Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI (7603 Views)

Osinbajo Decries Over-dependence On Oil / North's Over-dependence On Niger Delta Oil Disastrous. / Firs Boss Laments Nigeria's Over-dependence On Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Bnnamz: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
i pledge to NIGERIA my country...so help me GOD
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY' <<<<< WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE MY FRIEND. YOU ARE ANGRY THAT YOU ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO STEAL. THATS WHATS WORRYING YOU. I SMELL YOU A MILE AWAY

I KNOW NIGERIA IS A PIECE OF SHYTT COUNTRY WITH PIECE OF SHYTTT PEOPLE IN IT. BUT YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. I ONLY NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR PROFILE TO KNOW YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. ITS PEOPLE WITH YOUR KIND OF MINDSET THAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIA >>>>>> 'IM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'

[size=15pt]Why will i want to be in a position of power? What would be the reason and the purpose?I am not even in Nigeria so how you figured that i want to be in power is beyond me.You talk like you know me personally but you are just talking out of your anus.e just dey pepe you for body sey i speak the truth tongue .Yes i am all about the money because i work hard for it and do not steal from my people like you do.Like i said before Nigeria na yawa so DEAL WITH IT instead of moaning like a lil'girl.[/size]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Why will i want to be in a position of power? What would be the reason and the purpose?I am not even in Nigeria so how you figured that i want to be in power is beyond me.You talk like you know me personally but you are just talking out of your anus.e just dey pepe you for body sey i speak the truth tongue .Yes i am all about the money because i work hard for it and do not steal from my people like you do.Like i said before DEAL WITH IT instead of moaning like a lil'girl.[/size]

AND SINCE YOU ARE 'ALL ABOUT THE MONEY' IF I MADE YOU THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF 100 BILLION DOLLARS, SEEING AS YOU ARE 'ALL ABOUT THE MONEY' WHY WOULD IT BE BEYOND YOU TO KEEP 50 BILLION IN YOUR SWISS ACCOUNT ? PARK FOR SIDE MY FREN MAKE I SEE FRONT grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
I don't think even prayer can stop the crash and eventual rise of the Nigeria economy. An end to the "petrol dollar economy" will surely take Nigeria economy with it. However, the leadership of a State (Lagos) seems to have realised or forced to realise the impending collapse of the economy and already taking measures to address the expected collapse. Indications of this is that the State is already becoming less dependent on the Federal allocation. Lagos State, according to grapevine, managed to raise its internally generated revenue (IGR)from N800m/month (during Marwa time) to about N29b/month today. I think some southwestern states are also massively raising their IGR. Another indication is the resident registration programme in the State. The most important thing is that people are getting used to taxation.
My greatest fear concerns the Norther part of the country. The concern is not about not having material resources that could rival that of any part of the country, but their human resources. The youths have been trained to be lawless. They are usually not used to respecting govt constituted authority. They will surely have their hands full in raising taxes among the people. Another thing is that the number of technocrats of northern origin seems to be trailing their southern counterparts most especially in the area of ICT-the potential money spinner in the absence of oil. The question is how does this affect an individual like me? The truth is that taxation will hit the roof in the absence of free petrol naira to sustain the bogous govt spending. I think the best bet is to be an entrepreneur that outsource most of its tasks. Owning a website to market ones goods and services, making use of third party to deliver goods to customers and keeping relatively minimum physical store will be good business. The idea is to maintain limited taxable investment.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: AND SINCE YOU ARE 'ALL ABOUT THE MONEY' IF I MADE YOU THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AND PUT YOU IN CHARGE OF 100 BILLION DOLLARS, SEEING AS YOU ARE 'ALL ABOUT THE MONEY' WHY WOULD IT BE BEYOND YOU TO KEEP 50 BILLION IN YOUR SWISS ACCOUNT ? PARK FOR SIDE MY FREN MAKE I SEE FRONT grin

[size=15pt]The difference between you and i is that i am intelligent and you are not.The fact that you keep on insinuating that i will steal if i am President shows that you have no form of intellect or progressive foresight.It is also shows that you have been a slave for too long that you have lost the ability to think like a free man.Not everyone has the chop chop mentality like you and your ilk.I have lived outside Nigeria for more than a decade and have seen the benefits of selfless leadership.You don't need to steal to be a rich president. If you are intelligent ,you can lead your nation honestly and still garner wealth legally.I won't go into details of how that is possible.Apply your self ,read a few books and you may just gain the knowledge.The is how western leaders lead their countries effectively while also becoming wealthy.Selfless service coupled with strong business acumen.[/size]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]The difference between you and i is that i am intelligent and you are not.The fact that you keep on insinuating that i will steal if i am President shows that you have no form of intellect or progressive foresight.It is also shows that you have been a slave for too long that you have lost the ability to think like a free man.Not everyone has the chop chop mentality like you and your ilk.I have lived outside Nigeria for more than a decade and have seen the benefits of selfless leadership.You don't need to steal to be a rich president. If you are intelligent ,you can lead your nation honestly and still garner wealth legally.I won't go into details of how that is possible.Apply your self ,read a few books and you may just gain the knowledge.The is how western leaders lead their countries effectively while also becoming wealthy.Selfless service coupled with strong business acumen[/size]
YOU MAKE NO POINTS. JAMES IBORI LIVED OUTSIDE NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN A DECADE

