Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Share Your Experience With Hunger - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Experience With Hunger (12593 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / Share Your Experience With Hunger / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hunger is really bad. I can remember what happened in my skool hostel some years bacck. A guy been dey cook beans and rice for stove by dat kind 6:30pm. Anoda different dude(the observer) wey hunger dey kill just dey watch the other guy cookin from his room. After the rice and beans boiled a little, he started making stew to mix wit d rice nd beans cuz na jollof things. As the guy finished mixing the rice, beans and stew togeda for the final cooking nd put it back on stove...he went into his room to chill for a while. It was dark now and the observer came out of his room and carried the STOVE with fire in it and UNREADY POT OF JOLLOF RICE AND BEANS into his room....where the thing go don wella. The other guy came out and ws shouting my POT OF FOOD O.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by dagbokoncept(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
hunger gave me ulcer.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by zaachi: 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Aliyubest: shocked shocked shocked r u a learner.? Kpekus of cus na cool cool
Guy Shut Up....U Can Go for 10 years without sex but u can go for a day without food...food is the ultimate
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Pdizzle(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
imolore: i have seen my spirit leaving my physical body after i have been pumpelled by hunger, i have to quickly jump up from bed in other for my spirit not to escape. this is real, that is what hunger can cause
Damn..laff wan kill me, i ve felt lyk dat too anyway
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by networkrecharg: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
fapcrook: Hunger na bad thing o, just today i had my breakfast around 3pm and both my legs were shaking with a slight headache

Hahahaha u can imigine. OBJ pls feed our nation @Niga
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by dabrake(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
For Port harcourt when I was leaning work I'm EAST WEST road I can't 4get d experience with Hunger. Then me and my follow apprentice in shop.My Oga we go outside work.we be in shop with her wife ,any money we walk out,she we collect it from us.We will be praying for NEPA to take lights she we go ,cause I was lerning welding work. Once she left we will come out and start pushing people that their car sink in d bad road in front of our shop. Any 40 or 50 naira that enters our hand that day,is for Merinda (Orobor) and Delta bread or Lucky Star bread.
this gbagaun sef eh. see as hungry don dey worry me now.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by OmerianConsult: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
The ultimate fruit of hunger is on the front page: man kills son for eating his garri!
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by OmerianConsult: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
The ultimate fruit of hunger: man kills son for eating his garri!
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by trolling(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
iyke926: Hunger is really bad. I can remember what happened in my skool hostel some years bacck. A guy been dey cook beans and rice for stove by dat kind 6:30pm. Anoda different dude(the observer) wey hunger dey kill just dey watch the other guy cookin from his room. After the rice and beans boiled a little, he started making stew to mix wit d rice nd beans cuz na jollof things. As the guy finished mixing the rice, beans and stew togeda for the final cooking nd put it back on stove...he went into his room to chill for a while. It was dark now and the observer came out of his room and carried the STOVE with fire in it and UNREADY POT OF JOLLOF RICE AND BEANS into his room....where the thing go don wella. The other guy came out and ws shouting my POT OF FOOD O.
u sure say dat observer no be you grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by micfoley: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
The funniest thread ever on Nairaland.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by ctrlunlimited: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2013
[Pa22]
That Grace saved u.
Yesso o
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by ctrlunlimited: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2013
Dis happened 2 a friend of mine, whom due 2d hunger dat struck im after weedin,had 2 eat 120 naira cheese ball and 2 Big fanta 2 calms d hunger down.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by pekelepekele(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2013
Yes i have experienced it before and it was a lesson from God to teach me how to spend money . I spent all the money on me on beers and pepper soup with friends on Thursday night , leaving only 200 naira with me to take a bike to the bank on Friday not knowing that their was a public holiday on Friday . I woke up very early and took a bike around 8:30am because i was having hangover i needed something to eat to fight the hangover but on getting to the bank , The security officer was telling me you know no say today na public holiday including Monday self and i gat no atm. That was the first day i shouted yeparipa , My eyes started rolling in my heads , hunger + hangover and nothing at home than garri . I was able to get home that day because some agbero knows me at a bus stop close to that bank , On getting home i felt really terrible and i had no other option than to soak my garri but it didn't help and i started wondering should i call the guys i bought drinks for last nite abi wetin i go do now ? Well i thought it still a joke until the worms inside my stomach started complaining seriously that my voice is going down . I quickly call one of the guys and he was like haha no wine me oo you wey do aiye for us yesterday night . I will call you later ok bye . it was that day i understand it is all man for himself in this life . The last thing i finally did that saved me was an aboki mallam selling things close on my street . Men northerners are good people i was about to tell him a story i have cooked in my brain to obtain the guy but immediately he saw my eyes he knows whats up and said Oga no problem i know u na , i dey see you when you dey pass for here . I collected 6 indomie , 5 eggs and 1 lacasera from the guy.

IT WAS A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by 3ace(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
mic foley: The funniest thread ever on Nairaland.
Nope, I don't think so. If you were part of this thread last year, you won't say this.

www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable/33

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
trolling: u sure say dat observer no be you grin

grin grin grin grin No be me, bros.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by adexsimply(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Ndipe(m): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Hunger? No human being should be subjected to it. One that would arouse my emotion is when a baby cries from hunger and the mother has nothing to feed them.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
We were hanging out during the last semester break and i asked Mayokun, my friend, to upload me on one of those juicy hostel tales. he told me of a day they were broke like hell at school and they had nothing, no rice, no spags, no garri, just semovita, even the semovita wasn't much, so they just boiled some water and made it into pap, I mean, they practically drank semovita, like custard, just yesterday I was wondering if they did added sugar or something.

there is this other incident that happened when we were still in seconddary, my friends were all in the hostel @FGC, sokoto, and there was this weekend, all their foodstuffs had been depleted, remaining garri, for sure garri would always remain now, but they had been taking the same garri daily for about two weeks, then one afternoon, someone suggested they spice up the menu a little bit, so they raked in some money and could only afford some okra, no oil, no sauce, nothing, well trust guys, they just decided to prepare the pirate like, but someone suggested they add kuli kuli (Groundnut cake), pounding the kuli kuli, na so dem prepare okro soup, use kuli kuli do maggi, prepare some eba, and BAM!!! let the games begin.
these are just a few examples of what hunger can make people do.
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2014
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Hunger by AlphaStyles(m): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2021
HUNGER BAD OO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#NBMAwards2015: Nairaland Nominated In The Nigerian Broadcasters Media Award / Difference Between Define, Describe, Explain, Examine And Discuss. / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.