Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

Love Is Blind, True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Blind, True Or False? (797 Views)

PICS: Adorable Photos Of Couplles That Proves Love Is Blind / A True Case Of Love Is Blind? (picture) / Love Is Blind: Woman Gets Married To Corpse Of Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Blind, True Or False? by xrisdon(m): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2013
some people believed that love is blind, but others did not.
love is blind "for" or "against" in any one you believe in; pls give your reasons.

am of the opinion that love is "blind" because when you are in love, i repeat' when you are in love you'll over look many things, though you may be aware that they exist, but you have been blinded by the love.

am speaking from experience; one of my friend always tell me how he would like to get married to someone from his home town, in fact he ones said that he can not marry any girl that is not from his home town.
that his dream hubby must be a graduate; must be tall; fair in completion etc, but now the girl he want to marry is not from his home town, she lacks the above qualities in fact she is not educated; she is ugly.
when i ask him why' he told me ha, i love her so much, "in fact i have been blinded by her love" he said.
Re: Love Is Blind, True Or False? by bigt2(m): 10:58am On Jul 02, 2013
If love is blind, marriage is the eye opener! Look befor you leap bro!!

angry
Re: Love Is Blind, True Or False? by clemz85(m): 11:48am On Jul 02, 2013
sure it is, esp with females.
its not only blind, it beclouds ones sense of reasoning
Re: Love Is Blind, True Or False? by olumaxi(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2013
Yeah,it bclouds d sense of logical reasonin..
Re: Love Is Blind, True Or False? by nekaa(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
All other sense organs are dead with it, that's what's makes it all the more interesting.
Re: Love Is Blind, True Or False? by Popowaa: 12:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Love is not blind,it's only foolish ppl who say that.

(1) (Reply)

What Women Don't Know / Duties Of Guys In A Relationship / Funny Statement Girls Make...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.