Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? (13404 Views)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / See What A Lady Cooked For Her Man ! / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by blackbeau1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Soaking a small amount of garri so that it rises(increases in quantity) before adding sugar and salt
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Sunglow: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
yemi2plus2: My roommate once fried 'semon' with groundnut oil. We ate it and slept off.
.LWKMD,wetin!dis 1 na concontion of d highest order!skool life,we must survive.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Kessythegeek(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool. It was nice though. Even though I had plenty stomach aches tongue

I'm okay thank you.
thats great...i would love to see..a new d.p tho..#sips on my remaining...cola smiley thanks
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rice maggi pepper pour red oil on top. Let it dry.. Dinner is served. Also known as mtn rice.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
mine is roasted corn n boiled corn 2geda with garri n barbecue,

but
my younger cousin in igbinedion university, used Titus n boiled egg 2 eat eba with 5 of his friends
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Kessythegeek(m): 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
black_beau: Soaking a small amount of garri so that it rises(increases in quantity) before adding sugar and salt
the lord is your strength lool :p
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Kessythegeek(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
ighoosagie: mine is roasted corn n boiled corn 2geda with garri n barbecue,

but
my younger cousin in igbinedion university, used Titus n boiled egg 2 eat eba with 5 of his friends
lwkmf lool... Africans ahh hoo!!
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2013
RISKY BURGER!!! cheesy
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Darey00(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Beans+spag... There was a time i ate eba with epo gbigba (fried palm oil) lol
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by chaxumu: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
There is a period we called 'ILARO IGBEHIN' that was towards exam period or may be u hv quickly spent ur money larvishly. That was when we go to the second football pitch area to fetch for waterleaf and u get back to off campus u wil start annouces that who have; red oil, maggi, salt, and plenty iru to make 'gbure eleboro' or 'pademinigunpa' without fish then u wil nw ask garri inside to bring it out to make eba. Lolz
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by teez2012: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2013
We use to take indomie and spaghetti together adding the indomie seasoning + maggi for the spaghetti.
I'v also eaten spaghetti and yam cooked together before....school life!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by yetunsbay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2013
garion and wara grin
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Sunglow: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
My best concoction food ever in sch. was cabin soaked in milk n water.we used to call it'cabin flakes.'cheesy
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boiled yam and groundnut oil with a little salt added.

I remember eating this meal with my guy named Dayo and as we ate on the floor in his room I told him: "Dayo, this is not what our mates in Yankee are eating o."

He looked at me with a sad and tired look in his eyes and replied, "Pdude, I know o. But wetin we go do naw?"

I then said a word of prayer, "Abeg, God change our levels and let us remember today and thank you."

Dayo said, "Amen."

Right now I know where God don place me and me sef no believe say I fit dey blessed like this. Dayo currently works in Shell Petroleum in Port Harcourt. He still remembers that day.

God has been faithful. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
Feshelu Eba and Geisha stew

Rice cooked in iron bucket with sardine

Eko and milk and sugar

Golden Morn and Garri...

Tasty time and Cabinbiscuit

When you're scavenging from bunk to bunk...you don't really have a choice..You consume what you get grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by lexzy99(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
fufu and beans
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sunglow: My best concoction food ever in sch. was cabin soaked in milk n water.we used to call it'cabin flakes.'cheesy

Na correct food be that na grin
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by yuncka: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
BREAD AND PALMOIL!

Toilet was my home den.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Benspoon(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Soak indomie in cold water then u add titus or gesha and milk or milo 2 compliment
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bread and groundnut
Biscuits soaked in milk or milo
Moin moin and salad
This will do for me
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by bonna4u(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
jackbauersballs: Feshelu Eba and Geisha stew

Rice cooked in iron bucket with sardine

Eko and milk and sugar

Golden Morn and Garri...

Tasty time and Cabinbiscuit

When you're scavenging from bunk to bunk...you don't really have a choice..You consume what you get grin grin
boarding school things. I used to wonder why iron buckets were black in my school when I was in JSS1.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Rouqui(f): 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
zhukafa: Indomie soaked in cold water and left over night to rise .

My dear , the thing dey full the bowl which it was soaked in.
...u know d life!!
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by drnoel: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Bush rat cooked with boiling ring...

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Rouqui(f): 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
Feshelu..(fesh)....make d stew wid iron...Kuskus....garri,small water...onions(if u get o)....maggi and salt....sec sch sha
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by zhukafa(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rouqui: ...u know d life!!

Hahahaha, my dear, I normally soak mine in the morning before going to school by 7:15 am and then run to school . After school by 2pm, I submit my plate in the refectory for afternoon meal to be dished and then I move to my afternoon function. After function , the afternoon meal bell would be rang, I immediately go under my bed , pull out the bowl. Wow, behold no water that was soaked in the bowl of indomie would be remained. The bowl would be filled , I normally take it to the refectory with my indomie sauce. I get a bigger bowl , poured my own portion of rice and the pour the indomie inside the bigger bowl, put the indomie sauce and stired it. My dear, no be small belle full I dey belle full any time dem cook rice.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by mariong(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Boil rice with boiling ring, afterwards, add oil (preferably palm oil), seasoning (maggi), onions, sardine if any and pepper all at once (and that's after it has been cooked) food is ready.
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by danielade(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rice with palm oil
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by zhukafa(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okpa and drinking garri (otoo).

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by zhukafa(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
Put garri inside bowl, get 7up or sprite. Pour it inside the garri and enjoyment starts.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nogodre: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2013
Indomine and bread wot a superb combnatn
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2013
I find it difficult to eat, and I have a high taste when it comes to food. I hate eating concussion, instead I go starving, and maybe drink soft drink/beverage with biscuit than eat a glorified poison called food.

Anyway, even my beloved mama know me from birth that I don't like eating, but if I must eat, then it must be great. God bless her for me daily, the best cook in the worldsmiley
Re: Kinds Of Concoction Food You Ate Or Cooked In School? by Super1759: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2013
I remember cooking coconut rice oneday. Everything was finished jus oil,maggi and salt. My guy brought coconut and we decided to make coconut rice.
As the rice was on fire, no grinder to grind the coconut,we decided to pieces it like chips. And pur inside.
My people it wasn't funny, jus imagine palm oiled rice with coconut pieces inside....fun shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Kitchen Rituals Did You Learn From Your Mother? / ###EUROSONIC DISTRIBUTOR: Get Your Kitchen/home Appliances @ Wholesale Prices. / The Hypocrisy In Vegetarianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.