Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State (14424 Views)

Truck Kills 2, Injures Scores In Abuja (PHOTO) / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Adetuyilekan: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
I graguated with pass in the university not because I don't no anything only God understand is there any hope of getting a job,if there is one please let me know in your reply
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ecosanders: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
ITbomb: Dangote should raise the bar to Ph.D only , it seem first degree holders are still not capable
None of d graduate employed is driving d truck, get dat in2 ur head.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by plendil: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
What difference will burning one vehicle make? Was not not a few months ago that close to 50 of his 18 wheelers were burnt near his factory in Gboko? What happened?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ibromish(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
israel007: I just witnessed a gory sight where a truck belonging to Dangote, carrying full load of cement from Gboko with code: Dcp/gbk/2c/021 kills a woman of about 45 who was riding a bike. The woman was said to be taking Zobo drinks to a primary school - St. Mary's Primary where she supply the drinks. A shovel was used to remove the woman"s remains from the ground as 10 tires rode on her.

The driver and his conductor disappeared but the truck was burnt.

NTA are covering the site now and I'm sure it would be on air shortly.

Dangote is one of the problems we've got in this country... monopoly of cement is a BIG problem to our livelihood, economy and the nation as whole... the cost of cement is responsible for the high building cost and in turn high rentage cost we're facing in the country and some folks praise him like god. open your eyes and see the corruption. is he paying for the limestone he's using for the production? it's our collective natural resources let's fight for it!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Abdulsquared: 8:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
y pple hv ds bad attitude whenever they c a rich man biz booming they wll said is a money ritual meanin no any that came frm God.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
May God console the family of the deseased. RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ritux: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Even if it was the lady that is at fault, pple will always blame the vehicle driver. When I am driving, I just feel all Okada riders should be banned nationwide. They are just so reckless and sometimes I feel their minds are not on the road. The other day, from no where this okada man just surfaced at my front. Thank oyibo pple for ABS else it would have been a different story. I had to come down and gave the boy a dirty slap. He could not utter a word.

May her soul RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Asorwood(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wen will dos stupid dangote drivers learn 2 slow dwn n wen 2 speed!!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
SamConquer: Guy is it the St Mary along federal road.

Yes close to first bank and access bank
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
solidbroda: Tnx to God she died a Ph.D death.

The most senseless nairaland post
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
supaeagles: good point, the vehicle could have instead been seized so as to ensure that compensation will be given to the victim's family. ... RIP

Seized kee? Do you know that any of his truck that kills in an accident is left abandoned on the highway You dey waste time.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by samcarlos: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
WHY MUST THIS MAKE THE HEADLINE MR MODERATOR.... IS DANGOTE THE DRIVER?
It's just like any other that kill a pedestrian
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
israel007:

Yes close to first bank and access bank
na wa o, I know people will full there o,is like at the front of police station o,is this israel of salamiya
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Dogzimalon: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
If u are plying that road you have to be careful cause those bikers will never make way for a car to pass . U have to be the one making way for them
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by dapsynlolo: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is one death too many..Lot of lifes have been lost through dangote trucks.I work at their Ibese plant and we have lost count of death his reckless drivers have caused.They must be called to order
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: RIP to the Dead!

RIP is always to the dead
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by JOESANA(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
It doesn't sound strange cox dat has become d custom of Dangote's Vampire Truck...... May God bestow his devine protection on us
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
SamConquer: na wa o, I know people will full there o,is like at the front of police station o,is this israel of salamiya

Right in front of the market. Immediately after the traffic.

Na I aint salamiya. Hehehe

Abole Oiyi?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Martins4us(m): 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
It happened when our monthly clearance was going on. I saw the scene when I was going Ƭõ̸̳͡ access bank Ƭõ̸̳͡ withdraw. The okada riders wanted Ƭõ̸̳͡ set the truck ablaze but they were curbed by the police. May the woman soul RIP.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BlessedFellow: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
It is very doleful to hear of the untimely demise of this middle-aged woman occasioned by the heedless of one of Alhaji Dangote's driver. I pray The Almighty grants her rest and give her family the fortitude to bear this grave loss!

I reckon it is high time the biggest stick is wielded to stop this madness by these drivers since the CEO has been pussyfooting to stem the tide of reckless driving.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
RIP to the dead.

On getting to the scene, I saw her bike and blood all over the ground and I was like... cry cry cry
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by honeikate(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
It was a terrible accident!Dangote truck is now a diff form of boko haram,killing innocent souls.may her soul rip
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Martins4us: It happened when our monthly clearance was going on. I saw the scene when I was going Ƭõ̸̳͡ access bank Ƭõ̸̳͡ withdraw. The okada riders wanted Ƭõ̸̳͡ set the truck ablaze but they were curbed by the police. May the woman soul RIP.
JideTheBlogger: RIP to the dead.

On getting to the scene, I saw her bike and blood all over the ground and I was like... cry cry cry

So plenty otukpo people are here on NL abi?

How about drinks
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by donem: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Adetuyi lekan: I graguated with pass in the university not because I don't no anything only God understand is there any hope of getting a job,if there is one please let me know in your reply
Bro i feel your pain although this ain't the right place to table your issue.
R.I.P to the dead lady, what a way to die smh!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by supaeagles(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
supaeagles: good point, the vehicle could have instead been seized so as to ensure that compensation will be given to the victim's family. ... RIP
okpara ugo: Seized kee? Do you know that any of his truck that kills in an accident is left abandoned on the highway You dey waste time.
No problem then, if Dangote Transport Ltd does not come to claim the truck, you then sell it and the money be given to the victim's family. Burning the truck is the equivalent of burning cash - a silly thing to do.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by supaeagles(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
honeikate: It was a terrible accident!Dangote truck is now a diff form of boko haram,killing innocent souls.may her soul rip
your logic is as questionable ....
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Revolva(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
haaa omo see as the truck front damage..abi na the woman jam the trailer truck..na wa oo
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 04, 2013
TOO BAD,FUNNIEST THING,DANGOTE WONT BE PROSECUTED
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by slimyem: 6:02am On Jul 04, 2013
My question is how do the drivers of these trucks dissapear from the scene of accident?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2013
israel007:

Right in front of the market. Immediately after the traffic.

Na I aint salamiya. Hehehe

Abole Oiyi?
Okk,Oiyi,obobi no......
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by SamConquer(m): 6:16am On Jul 04, 2013
israel007:

So plenty otukpo people are here on NL abi?

How about drinks
Na so I see am too o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More / Washing Automobile Mechanical Parts With Petrol; Is It Really Wrong? / See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.