and they as usually too a week out from work to travel to akwa ibom to se her (am sad cos i ran his shift throughout last wee, wat a waste) they finally met and they spents so much time together at his hotel without doing the thing cos he doesnt want her to think is.all about S*E*X, wanted to wanted to take it to another level sha..... Yesterday she served him a very nice homium meal at the hotel and after that she told him she want to share a secret.with him cos she believe she owes him that and she loved him alot. Unfortunately he discovered she is a transgendered and she opend the tin for him to see. She has a lil D but beside a whole but according to her it doesnt stand at all and at 23yrs she is still a Virgin. My frined said she saod her doctor told her it wont stop her from giving birth and she ovulate normally but they cant operate it out cos its dangerous and there is a kind of connconnecti between the d*ck and the virgina. He ask me for advice cos he is confuse. He Said he cant just make the feelings go away because the lady in question is very nice and good looking with a good sense of humour but he doesnt know if
she is nice because of her naturally condition or she is just built nice naturally plus he already ask her to visit lagos next week. pls nairalanders i know u guys can help pls advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2013
As a medical doctor, I think this lady has what is called congenital adrenal hyperplasia(a type of female pseudohermaphroditism) in which she is in every sense of d word a female but due to an enzyme deficiency produces a higher than normal level of androgens(male hormones). This causes an enlargement in her clit(which is d equivalent of d penis in men) and d treatment is simply d use of corticosteroids. She is essentially a woman just with an exaggerated clit.........assuming all d info u gave is correct.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Emmyk(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2013
She's still a virgin..the d¡ck might rise the day she decides to 'get down'. LoL
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by agohavivi(f): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2013
Firstly, someone with such a condition is not referred to as a transgendered but an heamaphrodite. A transgendered is someone who switched from being male to female and vise versa through the aid of surgically restructuring the sex organ alongside injecting himself/herself with hormones that would enhance qualities of the preferred s.e..x.

Back to topic, the lady in question is actually a woman since she ovulates, menstruates, and has other female qualities. The fact that she has a tiny non-functioning penis doesn't make her a man. Your friend can carry on with her if he truly loves her afterall, it wouldn't prevent her from enjoying sex as a woman. The fact that a defect during her formative stage in the womb, due to no fault of hers put her in such a condition, makes her no less than an average woman. Afterall, her condition is way better than those born without ovaries or a defective womb.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2013
The medicos here have done justice to ur use of the word 'trans-gender'...No need going into that again.
I'll say your friend should find out about the operation, if they get good doctors, they should be able to remove it cos I can't imagine getting down there to see a hole and a stick. The man's tin sef go just tire at that point shocked shocked undecided. But if he knows it won't affect him too much, he can go ahead...she's actually a woman from what you wrote up there.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2013
alutacontinua: The medicos here have done justice to ur use of the word 'trans-gender'...No need going into that again.
I'll say your friend should find out about the operation, if they get good doctors, they should be able to remove it cos I can't imagine getting down there to see a hole and a stick. The man's tin sef go just tire at that point shocked shocked undecided. But if he knows it won't affect him too much, he can go ahead...she's actually a woman from what you wrote up there.
In fact, she might not even need to remove it surgically except for cosmetic reasons. If anything, it might even enhance intercourse and he could find it easier to give her orgasms. So it's kind of a plus.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Prowizy2(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2013
transgendered shocked this is serious
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by Godson201333(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2013
what am i doing here?
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by olumaxi(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'l need her stick for rituals
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by 2goodbobo(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
The decision is for your friend to make. If he feels he can cope with the revelation, then he should go ahead. Also feel their is a way out of the situation through operation.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by achi4u(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2013
I would like to have her as friend and have a baby for me if possible as a way of making her feel like a woman.

but I don't think I will marry her officially ,I will still have another chic standby.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by jhydebaba(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
I refuse to be played... The girl is only nice because of her condition otherwise why can't she open up at the beginning of the relationship online Why wait till ur friend got madly in love and after several months
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by 2goodbobo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
jhydebaba: I refuse to be played... The girl is only nice because of her condition otherwise why can't she open up at the beginning of the relationship online Why wait till ur friend got madly in love and after several months

You don't just go telling people your secret at first instance do you? My guess is she actually needed to be sure she can trust him first before telling him.
Re: Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered by True2myself24(f): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
agoha_vivi: Firstly, someone with such a condition is not referred to as a transgendered but an heamaphrodite.A transgendered is someone who switched from being male to female and vise versa through the aid of surgically restructuring the sex organ alongside injecting himself/herself with hormones that would enhance qualities of the preferred s.e..x.

What you just described is not a transgendered, but a transsexual. A transgendered person is a male or female who enjoys cross dressing as the opposite sex and refers to themselves and their identity as the opposite gender of what they are.

(1) (Reply)

Difference Bw A Gal And A Woman / Why The Joystick Is Called John Thomas / Be Bold...say "No"! Love Is Not Blind!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.