Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? (1307 Views)

Most Intelligent Girls Are Not Pretty / Intelligent Girls Are Ostensibly Rude? / Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by doctorofgirls(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Following a current bane of studies done on various forums ,I must say nairaland girls show an indepth and inordinate high level of intellectualism ranging from girls like mariolae and farano and many others , if u keep it up, the nobel price is ur limit
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Sanchez01: 5:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: Following a current bane of studies done on various forums ,I must say nairaland girls show an indepth and inordinate high level of intellectualism ranging from girls like mariolae and farano and many others , if u keep it up, the nobel price is ur limit
You're right. Some of them are really intelligent. My classical example would be Oluwatola5; she's one of those reasons you would want to read posts and threads. Ammyluv2002 as well smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by DaGC(m): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
The country? Some of them maybe....but the world? shocked
Hmmm, you flatter them much.
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by corkpikin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
yea for nairaland server angry
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by marieolae(f): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks a lot. It shall be well with you
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by doctorofgirls(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Thanks a lot. It shall be well with you
am hoping to see u holding important positions in da country
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by farano(f): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: Following a current bane of studies done on various forums ,I must say nairaland girls show an indepth and inordinate high level of intellectualism ranging from girls like mariolae and farano and many others , if u keep it up, the nobel price is ur limit
Wow! wow!! wow!!! All I can say is wow! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by LarrySun(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
They are very lovely smiley
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by marieolae(f): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
doctorofgirls: am hoping to see u holding important positions in da country
Amen!!!
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by doctorofgirls(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Amen!!!
so what is ur greatest motivation?
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Lovexme(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
How about NL guys? You haven't been paying attention to their posts too, have you?
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by destante(f): 6:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yes I can attest to this. From my short experience, its been amazing the reasoning abilities of most ladies on here and as a relatively new member, I'm here to join the click. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Tymax(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hmmm there are many ways to kill a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by stinggy(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
You are right. My example to:-
Carammel, Miztola, Andromida, Chimkaire

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Medunah: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
I will add nkem.88 & caracta to the list and kulyie, has anyone heard 4rm her lately cos i dnt see her posts anymore
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by zubby29(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
ya very inteligent,majority of dem.
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by beau49: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Medunah: I will add & caracta to the list and kulyie, has anyone heard 4rm her lately cos i dnt see her posts anymore

She now goes by the nam Samberry or something like that....
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Enegod(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
when they spend all their time on nairaland...what do you expect?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Kunleskey(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Yimu.@op....world ke dat's ya own opinion..,.although u use the word maybe ... And they maybe intelligent..,.why can't you start 4rm simple to d complex..
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by clemz85(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
yea very sure, some of them that makes you jump thread and start reading comments
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by valmunich(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: Thanks a lot. It shall be well with you
Are you this popular that people create topics for you? angry The previous was about you ignoring some guy, this one now is on intellectualism.
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by marieolae(f): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
valmunich:
Are you this popular that people create topics for you? angry The previous was about you ignoring some guy, this one now is on intellectualism.
isn't it a gd thing?
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by ammyluv2002(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sanchez01:
You're right. Some of them are really intelligent. My classical example would be Oluwatola5; she's one of those reasons you would want to read posts and threads. Ammyluv2002 as well smiley
I'm honoured, thanks grin grin grin *blushing*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Sanchez01: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
ammyluv2002: I'm honoured, thanks grin grin grin *blushing*

You're welcome, Dearie smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by pasqal09: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
destante: Yes I can attest to this. From my short experience, its been amazing the reasoning abilities of most ladies on here and as a relatively new member, I'm here to join the click. cheesy
You mean clique?
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by doctorofgirls(m): 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: isn't it a gd thing?
what's. Ur name
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Suresh08: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
The only intelligent girl i know on nairaland isss.. ALUTACONTINUA
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by destante(f): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
pasqal09:
You mean clique?
Yes thanks. smiley
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
The doctor of girls has spoken, who am I to disagree? undecided
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
Suresh08: The only intelligent girl i know on nairaland isss.. ALUTACONTINUA

I'm flattered smiley
I'll have to say there are a whole lot more intelligent ladies here though, you just haven't met them yet, I guess smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by baralatie(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
lolz!
it always work on women!
chain!
Re: Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World? by valmunich(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: isn't it a gd thing?
No it's not, you're becoming too popular

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Really The Distraction / Please advise. / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.