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]The difference between you and i is that i am intelligent and you are not.The fact that you keep on insinuating that i will steal if i am President shows that you have no form of intellect or progressive foresight.It is also shows that you have been a slave for too long that you have lost the ability to think like a free man.Not everyone has the chop chop mentality like you and your ilk.I have lived outside Nigeria for more than a decade and have seen the benefits of selfless leadership.You don't need to steal to be a rich president. If you are intelligent ,you can lead your nation honestly and still garner wealth legally.I won't go into details of how that is possible.Apply your self ,read a few books and you may just gain the knowledge.The is how western leaders lead their countries effectively while also becoming wealthy.Selfless service coupled with strong business acumen[/size]
I bet you ain't even accepted in that country where you live. If you were properly integrated in that country you won't be here spewing rubbish. If you hate Nigeria so much, denouce your citizenship and keep your retärded views to yourself. Look for a forum in that country you live in and join(if you'll be accepted) Bye!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: YOU MAKE NO POINTS. JAMES IBORI LIVED OUTSIDE NIGERIA FOR MORE THAN A DECADE

[size=15pt][b]James Ibori is not intelligent,if he was he would not have stolen money and left an easy to follow trail.Secondly James Ibori is man who had a choice to make between good and evil but chose evil.If you live abroad and you see how good leadership makes life easy for the citizens then you come home and do the opposite ,what are you? Unintelligent. Thirdly James Ibori was an uneducated broke ass southern Nigeria who was a cashier in the Uk. Rather than blame James ,blame the dumb Nigerians like yourself who saw him fit enough for office to elect him just like they have elected this dumb cretin Jonathan to office.Like i said before and will continue to repeat ,Nigeria is full of dumb ,self defeating,over religious people who deserve every bit of suffering they are getting right now.During the last election there was one candidate who could have made Nigeria better (Prof Pat Utomi) but no Nigerian even considered him good enough to vote for him.

The mans was the most educated and the one with the best laid out plan to turn Nigeria around for the better.The problem was that he was not rich enough to bribe people to vote for him.In the United states however Pat Utomi would have been first choice because Americans vote for the person who tables the best plan not the person who shares $100 bills to members of the community.The average IQ of Nigerians is below 70 so i am not surprised that they keep on voting for the wrong people over and over again.If you keep making the same mistakes for 14 years ,what are you? A damned fool! The truth is bitter and unpleasant but it is the truth nonetheless.Nigerians are born liars hence why the nation is in ruins,the day we start to telling ourselves the bitter painful truth,that is the day we are going to start moving forward.We are hated all over the world ,why? because we export our dubious ,wicked,greedy nature to other countries.The countries all over the world can't all be wrong about Nigeria.We have to rest our mindframe if we are to make any progress.Nigeria will end in civil war,it is not a matter of if but a matter of when[/b][/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

We are hated all over the world ,why? because we export our dubious ,wicked,greedy nature to other countries.The countries all over the world can't all be wrong about Nigeria.[/b]
AND YET YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR PROFILE AND A SIG THAT SAYS 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'. MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN. YOU ARE JUST ANGRY THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING IN AMERICA grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: I bet you ain't even accepted in that country where you live. If you were properly integrated in that country you won't be here spewing rubbish. If you hate Nigeria so much, denouce your citizenship and keep your retärded views to yourself. Look for a forum in that country you live in and join(if you'll be accepted) Bye!

