Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (14311 Views)

Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2015

"It started way back November 2014 when we started having some minor issues in our relationship, I jokingly reminded her of the things I've done for her because she was accusing me of being stingy.

To say the truth I've really spent for this girl, she's 24 I'm 28 and I was planning to engage her this month. tho I'm very rich, I have my own oil company in warri, ph n Abuja

I have about 35 filling stations in Nigeria, Ghana, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and southafrica

I really love her they was even some certain time that one popular actress (name withheld) was all over me, she is well known on nairaland fp. light-skinned, short, has tattoo...
but she still stood by me

My problem now is this My girlfriend just threatened to dump and pay me 10 million naira

please romancelanders should I collect the money?

mature advise

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
I must say romance mods are actually the best in town

I really appreciate your works

this year is your year in Jesus name
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by mymadam(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please, what's the title of this movie? God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I must say romance mods are actually the best in town

I really appreciate your works

this year is your year in Jesus name
andyblaze reincarnated

7 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by aristocrazzy: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dump her and buy her bugatti as parting gift. Azin oil money tins.

8 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
The question you should be asking is :"What is the first I should buy with the money?" tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
MzNelly:
The question you should be asking is :"What is the first I should buy with the money?" tongue
Lool

btw,why do u hate korean films? angry
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Lool

Darling, I missed you kiss

LOL, don't tell me you like them sad
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Lool

there movies are so unrealistic and too perfect.....makes a young girl start dreaming about lee min ho coming to marry her...undecided
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by delishpot: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Collect it. But o, since you are that rich, why did she offer 10mill? Or was that the sum total of all you spent on her? You try sef. What more does she want?
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by kendrick9(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
this story is so fake... i think its a good script for a nollywood movie tho

3 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Darling, I missed you kiss

LOL, don't tell me you like them sad
I missed you tookiss

Yea,i like them,,after watchin boys b4 flower,,i have a huge crush on lee min ho(gu jun pyo)
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

I missed you tookiss

Yea,i like them,,after watchin boys b4 flower,,i have a huge crush on lee min ho(gu jun pyo)

I love Gu Jun Pyo too. embarassed

Do you watch other Korean movies?

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
there movies are so unrealistic and too perfect.....makes a young girl start dreaming about lee min ho coming to marry her...undecided
lmao gringrin
Their storyline wl alwaz be abt a rich dude who is madly in love with a poor girl
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
MzNelly:

I love Gu Jun Pyo too. embarassed

Do you watch other Korean movies?
Yea,faith,heirs,city hunter,personal taste and my girl
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by cokacoola(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pasqal09 Frontpage PLEASE
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

Yea,faith,heirs,city hunter,personal taste and my girl

You'll start daydreaming of one rich boy who'll fall in love with you and marry you now embarassed
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Chanchit: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ashiaraba Op! Even if a Nigerian girl use ur destiny do juju, 10kobo she no go give you.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by DONOCSO(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
You don't need the money. else you're looking for money to build another oil company.
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
MzNelly:

You'll start daydreaming of one rich boy who'll fall in love with you and marry you now embarassed
lol....exactly o
Bt i cant stop watchin,their films,i think am addicted embarassed
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
cokacoola:
Pasqal9 Frontpage PLEASE

I know ur plan
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
kristina1:

lol....exactly o
Bt i cant stop watchin,their films,i think am addicted embarassed

Not every addiction is a bad thing. kiss
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by justmag(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
This movie trailer sounds interesting! Coming to theaters near you! grin
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by ghost1718(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
cheesy THIS LIE CARRY HIV 1&2[b]

2 Likes

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

"It started way back November 2014 when we started having some minor issues in our relationship, I jokingly reminded her of the things I've done for her because she was accusing me of being stingy.

To say the truth I've really spent for this girl, she's 24 I'm 28 and I was planning to engage her this month. tho I'm very rich, I have my own oil company in warri, ph n Abuja

I have about 35 filling stations in Nigeria, Ghana, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and southafrica

I really love her they was even some certain time that one popular actress (name withheld) was all over me, she is well known on nairaland fp. light-skinned, short, has tattoo...
but she still stood by me

My problem now is this My girlfriend just threatened to dump and pay me 10 million naira

please romancelanders should I collect the money?

mature advise

liar !!!

U be OANDO?
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by odeku457(m): 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kristina1 & mznelly... why dont yall pm and exchange bb pins and stop trolling here.

@topic. ... I guess she wants you to know she is upset/mad at you and your Oyel money no freak her... I think.

But if I am the guy I will not collect the money back since I am having mmore than enough.

HAPPY Sunday Pple.

1 Like

Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by happykidArotiba(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ask urself, wen will I wake up?
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by acee11(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
chairman get her a diamond ring wit d moni #nodulling
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op, collect it and send it 2me and I will pray 4u
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by sexaddict08(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
munji.....shikenan?
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by dechandel(f): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:
Bless you!!
Very unrealistic
Crappy and same storylines

Cant remember the last time i saw that rich cute hot guy thats very endearing in this part of the world
Perfect Jesus
Re: Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account by vizkiz: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ghostlady:

finally, a real woman wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention What You Haven't Done Before / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies / Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.