Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29414 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
OCTAVO:
Yeah you are right jare. I was expecting to see something different. sad
me too o
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Elxandre(m): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2013
femi4: Most Nladers are loadites e.g physise, Honsule, Mankind etc
i'm really sorry for that naijaloaded.
i think the owner (makinde) didnt spend enough on the design..its so messy &outdated for a 1 million strong forum..
i wish i could speak to dis dude..he's reallly wasting that website..i dont even think u can create a thread there..smh..

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Elxandre:
i'm really sorry for that naijaloaded.
i think the owner (makinde) didnt spend enough on the design..its so messy &outdated for a 1 million strong forum..
i wish i could speak to dis dude..he's reallly wasting that website..i dont even think u can create a thread there..smh..
true talk o,no more rules in dat site d mods r nt even doing deir job

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
wat shld I change my apn to for Airtel bis
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
suxxman: wat shld I change my apn to for Airtel bis
internet.ng.zain.com
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lolz.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Picomon(m): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2013
Help guys.

I changed my apn to blackberry.net and I was able to broswe with it. Today, when I woke up, I discovered that 3G or Edge network is not on my phone. I switched off my data plan, and on it again yet 3G or edge is not up. Switched off the phone and put it on again, yet no changes.

I decided to change my apn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net and the 3G is up.

Now, I'm confused. Because with bb subscription plan, I can't use normal apn to browse with it.

Any idea?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by olempe(m): 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ok peeps, pls does the Mtn bbcday still work on pc?

Answer needed pls.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by smashall20: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
olempe: Ok peeps, pls does the Mtn bbcday still work on pc?

Answer needed pls.

Mine hasn't worked at all since 2day, funny enough it was supposed to expire at about 1pm 2day, but its still on, although just blackberry things, pc browsing is not working. I hope mtn hasn't stopped it.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by weezii(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
not working anymore on ma pc n android fone. #just unhappy
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by knytred: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
I guess mtn has stoped it
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by olempe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
MTN na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
I hav lost contact with my people today because empty-hen did not allow my BB subscription to work on blackberry.net, but the one on my android phone has started working now, however, I changed the APN address to another thing. Figure it out, keep your mouth shut and enjoy surfing. If you can't please mail me. hontegrity@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
propaco: I hav lost contact with my people today because empty-hen did not allow my BB subscription to work on blackberry.net, but the one on my android phone has started working now, however, I changed the APN address to another thing. Figure it out, keep your mouth shut and enjoy surfing. If you can't please mail me.

Where's the mail add?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2013
propaco: I hav lost contact with my people today because empty-hen did not allow my BB subscription to work on blackberry.net, but the one on my android phone has started working now, however, I changed the APN address to another thing. Figure it out, keep your mouth shut and enjoy surfing. If you can't please mail me. hontegrity@gmail.com
Friends empty-hen don kolo ooooo, they have been removing my money, therefore, the new APN is not working.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Deblow: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2013
I need someone who deals in online trading to help me pay for droidvpn premium account please
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2013
Deblow: I need someone who deals in online trading to help me pay for droidvpn premium account please

Same here
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by BiggJ: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2013
Deblow: I need someone who deals in online trading to help me pay for droidvpn premium account please

What is the use of this droidvpn premium.pls let me knw.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2013
Bigg J:

What is the use of this droidvpn premium.pls let me knw.
4rm ur post u dont even knw wat droidvpn is....u can get it 4rm playstore,nd it kinda allow u use ur bb sub,d free version 4rm playstore allow u a platry 100MB a day,u nid d premium version to fully utilize ya sub
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by drjoebond080: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by JadeWilliam(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2013
austinsmat: pls somebody should help me here i hsve reach my usage date on bis monthly but my plan will expire on 17th aug. Pls how can i cancel this to subscribe for another one
The same thng happened to me.Called CC&they told me 2b subscribin for wkly data plan for 400naira whch gives only 250MB til it expires.I calculated d nonsense&saw dat I stil had another 15days 2d nxt subscription so spendin 800 naira wud b a waste&d data was 2smal for a heavy user.I just used another MTN sim 2subscribe
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Giifted: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
Dats d only solution with mtn. U have to use anoda sim to subscribe for a new plan cos u can't renew ur subscription without reaching d expiry date of d previous one.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
stephano100:
4rm ur post u dont even knw wat droidvpn is....u can get it 4rm playstore,nd it kinda allow u use ur bb sub,d free version 4rm playstore allow u a platry 100MB a day,u nid d premium version to fully utilize ya sub
Will this work with hotspot?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by visalat(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2013
PRIVATE RESELLING PLAN BY GATEWAYVPN

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OWN A VPN OF THEIR OWN AND MAKE 100% OF THE PROFIT.

YOU GET YOUR OWN VPN WITH YOUR NAME-NO HASSLE!!! ALL FOR A ONE TIME DEVELOPMENT FEE!!!

N20,000 One Time Payment(Your own VPN development fee)
Our offers include:
You can order for UNLIMITED number of vouchers in a month.

- Voucher becomes activated once loaded to an account and cant be paused so make sure to charge first before you load.
- Your customers will NEVER know that you are reselling.
-You pay a monthly fee of N5000/MONTH for service purchase and maintenance.
THIS IS THE BEST OFFER YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by ijaola(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2013
my friend N7 is not rooted, use the tweak and it says port not found. I noticed i the tun module was not loaded. Any solution guys.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2013
Guys, which vpn works with BIS? Been hearing things lately.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
please ah need help, i tried connecting my droid vpn bt it keeps replying that dez no open port found. Ah need help.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2013
must my tecno d5 be rooted b4 I can use droid vpn?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Hennyola(m): 5:48am On Jul 25, 2013
suxxman: must my tecno d5 be rooted b4 I can use droid vpn?

Nop, i hav an un-rooted tecno d5 here & i'm using it wit droidvpn
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2013
Hennyola:

Nop, i hav an un-rooted tecno d5 here & i'm using it wit droidvpn
Hw? Please help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why? / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.