Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real (984 Views)

Are You Dating A Guy Who Seems Perfect, But Is Jealous And Insecure... / Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by Oyinprince(m): 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
GOOD GIRLS ARE NOT PERFECT AND PERFECT GIRLS ARE NOT REAL.

I came across this statement in a particular website and it got me thinking. I wondered why the writer made the statement; I wondered what was on his mind when he uttered such words. Well no matter what he or she had in mind I normally warn Christians all over the world to mind what they expose there minds to. Your mind is an intellectual cum psychological reservoir that mediates your spirit and your body. So the information that hits it on a regular basis should be scrutinized to foster optimum productivity. Most of the statements we come across in our world today was made, composed, uttered, etc by men that had little or no knowledge of God's word. What baffles me most times is how we Christians, born-again and spirit filled children of God make those statements our routine mottos. This is where confusion becomes prominent.

Back to my statement...I would like to correct this impression which had already been made by whoever that constructed this lie and sold it to the public- GOOD GIRLS MAY NOT BE PERFECT BUT PERFECT GIRLS ARE REAL! Yessss!!! I said so. God would not be talking about the VIRTOUS WOMAN in the book of proverbs 31 if he didn't know such could exist. God knew we would not get some things right that was why he made provisions for forgiveness. God himself knew that! so it may be cool to admit that sometimes good girls could make mistakes. That does not mean that perfect ladies are not real. If you talk like that then you are saying that God is a liar. He has already said that ''...ye are complete I him...'' He did not mix, mince nor miss his language there. It was not a slip of tongue neither was it a typographic error. Perfect girls and ladies live in our world today; open your eyes and you would see them! You can not be looking for a 'german mango' in the midst of 'green mangoes' That is putting a cart before the horse! The perfect ladies are not seen everywhere because they are very expensive to get. You can not be looking for the right lady in the wrong environment. That is stupid. God has made everything beautiful in his eyes.

Finally, know when you are using your personal experiences to speak or communicate to people. There are personal experiences that were not orchestrated by God. That's why God is the best teacher and not experience. We should be careful as Christian youths. What we heed to could determine our line of wisdom and communication. lies fly around us everyday but it is our duty to stand firm. If you are not yet a perfect woman, don't worry, neglect what you have done in the past and kick off a new dispensation of your life. You would be amazed what you would turn into. If you are already glory be to God. Don't be deterred by these lies. God knows you beyond the letters. PERFECT LADIES EXIST IN OUR WORLD!!! SELAH
- Cyude Charlie Oyakhilome
Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by lecrae(m): 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
does virtous mean perfect?
Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
No one is perfect, so I really don't know what you are yapping about.

1 Like

Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
lecrae: does virtous mean perfect?
I was about to ask that question.

And will someone tell the OP that when it comes to relationships and marriage, Perfection is relative
Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by Zatwo: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
there ar virtuous women, TRUE. But nobody is perfect, simple!
Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by doyinmolah: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
@op, if you insist that there are perfect ladies, pls what are the qualities a perfect lady cos the last time i checked some quotes, i read(past tense) that ''nobody is perfect''
Re: Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
if we're talking perfection in the 'virtuous' sense, how boring

(1) (Reply)

Do Online Relationships Last? / Pls Help Me..how Do I Show Dat I Love. / Twin Wedding: Twin Sisters Simultaneously Marry Twin Brothers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.