Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State (14425 Views)

Truck Kills 2, Injures Scores In Abuja (PHOTO) / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos / Ghastly Car Accident In Makurdi. Benue State Capital. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by infolekan(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2013
And here goes the so called "reasonable" comment of the average Nigerian.
Dangote should be sued for what please?manslaughter? Murder?
Majority of the times.....the bikemen are usually at fault with their death defying & award winning riding but the situation changes when they're hit as everyone starts blaming the richer man in the car.
It is painful that a life should be lost so needlessly and that's the what to be expected when the roads are bad and the highway patrols & traffic wardens don't see the need to their work.
Dangote has more truck on the road than any individual it shouldn't be strange that is trucks ar involvd in accidents from time to time considering the numbr of accidents that occur daily on our roads.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2013
Onyii.p:
May her soul rest in peace.
The recklessness with which these truck drivers use the road is alarming. Having closed the road, they are still speeding on the narrow secretariat road.

i was in otukpo just finish with my monthly clearance when this accident happened. It was a horible scene i must confess.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 7:08am On Jul 04, 2013
infolekan: And here goes the so called "reasonable" comment of the average Nigerian.
Majority of the times.....the bikemen are usually at fault with their death defying & award winning riding but the situation changes when they're hit as everyone starts blaming the richer man in the car.
It is painful that a life should be lost so needlessly and that's the what to be expected when the roads are bad and the highway patrols & traffic wardens don't see the need to their work.
Dangote has more truck on the road than any individual it shouldn't be strange that is trucks ar involvd in accidents from time to time considering the numbr of accidents that occur daily on our roads.
this person forget his medication, this road is a single lane road, also at a junction close to the market with a trafic warden stationed you dont just talk when u very far from a scene phewww.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2013
Asorwood: Wen will dos stupid dangote drivers learn 2 slow dwn n wen 2 speed!!

that is the exact point that road is not meant for such high speed fa.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by honeikate(f): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2013
supaeagles: your logic is as questionable ....

I bet U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt kw Wђa̶̲̥̅†̥‎ U̶̲̥̅̊ a̲̣r̶̲̅ε̲̣ saying,do U̶̲̥̅̊ have an idea of d no of innocent souls wasted by dos trucks?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 7:18am On Jul 04, 2013
israel007:

So plenty otukpo people are here on NL abi?

How about drinks

Apa garden or where?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2013
SamConquer: Okk,Oiyi,obobi no......

Anya.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by gulfer: 7:23am On Jul 04, 2013
I hope this is not one of the graduate drivers Dangote employed o.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by infolekan(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2013
Funjosh:
this person forget his medication, this road is a single lane road, also at a junction close to the market with a trafic warden stationed you dont just talk when u very far from a scene phewww.

Don't neeed no medication my son.....your comment is noted.
Grow up.....all those phewww are beyond your age group, leave those to the ladies

1 Like

Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2013
@yomilv,
I gat it now.why will they prosecute dangote?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ogogoromaster: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2013
Dangote Abeg oooooo.take your Cement Haulage to our Waters and Rail.Dangote leave our roads alone
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Funjosh(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2013
infolekan:

Don't neeed no medication my son.....your comment is noted.
Grow up.....all those phewww are beyond your age group, leave those to the ladies

Yes mummy/daddy.
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BlessedFellow: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=infolekan]And here goes the so called "reasonable" comment of the average Nigerian.
Dangote has more truck on the road than any individual it shouldn't be strange that is trucks ar involvd in accidents from time to time considering the numbr of accidents that occur daily on our roads. [/quo

@infolekan: Bad roads are not cogent enough excuse to exonerate Dangote's truck drivers from accidents they have caused or been involved in. If you are a regular commuter on the Lokoja-Abuja road you will understand better! These blokes see themselves as sacred cows and don't seem to consider other road users. Imagine a driver leaving his lane to the other at top speed without care for the legitimate lane user.

The last time I travelled on that route, the driver of our vehicle had to veer off the road to avoid these trucks. We were fortunate there was no ditch off the road.

It is high time the authority (FRSC or whoever) acted and bring an end to this madness. These drivers should undergo psychiatric test for a start. Dangote needs to call his men to order if he didn't give them the directive to drive recklessly as alleged by some persons.

I rest my case!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by Depoyas(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2013
@ solidbroda what do u mean by ph.D death?
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
infolekan: And here goes the so called "reasonable" comment of the average Nigerian.

am not a nigerian but i want to comment on driving

the problem is people dont know hot to drive around big trucks, the question is, did these light vehicle ever read the high code ? when you are around these trucks you leave a safe gap bewteen you and them and also be in a position that s/he can see you not those (blind spots), final always remember that in a accident involving such vehicles the light one is the one which get crushed
as for the lady we dont know what really happen

