Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI (7602 Views)

Osinbajo Decries Over-dependence On Oil / North's Over-dependence On Niger Delta Oil Disastrous. / Firs Boss Laments Nigeria's Over-dependence On Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: He's never mentioned the name of his 'host country' all through his posts, he's now subtly mentioning America to deceive people. You live in South Africa, why is it too hard to mention?
grin grin grin grin HAHAHA TOO FUNNY BROS. HE IN SOWETO DRINKING NKOMBOTI grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Wow ,so saying they will grow up to be drug addicts is a compliment? Chai Nigerian Education! man don suffer! grin[/size]
That's precisely what will be their fate growing up under your watch. They'll be better off being homeless than growing up under a depresing father like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MAKE NO SENSE. IS IT NOT THE SAME NIGERIA THAT FOREIGNERS COME AND THRIVE. IF THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN NIGERIA WHATS STOPS NIGERIANS FROM DOING THE SAME ? YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT IS ?

[size=14pt]Please Bro, what foreigners? the ones that come in as expatriates? The ones that are ent by their mother company to head a branch here? A Nigerian goes to a foreign land without a kobo and makes something out of himself. If i hear say foreigner come here without nothing make am... [/size]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Pray tell what is wrong with South Africa grin i am waiting for the usual rants about xenophobia this ,Xenophobia that.South Africa is so bad that their embassy is full day in day out in lagos. [/size]grin
BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I HEAR THEY LYNCH NAIJAS LIKE CRAZY OUT THERE. DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE NIGERIAN. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FAKE AN AMERICAN ACCENT. THEY LOVE BLACK AMERICANS OUT THERE. WHEN YOU SEE A SOUTH AFRICAN JUST SAY ' WHATS GOING ON MA NIGGA' grin grin THAT WAY HE WONT LYNCH YO NIGERIAN AZZ LMAO

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]Please Bro, what foreigners? the ones that come in as expatriates? The ones that are ent by their mother company to head a branch here? A Nigerian goes to a foreign land without a kobo and makes something out of himself. If i hear say foreigner come here without nothing make am... [/size]
YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHINA MEN AND LEBANESE AND INDIANS COME TO NAIJA WITH KOBO AND BECOME MILLIONAIRES IN POUNDS ? YOU WILL BE SURPRISED

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
redcliff:

suffering and smiling Laughing.. smh

[size=15pt]Na so my brother,Fela tried to open our eyes but we refuse to take correction. Unfortunately with the likes of some of the people commenting here there is no hope for Nigeria. The masses are blind inside and outside.They have locked their brains with chains that they don't realize that they are in shackles.People like collynzo2 and obadiah777 are the kind of people who will start taking pictures with every flower or plant they see when they travel abroad. I doubt any of them has ever traveled out of the country hence why they are ignorant of what good living is like.They are easily moved by rumors and hearsay because they lack the intellectual will to conduct active research and get to the bottom of issues presented to them.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I HEAR THEY LYNCH NAIJAS LIKE CRAZY OUT THERE. DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE NIGERIAN. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FAKE AN AMERICAN ACCENT. THEY LOVE BLACK AMERICANS OUT THERE. WHEN YOU SEE A SOUTH AFRICAN JUST SAY ' WHATS GOING ON MA NIGGA' grin grin THAT WAY HE WONT LYNCH YO NIGERIAN AZZ LMAO

Yeah man.

Whats goin on my nigga grin grin grin

LWTMB OOOO. grin grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHINA MEN AND LEBANESE AND INDIANS COME TO NAIJA WITH KOBO AND BECOME MILLIONAIRES IN POUNDS ? YOU WILL BE SURPRISED

No mind the guy.

He hates his heritage

Sold it for a bowl of porridge.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHINA MEN AND LEBANESE AND INDIANS COME TO NAIJA WITH KOBO AND BECOME MILLIONAIRES IN POUNDS ? YOU WILL BE SURPRISED
these guys you mentioned did not step in empty handed. Bro why u ddey talk like say you no know the system wey we get here..
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

No mind the guy.

He hates his heritage

Sold it for a bowl of porridge.

lol.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: He's never mentioned the name of his 'host country' all through his posts, he's now subtly mentioning America to deceive people. You live in South Africa, why is it too hard to mention?