[size=15pt]Thankfully i am now a citizen of my host country.I was humble enough to learn from the citizens of my host country how to be a responsible citizen who cherishes hard work,community building and who is patriotic to serve the country selflessly.I am also glad that my children who were born in my host country will grow up with the same values of hard work,self determination ,progressive thought,nation building and selfess service.They will not be exposed to the toxic society of Nigeria which encourages corruption and dubiousness.The NGf saga is just one of the thousands of examples that exposes the toxic atmosphere of Nigeria.A nation where greed is part and parcel of the social structure.Whine all you want ,the truth is the truth.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: AND YET YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR PROFILE AND A SIG THAT SAYS 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'. MY FRIEND GO AND SIT DOWN. YOU ARE JUST ANGRY THAT YOU ARE SUFFERING IN AMERICA grin grin

[size=15pt][b]You Argument has grown weak hence why you keep dropping one or two sentences.Funny you have not denied any of the claims i made about Nigeria which means you agree with me but are too proud to openly admit it.You do not know some poor men in America live a better life than most so called rich men in Nigeria? A poor man in America enjoys basic things like Constant electricty, running pipe water, decent transportation, food stamps ,free food ,free & Cheap housing,cheap land for as low as $100 an Acre, free clothing from churhes,cheap ADSL, cheap phone calls, cheap medical care,cheap schools,family parks,good roads,cheap cars e.t.c. A rich man in Nigeria does not have access to any of this.Infact a rich man in Nigeria spend tons of money to be comfortable.A rich man in Nigeria usually has to close his windows and use AC because the Air outside is not fresh due to genrator fumes.Which kind of life is that? Suffering and smiling shocked FYI i never told you which country i live in so keep guessing.[/b][/size]grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

A nation where greed is part and parcel of the social structure.Whine all you want ,the truth is the truth.
AND YET YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU COVET ON YOUR PROFILE AND A SIG THAT SAYS 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'. LISTEN BRUH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A HYPOCRITE YOU SOUND LIKE. IF I WAS YOU I WOULD FIRST CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC AND SIG BEFORE MAKING ANYMORE POSTS ON THIS TOPIC

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

You do not know some poor men in America live a better life than most so called rich men in Nigeria?.grin
REALLY ?

<<< IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING, THATS CALIFORNIA.
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
I GUESS THIS GUY LIVES BETTER THAN ALL THE RESIDENTS OF LEKKI

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4647688236630576&pid=1.7[/img]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: AND YET YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF ALL THE MONEY YOU COVET ON YOUR PROFILE AND A SIG THAT SAYS 'I AM ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'. LISTEN BRUH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH OF A HYPOCRITE YOU SOUND LIKE. IF I WAS YOU I WOULD FIRST CHANGE MY PROFILE PIC AND SIG BEFORE MAKING ANYMORE POSTS ON THIS TOPIC

[size=15pt]He be like say hunger dey wire you.If you need money so much just say so.Why are you obsessed with my profile picture. undecided. You can't even muster any kind of intelligent counter argument. You keep going on and on about my profile picture.If you are not greedy why are you so obsessed with the picture. Abeg download the picture to your computer and worship it if it means so much to you. grin[/size]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Thankfully i am now a citizen of my host country.I was humble enough to learn from the citizens of my host country how to be a responsible citizen who cherishes hard work,community building and who is patriotic to serve the country selflessly.I am also glad that my children who were born in my host country will grow up with the same values of hard work,self determination ,progressive thought,nation building and selfess service.They will not be exposed to the toxic society of Nigeria which encourages corruption and dubiousness.The NGf saga is just one of the thousands of examples that exposes the toxic atmosphere of Nigeria.A nation where greed is part and parcel of the social structure.Whine all you want ,the truth is the truth.[/size]
So you even have children? They should be taken away from you as soon as possible. I just investigated and found out that you live in South Africa. With the kind of father you are, I won't be surprised if your children end up among the numerous drug addicts over there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
THIS GUY LIVES BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN FACE ME I FACE YOU IN NIGERIA

[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4642259417760809&pid=1.7[/img]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: So you even have children? They should be taken away from you as soon as possible. I just investigated and found out that you live in South Africa. With the kind of father you are, I won't be surprised if your children end up among the numerous drug addicts over there.
SOUTH AFRICA ? NO WONDER HE MAD grin grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]He be like say hunger dey wire you.If you need money so much just say so.Why are you obsessed with my profile picture. undecided. You can't even muster any kind of intelligent counter argument. You keep going on and on about my profile picture.If you are not greedy why are you so obsessed with the picture. Abeg download the picture to your computer and worship it if it means so much to you. grin[/size]

I think he is just trying to reveal your true character by reading your aura through your profile picture

grin

Amazing isint it?

Well from all I have read from your responses he sure is right

You are a true capitalist to the bone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: I GUESS THIS GUY LIVES BETTER THAN ALL THE RESIDENTS OF LEKKI

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4647688236630576&pid=1.7[/img]

[size=15pt]I think you need to go back to school and learn the meaning of the word "some".