http://www.ct.gov/dmv/LIB/dmv/20/29/nozone.pdf

http://www.comedyguys.com/defensivedrivingtip07-driving-with-trucks.asp
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BUSHMAN1: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
did some one say st mary school i went to st mary school, in 1981 to 1983 some of my class mates are onyema obeya,onyemaowo obeya and Ada iteji. before i went to st paul college and then GSS oturkpo, we lived at commercial road near premier hotel,(is the hotel still there?)before i moved to london, is the school still there? wow!if any old school mates are on here please holla at me
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by gnot: 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
hatersss DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by chei: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Are these not the B.Sc drivers? So they also drive like crackheads too? Na wa o
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by gulfer: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
grin grin
BUSH MAN: did some one say st mary school i went to st mary school, in 1981 to 1983 some of my class mates are onyema obeya,onyemaowo obeya and Ada iteji. before i went to st paul college and then GSS oturkpo, we lived at commercial road near premier hotel,(is the hotel still there?)before i moved to london, is the school still there? wow!if any old school mates are on here please holla at me
BUSHMAN in London
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
BUSH MAN: did some one say st mary school i went to st mary school, in 1981 to 1983 some of my class mates are onyema obeya,onyemaowo obeya and Ada iteji. before i went to st paul college and then GSS oturkpo, we lived at commercial road near premier hotel,(is the hotel still there?)before i moved to london, is the school still there? wow!if any old school mates are on here please holla at me

Hahaha. I doubt u will find your classmates here. Lol. I know the people u mentioned. I can help you get some of their contacts before I leave otukpo.

I know your house. I'm very familiar with that areaa. There's a long shop on commercial road, close to obande obeya's storey building, the one one commercial road is ours. I know there well
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by majeed1(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2013
May her soul Rest In Peace (RIP)
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BUSHMAN1: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2013
israel007:

Hahaha. I doubt u will find your classmates here. Lol. I know the people u mentioned. I can help you get some of their contacts before I leave otukpo.

I know your house. I'm very familiar with that areaa. There's a long shop on commercial road, close to obande obeya's storey building, the one one commercial road is ours. I know there well
yea! that will be good thanks, my mum still live on commercial road maybe i might know you aswell whats your name and which part of commercial road do you live? is the petrol station(TEXACO) still there?, i have not been to to nigeria (oturkpo) for 20 years here is my email, vicblaze65@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
BUSH MAN: yea! that will be good thanks, my mum still live on commercial road maybe i might know you aswell whats your name and which part of commercial road do you live? is the petrol station(TEXACO) still there?, i have not been to to nigeria (oturkpo) for 20 years here is my email, vicblaze65@yahoo.com

You must have missed 'Okoho' and all. Heheh.

Texaco is still there but last year or so, the name was changed from Texaco to MRS. A lot has change along that road. There's a UBA just by premier hotel. Beside Bata directly opposite of st mary's school. Extra delite (an eatery) owned and operated by Bongos Ikwue. There's also an anex of KK Resort there. Owned by same man. Things are happening. Come and enjoy sun small. Pls. Bring snow inside bottle for me when coming. Hehehehehe
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BUSHMAN1: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2013
israel007:

You must have missed 'Okoho' and all. Heheh.

Texaco is still there but last year or so, the name was changed from Texaco to MRS. A lot has change along that road. There's a UBA just by premier hotel. Beside Bata directly opposite of st mary's school. Extra delite (an eatery) owned and operated by Bongos Ikwue. There's also an anex of KK Resort there. Owned by same man. Things are happening. Come and enjoy sun small. Pls. Bring snow inside bottle for me when coming. Hehehehehe
grin grin grin grin grin yea i miss OKOHO with OKPEHE, (though i am oyi egbor) yea i remember BATA there was a mosque opposite BATA,i know emma and julie obeya though they were older than me then, i also remember OBEYA BABES FOOTBALL CLUB what about TRAFALGAR HOTEL? is it still there? maybe i will visit soon perharps during xmas time, snow inside bottle? hahaha i will try
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by israel007: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
BUSH MAN: grin grin grin grin grin yea i miss OKOHO with OKPEHE, (though i am oyi egbor) yea i remember BATA there was a mosque opposite BATA,i know emma and julie obeya though they were older than me then, i also remember OBEYA BABES FOOTBALL CLUB what about TRAFALGAR HOTEL? is it still there? maybe i will visit soon perharps during xmas time, snow inside bottle? hahaha i will try

Tralgar's been sold and that is where bongos built the extra delite.

I have been able to get info on the onyenma obeya for u but haven't got the number yet. She lives in senegal but she left nigeria today for ghana. Once I get the number I will send to you

Lol @oyiegbor. Come to Otukpo. A lot has changed though. I will make some photos for u before I live otukpo. Heehehe
Re: Dangote Truck Kills A Woman In Otukpo, Benue State by BUSHMAN1: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2013
israel007:

Tralgar's been sold and that is where bongos built the extra delite.

I have been able to get info on the onyenma obeya for u but haven't got the number yet. She lives in senegal but she left nigeria today for ghana. Once I get the number I will send to you

Lol @oyiegbor. Come to Otukpo. A lot has changed though. I will make some photos for u before I live otukpo. Heehehe
grin grin grin grin wow! a lot has really changed,its been more than 20 years since i was in otukpo, i can still speak a bit of idoma, like, oyiidoma aboleke? ainya nwune nwune, yea i remember bongos ikwue(co"ck crow at dawn) pls take some photos for me, here is my email again, vicblaze65@yahoo.com i will definitely come to otukpo to enjoy the warm weather and the food

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of The Longest Car In The World... Having A Swimming Pool, Helipad & More / Washing Automobile Mechanical Parts With Petrol; Is It Really Wrong? / See The Car Brands That Have The Most Loyal Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.