Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week (769 Views)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How To Convince A Lady Already In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
An all girl trip is coming soon and I wanna go!! How can I convince my hubby to keep the kids?

Any suggestions?
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sexist viewers!!!!!!
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Just tell him.

I take credit cards or food stamps.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Enegod(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
take the kids with you....
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye: Just tell him.

I take credit cards or food stamps.

Koyoke!! You get food stamps
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Enegod: take the kids with you....

Where we are going....no kids allowed.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Koyoke!! You get food stamps

I'll take yours as a form of payment for my service up there smiley
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Enegod: take the kids with you....

She's going to Vegas with her girls...
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye:

I'll take yours as a form of payment for my service up there smiley

I don't get stamps but I will take yours! Plus you ain't said nothing of merit.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Enegod(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Where we are going....no kids allowed.
take them to their grandmama... you cant convince him...not this time
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Enegod: take them to their grandmama... you cant convince him...not this time

Grandma on vacation.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Enegod(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye:

to gamble?

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
So..did you ask him yet?
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye:

Hush love-vendor.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
kokoye: So..did you ask him yet?

No
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
See??

You have already assumed and decided for him.

So..back to my first post - ask him wink
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by 25omega(m): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
An all girl trip is coming soon and I wanna go!! How can I convince my hubby to keep the kids?

Any suggestions?
how soon did you find out about the trip? i ask because most men would like advance notice so they can prepare themselves for being alone with the kids for the whole week. Also what exactly will you "ladies" be doing the whole week besides talking about peni-ses grin
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Koyoke....do u think it's wise to invite single women or stick to all married chicks?
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by MrsChima(f): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
25omega: how soon did you find out about the trip? i ask because most men would like advance notice so they can prepare themselves for being alone with the kids for the whole week. Also what exactly will you "ladies" be doing the whole week besides talking about peni-ses grin

We are going to a resort and will have too much to think about men. The trip is for end of month.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Enegod(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Grandma on vacation.
no hope then
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by mchileks4luv(f): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
Cook his favorite meal dish it well on the dinning table,when he is back serve him the meal.while he is resting Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can №Ψ tell him,if he is the busy type that comes back late,Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can tell him Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 take de kids 2 any of Your̶̲̥̅̊ family member.cus Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 travel.
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by OmoAlata1(f): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
They are his kids. just leave them with him. Ladies need to learn to be assertive. He leaves them with you all the time without advance notice. It's not like he is going to hurt them. You need vacation and relaxation too. Taking care of kids is not easy.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by seun0622(m): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Omo_Alata: They are his kids. just leave them with him. Ladies need to learn to be assertive. He leaves them with you all the time without advance notice. It's not like he is going to hurt them. You need vacation and relaxation too. Taking care of kids is not easy.

@op, please do not yield to this kind of advice if u dont want to hear the story about the roles of the wife from him. Trust me, tell him nicely and dont make it look like its time for him to do his part of the job, they are his kids, he should be willing to do that but trust me how u tell him matters more than what u want to tell him.

1 Like

Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Koyoke....do u think it's wise to invite single women or stick to all married chicks?

Depends on you.

I want to assume you can handle yourself well in the midst of whoever..

I have single friends who I hang out with..
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by lovelydoll: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Omo_Alata: They are his kids. just leave them with him. Ladies need to learn to be assertive. He leaves them with you all the time without advance notice. It's not like he is going to hurt them. You need vacation and relaxation too. Taking care of kids is not easy.

Lol agreed

Are these not his kids ,for her to be asking advice on how to tell him.
Anytime one of my parents had to travel,we just stayed with our mom or dad.All my mom had to do was tell my dad she is traveling to France ,and my dad would just say ok. not "if you can take care of the kids,while am gone".
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Aren't they his kids? Convince my foot
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
-
Re: How To Convince Men To Keep The Kids For A Week by kokoye(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
ibkaye: Aren't they his kids? Convince my foot

Right.

Our 'friend' needs to stop assuming he'll say no

..and tell him.

...except she's going to Vegas or the Playboy mansion for weeks grin

(1) (Reply)

Touching Lives / SHOCKING: Father And His Friend Rape His 7-year-old Daughter / What Do You Do Whena Girl Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.