Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? (17695 Views)

Getting A New Nigerian E-passport When Old Passport Is Lost (in London) / Renewing Nigerian Passport In The Uk / Nigerian Passport: Current Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by erico2k2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
People just wanna talk cos they can,now have any of you seen a Pakistani passport, its exactly same as the Nigerian one except for the writing on it, now if two people hold the green P how do you know what country they come from if you don't physically inspect it in a close range?I'm referring here to the flaunting and hiding bit, here in the Uk, we all have our Bio metrics on our Passport as well as on our Visas or is this just a US thing?
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by collynzo2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures andthe negatives in our lives.
Denis Waitley
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by IgweOO(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2013
CFCfan: @ Igwe OO: the double-taxation thing is perhaps the major drawback in having a US passport. Even when you only earn a salary outside the US, you are still required to give some of that to the IRS.

Exactly the point I was making. Economically, most western countries are in the -ve so they rely more on tax for revenue. And they keep increasing tax rates, soon they will all join america with the double taxation scheme. When that happens, naija p go make better sense again, by that time some these westerners go give up their western p for niaja p. grin grin
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
Igwe OO:

Exactly the point I was making. Economically, most western countries are in the -ve so they rely more on tax for revenue. And they keep increasing tax rates, soon they will all join america with the double taxation scheme. When that happens, naija p go make better sense again, by that time some these westerners go give up their western p for niaja p. grin grin

David Cameron and Obama would soon become Nigerian citizens grin
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2013
CFCfan:

David Cameron and Obama would soon become Nigerian citizens grin
grin
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by IgweOO(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
#if I post anyhow here, then go ban me. Why them never ban these 2 for obscenity?
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by bootlegaz: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
I only pull out my Nigerian Passport under my luggage at the arrival terminal in Abuja or Lagos International Airport, order than that my Blue P gives me unlimited freedom and respect all over the world.
Re: Do You Flaunt Or Hide Your Nigerian Passport When Travelling? by 360command: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2013
omanzo02: Op,

Stop being stvpid, passport are to be tender at control post when required and not to be flaunted or used for swag, even travelling agencies advice u to keep your passport in a secure place to avoid forgetting, damaging or carelessly losing it, even my European passport is to be tender at the appropriate post and not to flaunt for people to see.
. Here is another flaunt-er !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure / 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos / Studying In Iceland 2021(a New Trend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.