Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,962 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? (1525 Views)

Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked / 16 Things You Should Be Ready To Face If You're A Virgin / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by lottoe(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2013
If I have 5millions in my account, am still not satisfied to marry, cos of economic melt down an co, but I still see people getting married nowsday without nothing in their account.

Nairalanders how much do u feel a man should have in your own view to decide to marry?..for me 20millions will be good for me, for a start grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by ITbomb(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2013
All that is needed for a successful married life is a secure and constant source of income. Be it from N70,000/month up at the minimum.
What people save for is the money for dowry, list, ceremony etc which is usually a one-off expenses.
Even if you have 50m in your account, if you dont have a secure and constant source of income (work or business) then you are not ready for marriage.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by chumakk: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2013
You need common sense not income.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by yemmit90: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2013
ITbomb: All that is needed for a successful married life is a secure and constant source of income. Be it from N70,000/month up at the minimum.
What people save for is the money for dowry, list, ceremony etc which is usually a one-off expenses.
Even if you have 50m in your account, if you dont have a secure and constant source of income (work or business) then you are not ready for marriage.

Nice one!

@op, a comfortable house,job and maturity are the requirement.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by 2blunt: 11:07am On Jul 01, 2013
chumakk: You need common sense not income.
[size=30pt]i concur wit this[/size] grin cheesy
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by dgitrader(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
lottoe: If I have 5millions in my account, am still not satisfied to marry, cos of economic melt down an co, but I still see people getting married nowsday without nothing in their account.

Nairalanders how much do u feel a man should have in your own view to decide to marry?..for me 20millions will be good for me, for a start grin

from the bolded in your quote above, i will advice u to stay away from marriage for a long time oh, even if u have 50million in your account, it will still not help u understand or substitute what it takes to be happily married.

abi you think say marriage na econonomic product?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Godson201333(m): 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
dgitrader:

from the bolded in your quote above, i will advice u to stay away from marriage for a long time oh, even if u have 50million in your account, it will still not help u understand or substitute what it takes to be happily married.

abi you think say marriage na econonomic product?

nice one
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Kosigift(f): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2013
chumakk: You need common sense not income.
Lol, He needs common sense with common income undecided grin grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by lottoe(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Kosigift:
Lol, He needs common sense with common income undecided grin grin
...hmmm...ladies and money factor grin
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
EDITED:

I beliv you should have grown ups you can talk to one-on-one concerning this issue. Its a nonsense talk... and they will talk sense into dat ya head
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by lottoe(m): 4:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
ledafaze: I beliv you should have grown ups in you can talk to one-on-one concerning this issue. Its a nonsense talk... and they will talk sense into dat ya head
What a sentence, better use pidgin english next time. grin .We are created to learn from each other.
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Indifferent(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
It depends on the type you want.
Tall and Fair = 50 million.
Tall and dark = 40 million.
Average height and fair = 30 million.
Average height and dark = 20 million.
Short and fair = 10 million.
Short and dark = 8 million.

Additionally,
with bobbbie and baka. +2 million
without bobbie and baka -2 million.

Girls know ur price
Guys make ur choice
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
Indifferent: It depends on the type you want.

Additionally,

Girls know ur price
Guys make ur choice
guy, the prettiest girl I have ever seen was dark.

1 Like

Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by sakaguchi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
Indifferent: It depends on the type you want.

Additionally,

Girls know ur price
Guys make ur choice
Who is this nutcase again?
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 02, 2013
lottoe:

ledafaze:
I beliv you should have grown ups in you can talk to one-on-one concerning this issue. Its a nonsense talk... and they will talk sense into dat ya head
What a sentence, better use pidgin english next time. grin .We are created to learn from each other.

Have you ever been in a situation where you type faster than the keyboard?... slow memory i mean
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by cigaricon(m): 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
ledafaze:

Have you ever been in a situation where you type faster than the keyboard?... slow memory i mean
How do you do that pls, i want to know
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
lottoe: If I have 5millions in my account, am still not satisfied to marry, cos of economic melt down an co, but I still see people getting married nowsday without nothing in their account.

Abeg,kukuma go siddon for one corner. How about you wait till you get to the level of Dangote. Let me tell you airbrain,all you need to get rich in this life is hardwork,discipline and a good WIFE,period.
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by Druhill(m): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Just forget about money, all u need is wisdom like King Solomon.
Re: How Much Should A Man Have In His Account For Him To Be Ready To Marry?? by fasa2020(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Regular and Multiple Streams Of Income AND Understanding between you and your wifey. Thats all !!!

(1) (Reply)

Top Qualities Single Men And Women Seek In The Opposite Sex / What Is Most Important Ingredient In Making A Relationship Work? / Facts About Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.