Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Jonathan Should Be Impeached - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Be Impeached (1880 Views)

Edo- Deputy Governor Odubu To Be Impeached / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / If Barack Obama Make This Statement, He Will Be Impeached The Next Day!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Should Be Impeached by don4real18(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
This Goodluck Jonathan led administration is probably the worst I've been through my years in this very corrupt nation.
Every existing bodies have gone on strike or about to because of his inabilty to handle responsibilities of the president's seat.
Well meaning nigerians have called for his impeachment in the past but he is always asking for time to deliver or probably time to travel around the whole world with our finances because I see no other thing he is doing or has done that requires praise.
Nigeria's debt is growing,
So Many loss of lives,
Increased rates of crime(lock the school doors, the prison doors open)
& Strikes everywhere
what more do we need to witness before we realise President Goodluck Jonathan doesn't deserve such power bestowed upon him.
It's time for nigerians to make a stand or rather a revolt against this administration bent on ruining us.

Bello Wahab O.
C.E.O, Don City Entertainment
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
The crew members will soon come and write bullshit
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by bloggernaija: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
You get what you wish for.godluck to you ,goodluck to everybody.
Nigeria is structured in such a way that you will always get goodluck.right from independence, the problem has always been the same.the incompetent people at the top.
Nigeria desperately need a nation builder. Someone with an idea of what he really want to achieve .it does not take a rocket scientist to know what the problem is. The structure of the country that vested too much power on the federal government. Can anybody tell me anything of use that he has benefitted from the federal government that cannot be done better by the state.
This evil unbiblical cord ensures that a bad governor /local governor chairman/president will negatively affect you wherever you are.
The Lagos government is capable of attracting investment for 10000MW of electricity within a short period. Why is the federal government hellbound on monopolising this. You know why, fashola speaks the language of investors.
We all know that it is this sectors and federal asset from which most of the corruption plaguing nigeria is originated.
How will the government justify all the stealing when there is no property they can claim maintenance on?
OBJ in a haste wanted to get rid of those money sucking assets that consumes more in a year than they are worth and actually started flogging them at give away prices.yar adua on the advise of equally clannish and greedy advisers reversed it.so you have a conflict of interest situation vs an equally greedy and corrupt gang
Many of those assets are either rotting away or still bleeding the government as we speak.
What makes things worse than before is that at least during obj period,they were stealing what the government had.Now they are outrightly stealing borrowed money.
If this situation does not look familiar to you, I will like to take you back to the Shagari era where borrowed money never even got to nigeria before disappearing .
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by jjcbuthot: 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
don4real18: This Goodluck Jonathan led administration is probably the worst I've been through my years in this very corrupt nation.
Every existing bodies have gone on strike or about to because of his inabilty to handle responsibilities of the president's seat.
Well meaning nigerians have called for his impeachment in the past but he is always asking for time to deliver or probably time to travel around the whole world with our finances because I see no other thing he is doing or has done that requires praise.
So Many loss of lives,
& Strikes everywhere
what more do we need to witness before we realise President Goodluck Jonathan doesn't deserve such power bestowed upon him.
It's time for nigerians to make a stand or rather a revolt against this administration bent on ruining us.

Bello Wahab O.

If it is only those that voted for him that are suffering now and threatening to go on strike, I would just sit back and laugh as I enjoy my days/nights with my family.

It takes fools to be ruled by a fool - boko in the north, kidnapping in SE, in SS it is bunkering... as looting of national treasury spread in Abuja and state capitals. Every looter is buying private jet...
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by princenonny(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
@OP get a life. Yaradua's tenure was d most strike free tenure shey. Stop looking for cheap popularity and get a freaking life.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by carzola(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
If u dont have wat to post go and count thn stars in the sky. GEJ is the best thing to happen to nigeria.. And would continue to be come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by carzola(m): 8:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
princenonny: @OP get a life. Yaradua's tenure was d most strike free tenure shey. Stop looking for cheap popularity and get a freaking life.
his problem is strike and private jet.. He should go and follow ekaette and dance..
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
President Mossi of Egypt, despite various security challenges, has achieved so much for his country in one year and has lots of prospects to do even better, yet his people felt his not doing enough and are calling for his resignation!

While here in Nigeria - President Jonathan has been in power for more than 3 years and rather than moving forward, we are seriously retrogressing - 6 hrs of electricity in 2 days has become a pipe dream! roads are getting worst, unemployment has quadrupled! corruption has become a culture, indiscipline is now the order of the day, the value oh human life has become almost less than that of a chicken - people are killed in large numbers everyday by insurgents and by people paid to protect us, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape and basest of human evil nature has become the order of the day![at times the number of deaths will make you wonder what we as a nation has done so wrong to deserve these wickedness]!

