Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} (1540 Views)

Watch Gay Men's Reaction When They Touched V*gina For The First Time [video] / Checkout This Guy's Romantic Proposal To His Girlfriend At The NYSC Camp / The Best Marriage Proposal Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by fasa2020(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2013
Need you to watch this. . . Almost crying while watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dYUPJ91518

Perfect smiley

1 Like

Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by fasa2020(m): 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
Anybody fit act like this guy ? grin grin grin
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by Henrypraise: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Too dramatic.
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 1:47am On Jul 03, 2013
...OK!! ..Number 1..((She Fat))...Number 2..((She Darkskin))...Number 3 ((SHE NIGERIAN))...QUESTION!!! ...Wot exactly am I missing and wot exactly is romantic about this?? (no oofeinsese) angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by True2myself24(f): 3:33am On Jul 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...OK!! ..Number 1..((She Fat))...Number 2..((She Darkskin))...Number 3 ((SHE NIGERIAN))...QUESTION!!! ...Wot exactly am I missing and wot exactly is romantic about this?? (no oofeinsese) angry

Umm...hmm...I don't even know what to say to you
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by True2myself24(f): 3:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Anyways that was a very cute proposal. The girl is very pretty and it's so obvious that they're so much in love. Very sweet
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by fasa2020(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

One man food is another man poison, your taste no be my taste ! waka pass joor and leave the lover boy alone smiley no offence
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by dabrake(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
balloon girl
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
True2myself24: Anyways that was a very cute proposal. The girl is very pretty and it's so obvious that they're so much in love. Very sweet
..which cute?? ...is that how bus drivers toast iu in Nigeria...sweeery u need swaaga.

...which cute??... they dont hav GYM in Nigeria?? ...Sweeery only Taxi drivers toast fat women like that...truss me!!angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by True2myself24(f): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
[sub][/sub]
-Mr Cork-:

..which cute?? ...is that how bus drivers toast iu in Nigeria...sweeery u need swaaga.

...which cute??... they dont hav GYM in Nigeria?? ...Sweeery only Taxi drivers toast fat women like that...truss me!!angry

First of all I don't think they're in Nigeria and I'm not either. So what's your problem? She has a man that loves her so that's all that matters angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
True2myself24: [sub][/sub]

First of all I don't think they're in Nigeria and I'm not either. So what's your problem? She has a man that loves her so that's all that matters angry

...sweeery is that how Taxi drivers & Bus conductors chat u up when u comin from Market?....by the way are u light skin or half cast? undecided
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
....people still toast dark skin females??....in 2013??..I GIVE UP!! angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by True2myself24(f): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery is that how Taxi drivers & Bus conductors chat u up when u comin from Market?....by the way are u light skin or half cast? undecided

Get your life
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
True2myself24:

Get your life

...sweeery u very defensive...are u fatter than the girl?..please advise! undecided
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
...True2myself24...sweery may i remind u that I date fat babes & u hav notin to worry about....did i mention am from London?
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by True2myself24(f): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...sweeery u very defensive...are u fatter than the girl?..please advise! undecided

Ask mynd he'll tell u want I look like
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
True2myself24:

Ask mynd he'll tell u want I look like

..Mynd44?...that GAY Donkey?..wot does he no about womens?...so are u fat & are u dark skin? angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
...True2myself24...or are u tryin to say u as preeeety as MOD Ogugua or sweery Sandboy?...U berrrrra QUIT dreamin!! angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
That was really sweet..a little dramatic..but sweet smiley
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2013
caribchic: That was really sweet..a little dramatic..but sweet smiley

angry
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by lyfe(m): 12:39am On Jul 04, 2013
Nothing indicates they are Nigerians and that's not even Nigeria. Cars tolling the road would have rammed through them.
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by cycline404(m): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
I Love this for two things.. The Lady is THICK.... Above all The played track is a must for me to play in on my wedding day alongside with Forever More...... All from my mainest man... Piper....
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by fasa2020(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2013
lyfe: Nothing indicates they are Nigerians and that's not even Nigeria. Cars tolling the road would have rammed through them.

Addition, Your Nigerians neighbors can't wait for you under the sun just for this kind stuff. They will even talk shit ! The lady self go be like "baby why you dey embarrass me in front of mama Kelechi's house ?
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
All these, just to propose to a woman? A fat woman for that matter? Weird things happen in this world.

What pushes a normal, fresh looking guy like that to propose to a overweight women, was he under a spell?

Anyways I give him credit for doing all that for a black woman, it's better to marry a fat black woman than to marry a fat white woman.
Re: ★★★ Best Romantic Proposal Of All Time ★★★ {VIDEO} by MrCork: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
...from my recolection when I visited Nigeria for 3 days, this is how taxi drivers & bus conductors chat up women...That fat babe muss be Nigerian...truss me! angry

(1) (Reply)

Would You Dump Your Fiancé/fiancée If You Are Offered N20 Million? / Hello Ladies, If You Can Do It, We Can Do It Also!!!! +pics / 10 Reasons Foreign Ladies Should Not Date Searching4love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.