Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29426 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by femi4: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
otikpoko:

3k for one month unlimited?

Dude,its worth it cool.

I use more than 6gb daily.
No wonder my connection is slow
***Calling 180 rightaway***
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2013
dl_jbd:
What did you use? Mail am come abeg...dl_jbd@yahoo.com
guy na mtn bis subscribe to any plan n browse unlimitedly

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: guy na mtn bis subscribe to any plan n browse unlimitedly

Did the BBC and they cut me off after 50mb. Seems to me the only one with wide capacity is the BBDay of N120 and like the weekly and monthly plans is capped at 2.5GB
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mcleo007:

Did the BBC and they cut me off after 50mb. Seems to me the only one with wide capacity is the BBDay of N120 and like the weekly and monthly plans is capped at 2.5GB
bt as 4 me i dey rock my bbcday cheesy
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mcleo007:

Send BBCDay to 21600.. Change your apn to blackberry.net and download like mad.. Na 100 naira ... I ddey use the thing everyday and i dey stream and download like mad
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmmm... But do you guys have a traffic monitor for your bandwidth usage? You will discover it stops at 2,5GB

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
Mcleo007: Hmmmm... But do you guys have a traffic monitor for your bandwidth usage? You will discover it stops at 2,5GB
unlimited Bro... downloaded fifa13 of more than 6gb with bbcday.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
adewasco2k: unlimited Bro... downloaded fifa13 of more than 6gb with bbcday.

What! Why does mine stop at 2,5GB
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
fifa13 for pc?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by adewasco2k(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: fifa13 for pc?
yes PC
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
adewasco2k:
yes PC
how long did it take u to download it?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abeg for those wy dey use pc,how una take dey solve the disconnecting wahala.. Is there any software i can set to automatically reconnect it when it disconnects..
I'm too lazy for now to search google abeg..
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
adewasco2k:
yes PC
cool,had it on my pc bt lag n stutter,pes play smoothly on my pc.currently waiting 4 pes2014
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib: Abeg for those wy dey use pc,how una take dey solve the disconnecting wahala.. Is there any software i can set to automatically reconnect it when it disconnects..
same with mine,use hotspot shield
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: same with mine,use hotspot shield
so hotspot shield works? Imagine, and i had it b4 o.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib: Abeg for those wy dey use pc,how una take dey solve the disconnecting wahala.. Is there any software i can set to automatically reconnect it when it disconnects..
i was about asking dsame tin o.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
OCTAVO:
so hotspot shield works? Imagine, and i had it b4 o.
lol bt d only disadvantage: too much ads when browsing
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: lol bt d only disadvantage: too much ads when browsing
I can still manage that jare.
I will give it a trial.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by smashall20: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2013

I use my phone with blackberry desktop manger, I stopped using mtn modem cos of the frequent disconnection. The disconnection seems to be everywhere grin
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Kslib(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
physise: same with mine,use hotspot shield
I have hot spot shield!!! I downloaded it two days ago but uninstalled it cos i thought it didnt work...
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Kslib:
I have hot spot shield!!! I downloaded it two days ago but uninstalled it cos i thought it didnt work...
uninstalled mine too,i use my phone as wifi hotspot n d disconnection reduced
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Tether your phone with pc. Disconnection reduces.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2013
Mcleo007: Tether your phone with pc. Disconnection reduces.
Agreed wink.

The rate at which my modem disconnects while using mtn is about 10kpbs grin grin

I use by bros note and it was reduced.

When mtn is so bad or my bros is not around for me to use his phone, i switch to airtel wink

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2013
Mine does not disconnect over here. Though it can reconnect itself sha. I did a funny thing...I have a glo ZTE modem hacked but was frustrated about the disconnecting aspect of glo some months ago. So when I saw a friend using airtel ZTE modem which reconnected automatically, I collected the software and installed on my PC since my modem is also ZTE. That resolved the disconnecting wahala...now I use an MTN sim inside a GLO modem with an airtel interphase...you could do the same if your modem is ZTE. Thnx
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by knytred: 8:16am On Jul 12, 2013
Its back
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Picomon(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2013
knytred: Its back

What's back? Magic sim?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by stephano100(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2013
Picomon:

What's back? Magic sim?
hahaha see men dey agile o....baba no go giv urself heart attack o..lol
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by twaintoy(f): 10:49am On Jul 12, 2013
stephano100:
hahaha see men dey agile o....baba no go giv urself heart attack o..lol
He asked a simple question dat deserves an answer. What is back?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by osic(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
Chitexs250:

Bro any solution on how to extend the validity period to 2016

Chitexs250@gmail is waiting
Please
No time to check time

mine na osikomaiyaademola@gmail.com
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2013
pc or mobile(android)
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2013
adewasco2k:
yes PC
wich site abeg
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
suxxman: wich site abeg
download utorrent n go to piratebay.se search 4 fifa13 n click get this torrent to start downloading

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Airtel Bis Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.