Your dubious nature has come to bear.Was it not after i corrected Obadiah777 that i do not live in America that you went to check my post? Thank GOD our comments are available for the people to read and comprehend the timeline of the debate.Don't try to act like you have some investigative skill.If i had not mentioned that i don't live in America you would have bothered to check my thread because you are not the thinking type of person.You are just a zombie who follows the leader.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
If this is how Nigerians in SA trash talk about our country, I wonder why we cry when they get lynched over there. Funny enough, his profile pic and signature is exactly why Nigerian are hated in South Africa and some other places, they show off too much. I am sure he's the type that moves around with big chains and baggy shorts. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Na so my brother,Fela tried to open our eyes but we refuse to take correction. Unfortunately with the likes of some of the people commenting here there is no hope for Nigeria. The masses are blind inside and outside.They have locked their brains with chains that they don't realize that they are in shackles.People like collynzo2 and obadiah777 are the kind of people who will start taking pictures with every flower or plant they see when they travel abroad. I doubt any of them has ever traveled out of the country hence why they are ignorant of what good living is like.They are easily moved by rumors and hearsay because they lack the intellectual will to conduct active research and get to the bottom of issues presented to them.[/size]
I MAY BE IGNORANT OF WHAT GOOD LIVING IS BUT THAT THING YOU ARE DOING IN SOUTH AFRICA IS NOT CALLED GOOD LIVING. IT IS CALLED RISKY LIVING grin grin grin LWTMB

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
redcliff:
these guys you mentioned did not step in empty handed. Bro why u ddey talk like say you no know the system wey we get here..
Personally I know some Lebanese who came here with nothing, they are millionaires today. Come up with your next excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah man.

Whats goin on my nigga grin grin grin

LWTMB OOOO. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Eating genetically modified food is not good living.

Drinking recycled water is not good living

Paying the money lender all your life for a mortgage and passing that burden over to your children is not good living.

Living in the concrete jungle is not good living.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
redcliff:
BROS TRUST ME. THEY STEPPED IN EMPTY HANDED AND ALL LIVED LIKE 10 TO A HOUSE TO START WITH
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: BROS TRUST ME. THEY STEPPED IN EMPTY HANDED AND ALL LIVED LIKE 10 TO A HOUSE TO START WITH

Very Very Very True.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Your dubious nature has come to bear.Was it not after i corrected Obadiah777 that i do not live in America that you went to check my post? Thank GOD our comments are available for the people to read and comprehend the timeline of the debate.Don't try to act like you have some investigative skill.If i had not mentioned that i don't live in America you would have bothered to check my thread because you are not the thinking type of person.You are just a zombie who follows the leader.
IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN AMERICA WHY DID YOU KEEP MENTIONING AMERICA ? STOP LYING YOU WERE TRYING TO DECEIVE US TILL HE INVESTIGATED YO AZZ AND FOUND OUT YOU LIVE IN SOWETO TOWNSHIP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: If this is how Nigerians in SA trash talk about our country, I wonder why we cry when they get lynched over there. Funny enough, his profile pic and signature is exactly why Nigerian are hated in South Africa and some other places, they show off too much. I am sure he's the type that moves around with big chains and baggy shorts. LMAO

The guy has not leartnt to keep a low profile.

Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: If this is how Nigerians in SA trash talk about our country, I wonder why we cry when they get lynched over there. Funny enough, his profile pic and signature is exactly why Nigerian are hated in South Africa and some other places, they show off too much. I am sure he's the type that moves around with big chains and baggy shorts. LMAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LAUGH WAN KILL ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin HAHAHA TOO FUNNY BROS. HE IN SOWETO DRINKING NKOMBOTI grin

[size=15pt]Another show of ignorance.Nigerians don't live in Soweto,get a clue please.[/size]

obadiah777: BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. I HEAR THEY LYNCH NAIJAS LIKE CRAZY OUT THERE. DONT LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE NIGERIAN. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FAKE AN AMERICAN ACCENT. THEY LOVE BLACK AMERICANS OUT THERE. WHEN YOU SEE A SOUTH AFRICAN JUST SAY ' WHATS GOING ON MA NIGGA' grin grin THAT WAY HE WONT LYNCH YO NIGERIAN AZZ LMAO

[size=15pt]Yes rural saffers are no saints but they only lynch Nigerian drug dealers.If you are a decent Nigerian who goes to work every morning how and why will they lynch you are work? If however you are drug dealer who lurk around dark alleys selling drugs to young kids you will get what you deserve. Are you feeling sympathy for Nigerian drug dealers now?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: BROS TRUST ME. THEY STEPPED IN EMPTY HANDED AND ALL LIVED LIKE 10 TO A HOUSE TO START WITH
collynzo2: Personally I know some Lebanese who came here with nothing, they are millionaires today. Come up with your next excuse.

