Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,576 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO (1156 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by chichriso: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
A must waatch:
Pastor Kumuyi’s son apologised to the Deeper life over the marriage controversy – Video
http://chrisderablog.com/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologised-deeper-life-marriage-controversy-video/
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
^^^

I just watched this video and all I can say is WOW !!

This is further proof that deeperlife is not a church but a CULT.

Their priority is tradition and not the gospel of grace , they have brought two young couples under condemnation, sent them into discipline and made them apologize , not to restore the reputation of Christ , but that of MAN and his ministry.

This is the most disgusting thing I have watched this year, quite plainly wicked and evil for turning a joyous occasion into a time of lament.

I repeat deeperlife is a CULT.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by shdemidemi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
See me see bondage.. Acclaimed Christians not led by the spirit but by the letter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by funkybaby(f): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
I can just imagine what the couple is going through.

All the arguments, apologies, blaming the bride, etc

What a way to begin life as husband and wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by shdemidemi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
funkybaby: I can just imagine what the couple is going through.

They must have been put under so much pressure of religion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
funkybaby: I can just imagine what the couple is going through.

Their priority is to protect the reputation of a MAN , they could care less about the happiness of the children.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by funkybaby(f): 8:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
What I found most shocking about the apology is the part where the man said Pastor Kumuyi did not want to attend HIS OWN SON'S wedding and only did so reluctantly!!

A child's wedding day is a day of joy and thanksgiving for any parent and to think that a whole G.O will almost decline to attend such event is shocking!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Pygru: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

Their priority is tradition and not the gospel of grace , they have brought two young couples under condemnation, sent them into discipline and made them apologize , not to restore the reputation of Christ , but that of MAN and his ministry.

This is the most disgusting thing I have watched this year, quite plainly wicked and evil for turning a joyous occasion into a time of lament.

smiley
[size=38pt]mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww[/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by fr3do(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
frosbel: ^^^

smiley

lol,u are so stupid
is that ur arguement
if its a cult what is its agenda?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by fr3do(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
shdemidemi: See me see bondage.. Acclaimed Christians not led by the spirit but by the letter.

u're so led by the spirit,what did He tell u?
Worldly mind
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
fr3do:

lol,u are so stupid
is that ur arguement
if its a cult what is its agenda?

IT IS A CULT and it's agenda is to enslave the people of GOD.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi’s Son Apologised To The Deeper Life Over The Marriage- VIDEO by Pygru: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Dem don overflog this matter for this thread
[size=38pt]https://www.nairaland.com/1341869/pastor-kumuyis-son-apologises-deeper-life[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Church Says Ebola Is A Demonic Disease!!see Picture / Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 / VIDEO: People Go CRAZY Inside TB Joshua's Church!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.