Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,193 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Hopelessly In Love With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hopelessly In Love With Her (1111 Views)

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Help!!! Hopelessly In Luv Wit A Nairalander / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2013
Hey Nairaland, I'm a 19 year old studying xxxx in the university of xxxxx... I've never felt anything for any girl that is as serious as what I feel now. Basically, I'm not that shy... I've talked to her quite a bit, even asked her out twice but she always said she was busy. I Felt absolutely no effort on her side which I deduced as her not being interested. She very fond of this other dude who is into another girl (I know cus the girl is my friend and I'm rather close to his other friends). Anyway, I tried getting over her (didn't work), but now she's showing a lil bit of interest in me. This all started when I started acting like I didn't care anymore... Now I'm unsure of what to do... Should I ask her out again? Or should I try to lose interest? Pls advice..
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by rapcy(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2013
Owk... Wait a bit, some nairalanders will answere U... As for me I dnt knw d answr o!
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2013
Dont ask again,since shes interestd nw,let it flow.
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 7:52am On Jul 02, 2013
I'm scared someone might show interest while I'm playing hard to get... I think she is REALLY pretty and she knows this... My friends say I'm the only one that thinks that...
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by 190: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2013
Mschewww undecided
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2013
^^^If u hv something to say pls say it...
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2013
#holding a cane

Now,monster,where did you drop your feeding bottle before I flog you sad
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2013
lynpetra: #holding a cane

Now,monster,where did you drop your feeding bottle before I flog you sad
angry
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2013
the words: hopeless and love, usually don't mix in the context u're using them.

anyways,it's becoming very boring reading about love wen people don't know how else to describe juvenile feelings.

op, only a hand full of people in a thousand eventually get married to those they 'loved' when they were 19. so, i'll advise you do other things with your mind and time while maturing into an irresistable young man! cheers.
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by remecy(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2013
OP,that you are 19 and privileged to be in uni, is not a yardstick that you must fall in love. Actually what you feel right now is infatuation cos before you clock 25yrs,You would have fallen in and out of LOVE.
MY CENT; make the best of your teen and study. If you don't make it in life no babe will come close. But when you are a don in they flock around you. Decide your fate.
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2013
otooro: the words: hopeless and love, usually don't mix in the context u're using them.

anyways,it's becoming very boring reading about love wen people don't know how else to describe juvenile feelings.

op, only a hand full of people in a thousand eventually get married to those they 'loved' when they were 19. so, i'll advise you do other things with your mind and time while maturing into an irresistable young man! cheers.
marriage ke? Too young to even dream of that... All I knw is dat I'm intensely attracted to her in a non-sexual way... I just want to be with her for now and even that's secondary to other really impt parts of my life like passing my exams... I've always kinda had full control over my emotions but that's just not the case with her
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by AVmonster: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2013
remecy: OP,that you are 19 and privileged to be in uni, is not a yardstick that you must fall in love. Actually what you feel right now is infatuation cos before you clock 25yrs,You would have fallen in and out of LOVE.
MY CENT; make the best of your teen and study. If you don't make it in life no babe will come close. But when you are a don in they flock around you. Decide your fate.
I never said she was a distraction from my studies.. I'm not the kind of person that will let a girl (no matter how much I'm into her) ruin my future...
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by olumaxi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
AVmonster: I never said she was a distraction from my studies.. I'm not the kind of person that will let a girl (no matter how much I'm into her) ruin my future...
easier said..but d thing is,try to talk to ha again but dont make it b intense as b4..2ndly,dont b scared of touchn ha(flirtin wit ha)..and b4 u knw it,GBAM
Re: Hopelessly In Love With Her by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
olumaxi: easier said..but d thing is,try to talk to ha again but dont make it b intense as b4..2ndly,dont b scared of touchn ha(flirtin wit ha)..and b4 u knw it,GBAM
hah?

@op
If you like still like her, go for it, if you had won the lottery or something and she'd now started showing interest it would be a different case, lol plus as sick as it is, treating them mean does often keep them keen, there's nothing wrong with her showing interest for that reason, besides, you guys are young teehee

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time!!!! / My Gf Is So Lucky / Romance At Ziggy's Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.