Secondly many of the poor in the USA are people who failed to take advantage of the numerous opportunities available in the USA.Many of them chose to g.a-n.g.b.a.n.g instead of going to school.Some are Military vets who did not prepare for life after the military.Others are just lazy folks who want handouts from the Government while the rest are junkies who are hooked on drugs.Is is not the same USA that foreigners go to and thrive.If foreigners can go there and make it what is stopping the citizens from doing the same?

Now can you compare the people in the above pictures to this ones below:
[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Ra3GWndQdEM/TzlEsvLzaPI/AAAAAAAAAGU/ATxCQvD5a4A/s1600/colerarualuanda26qr1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-w_UhcShjbYM/UOjzlw5I0dI/AAAAAAAAWCA/U6bq0Z-luk0/s640/Nigerians+poor.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
obadiah777: SOUTH AFRICA ? NO WONDER HE MAD grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

I think he is just trying to reveal your true character by reading your aura through your profile picture

grin

Amazing isint it?

Well from all I have read from your responses he sure is right

You are a true capitalist to the bone.
grin grin grin AND A THIEF TO BOOT. GOD FORBID WE PUT EMPEROROLU IN CHARGE OF NIGERIA. HE WILL LOOT THE WHOLE TREASURY grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by MostHigh: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

Hey guy forget that thing.

Its all a smokescreen.

America is the most corrupt nation on earth.

When you think corruption think of the american senator and wall street.

Not to talk of the smut traded on the wall street floors

Death to capitalism.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu: [size=20pt]Nigerians deserve to suffer.I have never seen a country full of such greedy ,evil ,selfish, wicked ,dubious ,dumb,self defeating and heartless people like Nigeria.They are getting their just deserve.Nigeria is an eyesore to the human race.The worst nation for a child to be born and raised.[/size]

[size=14pt]I was the person who liked your comment. I couldnt have said it any better.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=12pt][b] Is is not the same USA that foreigners go to and thrive.If foreigners can go there and make it what is stopping the citizens from doing the same?
YOU MAKE NO SENSE. IS IT NOT THE SAME NIGERIA THAT FOREIGNERS COME AND THRIVE. IF THEY CAN BE SUCCESSFUL IN NIGERIA WHATS STOPS NIGERIANS FROM DOING THE SAME ? YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOUR ARGUMENT IS ?
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: So you even have children? They should be taken away from you as soon as possible. I just investigated [/b]and found out that you live in South Africa. With the kind of father you are, I won't be surprised if your children end up among the numerous drug addicts over there.

[size=15pt][b]Investigated? grin You egotistic Nigerians like to make yourselves feel important.So by taking a look at some of my threads,you have investigated? Why am i not surprised that you are insulting my children.It just shows that you are one of those baboons who do not know how to refrain from dissing people's family members.Don't worry i know you are a negro with an IQ of 20 so normal human behavior should not be expected from your sort.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
He's never mentioned the name of his 'host country' all through his posts, he's now subtly mentioning America to deceive people. You live in South Africa, why is it too hard to mention?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Hey guy forget that thing.

Its all a smokescreen.

America is the most corrupt nation on earth.

When you think corruption think of the american senator and wall street.

Not to talk of the smut traded on the wall street floors

Death to capitalism.
HE AINT IN AMERICA BROS. HE IN SOUF AFRIKA grin grin grin HE OUT THERE DRANKIN NKOMBOTI grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by collynzo2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
EmperorOlu:

[size=15pt]Investigated? grin You egotistic Nigerians like to make yourselves feel important.So by taking a look at some of my threads,you have investigated? Why am i not surprised that you are insulting my children.It just shows that you are one of those baboons who do not know how to refrain from dissing people's family members.Don't worry i know you are a negro with an IQ of 20 so normal human behavior should not be expected from your sort.[/size]
I insulted YOU not your children, you don't deserve to be a father and no child deserves the injustice of growing up under your care.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by redcliff: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013

suffering and smiling Laughing.. smh
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
scipher: grin

[size=15pt]Pray tell what is wrong with South Africa grin i am waiting for the usual rants about xenophobia this ,Xenophobia that.South Africa is so bad that their embassy is full day in day out in lagos. [/size]grin
Re: Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI by EmperorOlu: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
collynzo2: I insulted YOU not your children, you don't deserve to be a father and no child deserves the injustice of growing up under your care.

[size=15pt]Wow ,so saying they will grow up to be drug addicts is a compliment? Chai Nigerian Education! man don suffer! grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria - Verifiable / Buhari Suffering From Prostate Cancer, Sickle Cell, Crohn Disease, Dementia - SR / Nigeria 2011 - Election - All results In 1 Place -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.