Their is not a single tangible achievement to point at except promises and fake propaganda achievements and yet Nigerians are comfortable with this ineptitude and are not complaining!

What a country! cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
olas2u: The crew members will soon come and write bullshit

they are here already! The vulture doesn't need an invitation to attend a burial!

carzola: his problem is strike and private jet.. He should go and follow ekaette and dance..

carzola: If u dont have wat to post go and count thn stars in the sky. GEJ is the best thing to happen to nigeria.. And would continue to be come 2015.

princenonny: @OP get a life. Yaradua's tenure was d most strike free tenure shey. Stop looking for cheap popularity and get a freaking life.

He who sow the wind - will reap the whirlwind! As a man sows so shall he reap!
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by princenonny(m): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
greateros: President Mossi of Egypt, despite various security challenges, has achieved so much for his country in one year and has lots of prospects to do even better, yet his people felt his not doing enough and are calling for his resignation!

While here in Nigeria - President Jonathan has been in power for more than 3 years and rather than moving forward, we are seriously retrogressing - 6 hrs of electricity in 2 days has become a pipe dream! roads are getting worst, unemployment has quadrupled! corruption has become a culture, indiscipline is now the order of the day, the value oh human life has become almost less than that of a chicken - people are killed in large numbers everyday by insurgents and by people paid to protect us, kidnapping, armed robbery, rape and basest of human evil nature has become the order of the day![at times the number of deaths will make you wonder what we as a nation has done so wrong to deserve these wickedness]!

Their is not a single tangible achievement to point at except promises and fake propaganda achievements and yet Nigerians are comfortable with this ineptitude and are not complaining!

neva compare gej wit morsi. Wat hs morsi done in one yearis it not egpt that Unemployment has sky rocketted by more than 200%, inflation skyrocked by more than 150%, crime has risen by 400% and u say morsi has done well. If he has done well, y was d greatest anti-government political rally in human history done ystdy Was it nt morsi dat put up a law dat no court can challenge hs actions for a period of 8 months b4 d ppl resisted it by violent protests. U guys cme here and spill shit exposing hw ignorant and moronic Чσυя are. Nonsense apc supporters

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by carzola(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
greateros:

they are here already! The vulture doesn't need an invitation to attend a burial!

He who sow the wind - will reap the whirlwind! As a man sows so shall he reap!
the sad part of ur post is that we are here for ur burial so park well in ur coffin and close-ur decayin teeths..
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by spenca: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
don4real18: This Goodluck Jonathan led administration is probably the worst I've been through my years in this very corrupt nation.
So Many loss of lives,
& Strikes everywhere

Bello Wahab O.
No he should not be impeached, what is needed on him is a necessary evil!!
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by carzola(m): 9:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
greateros: President Mossi of Egypt, despite various security challenges, has achieved so much for his country in one year and has lots of prospects to do even better, yet his people felt his not doing enough and are calling for his resignation!

oga talk ur own.. All the years of bein a nigerian what have u done for ur country?. If u dont like nigeria and are ever vibrant, transparent, hard working president u can take a stroll to Niger or benin republic.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by Drhenrysaint(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
mtcheeeew
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by SweetDinma(f): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
I love Goodluck Jonathan no matter d critics

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by egift(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
I did not vote for Jonanthan because am not a fish that needs a Fish pond owner nor an animal that needs a Zoologist.

All Nigeria needs to develop is leadership based on good principle with vision and sound policy intiative. One that does not get drunk on corruption.

Goodluck to those that "Voted for Jonathan but not PDP". After the departure of Yar'Adua, God gave use the privileged to test-run his type of leadership - nothing has changed. The weakness, reactionary attitude, corruption, lack of well defined principles, etc has always been there.

For those asking for more, hear this: "You Do Not Cue Behind A Pparked Vehicle"
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by IdomaLikita: 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2013
1st President in Nigeria to Probe the Downstream Sector

1st President in Nigeria to Preside over free and fair elections

1st President in Nigeria to allow State Governors run with full autonomy

1st President in Nigeria to let us see the Corrupt people ourselves instead of covering up

1st President in Nigeria to grant Minorities Unprecendented access to the National Cake

1st President in Nigeria to bring forth a Concrete plan to reform agriculture

E.t.c

I am not a GEJ fan but considering the Odds he faces and what he has achieved so far..I think he's the best

