Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! (1637 Views)

My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by AndyBlazeGhost: 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
i don't knw why my fiancee is behaving like dis. i was
discussing wit her as she saw her elder sister she
hide. i sat her down then and ask her wht is d
problem she said she does not want any of her family
member 2 see us together. D whole of her family
knws me dat i want 2 marry her. why is she doing
acting like dis.
angry angry

#BITG
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
And you call her Fiancee? grin brother your on a long thing
AndyBlazeGhost: i don't knw why my fiancee is behaving like dis. i was
discussing wit her as she saw her elder sister she
hide. i sat her down then and ask her wht is d
problem she said she does not want any of her family
member 2 see us together. D whole of her family
knws me dat i want 2 marry her. why is she doing
acting like dis.
angry angry

#BITG
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by obi4eze(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Go and treat yourself Mr man before it gets out of control.
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by Ejerry(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chief u 4 ask her why na.
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by hensben(m): 12:46am On Aug 12, 2014
maybe she n her sis attends same coven n they have tabled your matter but ur fiancee refuse to give u to them or what do you think ANDY
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by ayukdaboss(m): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2014
AndyBlazeGhost?? cheesy cheesy

Why can't the mods just ban every monicker that has Andy and blaze together? cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by 5minsmadness: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2014
They have warned her to keep away from you. Obviously she's a stubborn twit.
Or maybe the elder sister has told her she likes you and doesn't want her around you so she can have her chance.
Or maybe she told them she was going to the market instead of coming to see you and she didn't want to get caught.
Or maybe she stole from her elder sister and was hiding from her at the time.
Or maybe she wanted to spend some alone time with you, be one with you alone and the universe sh1t like that.
**takes another puff of hashish **

1 Like

Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by Ivanspring(f): 6:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Andyblaze and his stories. Your stories are so many that its hard to keep up. They may seem like jokes but they're actually real life situations that could happen to anybody.

I enjoy reading them.
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Andyblaze has diversified lol

more story for your business!!!
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by AndyBlazeSpirit: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ivanspring: Andyblaze and his stories. Your stories are so many that its hard to keep up. They may seem like jokes but they're actually real life situations that could happen to anybody.

I enjoy reading them.
Thanks
Re: See What My Fiancee Is Doing......i Am Sick And Tired! by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2014

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money / Why Do Ladies Rarely Do The Talking. / SEE TRUE LOVE: Can You Do This For Love? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.