well, if you say so. But trust me, Its when you travel out of your element that you'l find out and relate properly with the fact that Nigeria is not the place. Even a friend of mine who went to Angola said the same thing and we have never talked about it before.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN AMERICA WHY DID YOU KEEP MENTIONING AMERICA ? STOP LYING YOU WERE TRYING TO DECEIVE US TILL HE INVESTIGATED YO AZZ AND FOUND OUT YOU LIVE IN SOWETO TOWNSHIP grin grin

Kai!!

Make una no kill me with laugh ooo especially our brother in soweto grin grin

Emperor the truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Paying the money lender all your life for a mortgage and passing that burden over to your children is not good living.

WORDS OF WISDOM SIRE. INDEED VERY THOUGHT PROVOKING. POIGNANT
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Kai!!

grin grin grin FOWL YANSH DONE OPEN TODAY SIRE
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: AND YET YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR PROFILE AND A SIG THAT SAYS 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'. MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN. YOU ARE JUST ANGRY THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING IN AMERICA grin grin

[size=15pt]Obadiah777, you see your life? grin You just proved what i said about most Nigerians being crooks? You are the first person to make an asumption about me living in the USA and i subsequently corrected you.If you can't even speak the truth on nairaland i wonder how honest you are in real life.Chai see as i catch you red handed.Mago Mago no dey pay.Learn to be honest in everything you do because once you tell a lie ,it will continue to multiply and disgrace you on the long run [/size]grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

[size=15pt]Drinking recycled water is not good living - ROFLMAO. Dude did you just say that? grin grin grin grin Chai see as people dey shoot themselves for leg grin Do you know anything about recycling water or the process?

Genetically modified food is what Shoprite and Spar are selling in Nigeria right now yet you are buying it.Oh sorry the South African businessmen did not tell you that they buy most of their produce from the white Zimbabwean farmers in Kwara ? Like i said do your research before posting ill informed comments. Those people living in concrete jungles have less chances of catching water borne disease like the children living in Nigerian slums.That is is fact!There different kinds of property you can buy,you cut your coat according to your size and you will be fine with your mortgage
[/size]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Kai!!

[size=15pt]I do not live in Soweto because Soweto homes are mostly government issued free RDP houses issued to low income earning South Africans citizens.That being said you make it sound like living in Soweto is a bad thing.Now let me educate you on what you are clueless about ,show me one road in Nigeria which is as clean or sound as this road leading into Soweto :[/size]

[img]http://annatheodoraphotography.files./2012/08/soweto-2.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]I dey wait ,talk make we hear. [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2013

see as the weather for this picture bright. I shake my head in shame for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
[size=15pt]Soweto is a black neighborhood which is a mix of middle class and very poor people.That being said soweto has better facilities than Lagos and Abuja combined.No be mouth ,na fact.No be diss na the truth.

Here is Maponya Mall in Soweto :
[/size]

[img]http://www.proudlyafrican.info/uploads/images/maponyamall_southafrica_mall.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WYyQf7H2Bg4/TdThqawpkFI/AAAAAAAACGU/K-fzBhB9piU/s1600/DSC_0116.JPG[/img]

[size=15pt] Now note that this is considered in South Africa to be a ghetto mall yet it is bigger than all the malls in Nigeria. [/size]grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by ba7man(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]I do not live in soweto because Soweto homes are most government issued free RDP houses issued to South Afrcans citizens.That being said you make it sound like living in soweto is a bad thing.Now let me educate you on what you are clueless about ,show me one road in Nigeria which is as sound as this road leading into soweto :[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [size=15pt]I dey wait ,talk make we hear. [/size] grin grin grin
Dude, I've been following all you've been saying. Even a 6 year old knows that Nigeria is messed up so you've said nothing new......... Anbody can Criticize but real people propose solutions and act on it. You obviously talk too much which proves you're likely an "All talk, little or no action" person. The easiest thing to do is sit in a far away location and criticize people in the thick of it.......Its like watching a match on TV and insulting the players when all you're doing is sitting on your butt and mouthing off. Your input remains irrelevant to the situation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State / Heavy Gun Battle Between UGM And Nigeria Military In Douglas, Owerri (Video) / 2023: PDP NEC Shifts Decision On Zoning, Constitutes Two Committees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.