Enough of the Agbero approach to leadership.
Educated people hold the reigns now..they may not be perfect, but they sure are serious!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by princenonny(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
@greateros I hope u knw dat d egyptian military jst gave president mohammed morsi(Чσυя 'model' president) 48 hrs to resolve the politcal crisis or leave office. Egpyt hs been in chaos becos of Morsi and his hidden islamic agenda. D ppl of egypt gave hm no chance @ all and wen he is toppled, jst like hs predecessor mybarak, he wud b tried for d death of some protesters. Pls u shit, go and get informed b4 u malign or amiable and transparent president, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan. God bless GEJ, God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by don4real18(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
SweetDinma: I love Goodluck Jonathan no matter d critics

Maybe ppl lyk u don't wanna hold ur reins
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by Demdem(m): 10:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
I feel the pain of the op. Retardeen so far has been a disaster. Nigeria's future under Jonathan looks bleak.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by hillsate: 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
carzola: If u dont have wat to post go and count thn stars in the sky. GEJ is the best thing to happen to nigeria.. And would continue to be come 2015.

You know when you comment like this I wonder if its grey matter you have in your brain or frozen excreta.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by hillsate: 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
carzola: oga talk ur own.. All the years of bein a nigerian what have u done for ur country?. If u dont like nigeria and are ever vibrant, transparent, hard working president u can take a stroll to Niger or benin republic.

Blindness is your ethos.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by hillsate: 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
SweetDinma: I love Goodluck Jonathan no matter d critics

No wonder your english is this poor. You've got to choose hoW you fall in love.
Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by CROWE: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
Idoma Likita: 1st President in Nigeria to Probe the Downstream Sector

1st President in Nigeria to Preside over free and fair elections

1st President in Nigeria to allow State Governors run with full autonomy

1st President in Nigeria to let us see the Corrupt people ourselves instead of covering up

1st President in Nigeria to grant Minorities Unprecendented access to the National Cake

1st President in Nigeria to bring forth a Concrete plan to reform agriculture

E.t.c

I am not a GEJ fan but considering the Odds he faces and what he has achieved so far..I think he's the best

Enough of the Agbero approach to leadership.
Educated people hold the reigns now..they may not be perfect, but they sure are serious!

You are misreading things, those actions only mean GEJ means well not that he is doing well. And to say "he may not be perfect", you think that it is so difficult to improve Nigeria? 4 years is enough time to see significant improvement in Nigeria. If GEJ had more than just good intentions the very first thing he would have done would have been to change the provisions and definitions of the constitution, the document is the dumbest thing ever. Also, Jonathan, just like most of the politicians in Nigeria do not have a healthy grasp on most of what is meant to govern a country. Lemme explain:

With the martial law declaration in Bornu, Adammawa and Yobe states the senate voted to remove the governors
and give their powers to GEJ, GEJ did not seem to find anything wrong with this, at least he did not oppose.
Those governors were punished for failing to deal with insurgency in their states but given that the only
police force in the nation is federal, the responsibility to defend, secure the nations and enforce its laws
is the responsibility of the federal government. Did they expect the governors to suppress Boko Haram with
their convoy, aren't they the ones who said the states cannot have police? When things go wrong
someone it is the state governments fault and GEJ is just looking on with no opinion?

It is so illogical, the states are expected to deal with so much but the power to do them is given instead to someone who is too busy with so much, as you can see they were about to give three full time Jobs to the president and he didn't object, as if he doesn't have too much work already. The first thing the president should have done was to reshuffle the powers at the federal and state level and abolished local governments(the reason it is so hard to implement them is because under federalism they have no place).

Imagine having two students, the prefect and the the junior then asking the prefect to supervise the junior as he sweeps but instead of giving the broom to the junior you give it to the prefect(the 1999 constitution). The very first thing the prefect has to do is to give it to the junior but after 8 years OBJ held that broom and complained why the job was not getting done and now GEJ in 3-4 years in and he is still holding the broom. He is stupid, no matter how he probes and is genuinely interested in a developed Nigeria he has no idea how to go about it and needs to move aside. The Fiscal federalism that Fashola asks for is figuring out what responsibilities are best handled where and giving the powers to handle them(the broom) to the person who is going to be using it. Incompetency, I am afraid is not a reason to be impeached but come 2015 it will be very unfortunate for us all if our president wins agina.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Be Impeached by musiwa28: 10:57pm On Jul 01, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC E-warriors And Their Satanic Lies: Okupe Did Not Call GEJ The Mandela Of Nig / Has The North Lost Out At The Confab ? / Why Did The British Hand Over Power To Tafawa Balewa In 1960?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.