Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim (29421 Views)

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / MTN BIS Has Started Working On Android Devices Again? / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2013
physise: download utorrent n go to piratebay.se search 4 fifa13 n click get this torrent to start downloading
You mean one should go to piratebay.se through utorrent?
I have some large files I want to download pls. Is that it?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
You mean one should go to piratebay.se through utorrent?
I have some large files I want to download pls. Is that it?
no download utorrent first,den open ur browser n go to piratebay.se u can download software,movies,android game,apps n pc games
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
physise: utorrent download http://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win
I have utorrent already Bro. So how do I link my browser and utorrent?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
I have utorrent already Bro. So how do I link my browser and utorrent?
no need to link it with ur browser go to any torrent site like piratebay.se search or browse torrent like u want to download fifa 13 select d ones with d most seeds,once u r done scroll down n select get this torrent,ur utorent will open n start downloading d file

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2013
physise: no need to link it with ur browser go to any torrent site like piratebay.se search or browse torrent like u want to download fifa 13 select d ones with d most seeds,once u r done scroll down n select get this torrent,ur utorent will open n start downloading d file
Ok, thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2013
OCTAVO:
Ok, thanks Bro.
anytime bro
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pls has anyone subscribed for BBCWEEK recently? I need to confirm if it's really unlimited as claimed by some folks here.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Debroslink: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
physise: no need to link it with ur browser go to any torrent site like piratebay.se search or browse torrent like u want to download fifa 13 select d ones with d most seeds,once u r done scroll down n select get this torrent,ur utorent will open n start downloading d file
brother, please how can I make torrent automatically download a torrent file without copying and pasting download link just like IDM does to normal downloads?
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Debroslink:
brother, please how can I make torrent automatically download a torrent file without copying and pasting download link just like IDM does to normal downloads?
once u click on d torrent file ur uttorrent will open n start downloading d file
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls has anyone subscribed for BBCWEEK recently? I need to confirm if it's really unlimited as claimed by some folks here.
maybe
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2013
physise: download utorrent n go to piratebay.se search 4 fifa13 n click get this torrent to start downloading
tanx bro. fifa 13 here I cme
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2013
suxxman: tanx bro. fifa 13 here I cme
u r welcome
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 13, 2013
OCTAVO: Pls has anyone subscribed for BBCWEEK recently? I need to confirm if it's really unlimited as claimed by some folks here.
it's the worst I have ever seen it stops at 1.5 or so , don't spend money for that ish
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 12:10am On Jul 13, 2013
EMMAUGOH: it's the worst I have ever seen it stops at 1.5 or so , don't spend money for that ish
Ok, tnx bro.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by falansa: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2013
I subscribe for MTN monthly BIS on Wednesday, but since then I can only check my inbox tru the mailing application on my phone after that nothing (google cant even load), my data remain at 0kb/s. And MTN is just giving me foolish excuse wheneva I called them. Pls is anyone experiencing the same problem n others beware o.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2013
Works perfectly as said!
Just that now that everyone have started doing the BBCDAY, network is becoming utterly slower. sad
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by izujorje: 9:06am On Jul 13, 2013
for those complaining about the mtn bb plans just download set DNS and apply google dns pls use blackberry.net....speed is crazy
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2013
OCTAVO:
Works perfectly as said!
Just that now that everyone have started doing the BBCDAY, network is becoming utterly slower. sad
d bbcday is nt even unlimited,cos when u have reached d fairusage limit,ur sim will start disconnecting bt it will still be browsing
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2013
falansa: I subscribe for MTN monthly BIS on Wednesday, but since then I can only check my inbox tru the mailing application on my phone after that nothing (google cant even load), my data remain at 0kb/s. And MTN is just giving me foolish excuse wheneva I called them. Pls is anyone experiencing the same problem n others beware o.
status to 21600
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2013
physise: d bbcday is nt even unlimited,cos when u have reached d fairusage limit,ur sim will start disconnecting bt it will still be browsing
Yeah I know. Downloaded over 1gig torrent file already and still counting.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by aceTS: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2013
izujorje: for those complaining about the mtn bb plans just download set DNS and apply google dns pls use blackberry.net....speed is crazy
d dns thing.....on phone or pc?

1 Like

Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by izujorje: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2013
on your phone...then use your phone hotspot if your phone has one
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by austinsmat(m): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2013
pls somebody should help me here i hsve reach my usage date on bis monthly but my plan will expire on 17th aug. Pls how can i cancel this to subscribe for another one
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by dljbd1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
austinsmat: pls somebody should help me here i hsve reach my usage date on bis monthly but my plan will expire on 17th aug. Pls how can i cancel this to subscribe for another one
ur own don finish b dt na...lolz
You've got no choice but to be patient for now bro. You can call CC to inform them if you wanna cancel the subscription.
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Mcleo007(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
austinsmat: pls somebody should help me here i hsve reach my usage date on bis monthly but my plan will expire on 17th aug. Pls how can i cancel this to subscribe for another one

Eyah!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by OCTAVO: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
I did BBCDAY subscription this morning. I've been downloading and browsing since the past 7hrs without any single disconnection. smiley
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by propaco: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
OCTAVO: I did BBCDAY subscription this morning. I've been downloading and browsing since the past 7hrs without any single disconnection. smiley
Congratulation, I am also enjoying d bbcday and bbcweek. Just to inform you, I have also send msg to NCC to inform them of how AIRTEL has lied to Nigerians on their fake Unlimited BB subscription
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by physise(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
OCTAVO: I did BBCDAY subscription this morning. I've been downloading and browsing since the past 7hrs without any single disconnection. smiley
same bt mine has started disconnecting n wont even connect again
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by otikpoko(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2013

Where is you location?

E mean say ur own good na!
Re: Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
it disconnects but on phone you won't find out

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Which Of These Items Do You Still Use After Buying A Smart Phone And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.