Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee (977 Views)

Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee by Mayordiva(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
Hi people my grlfrnd is having another affair outside in which am aware because hv caught her red handed she pleaded but still continue with it we had a boy but telling me am not the father pls advice me on the issue because their is another woman knocking.
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee by xynerise: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2013
Poison her bro.

Just kidding.
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee by 2goodbobo(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Open the door for the other woman knocking and free your fiancée. Love is not by force so don't force it.
Re: Am Sick And Tired Of My Fiancee by clemz85(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
nothing tells me that you do not know what to do. i bet

(1) (Reply)

Can A Female Be 'impotent' ? / am blessed / If Girls Say: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do Better...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.