Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (9510 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2008
I was stunned when i was hit by the realization that Mr nice guys end up being just friends
with beautiful girls, when there intention was to have them as dates, lovers, tongue
mean while the same girls will end up dating arrogant, irresponsible, guys,
and return to complain to Mr nice guy, waiting for consolation and in the next minute you see her
running back to her not so good bobo.
WHY?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2008
R u Mr. nice guy?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 12:24pm On May 16, 2008
hello Ziggy, am graduating 4rm being Mr nice guy grin cheesy embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by datemax: 12:52pm On May 16, 2008
Women don't base their choices of men on how "nice" a guy is. They choose the men they do because they feel a powerful GUT LEVEL ATTRACTION for them. And guess what? Being nice doesn't make a woman FEEL that powerful ATTRACTION. And being NICE doesn't make a woman CHOOSE a guy.

There's a term that single, attractive women use to describe men who use weak, approval-seeking posture, gestures,comments, and mannerisms,

The term is "NICE".

"He's nice, but, there's no chemistry."

attraction is not created by being nice, it is created by trying the following idea:

For instance:
1) A challenge is generally attractive to women.

2) Teasing and being evasive is generally
attractive to women.

3) Making fun of a woman's appearance in a flirty
way, as counter-intuitive as it might sound, can
lead to ATTRACTION.

for more: visit: www.date4guys..com
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2008
datemax you 100% right, but what is stopping Guys 4rm realizing that?.
a girl doesn't need a boy, what she needs is a Man.
so guys get your acts together.
one love.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2008
It doesn't really matter u kno,whether you're Mr. nice Guy,bad guy or in-between, who ever wil lov u for you wil still do,don't look 4 love in d wrong person by changin who u really r for them . . Just be who you're n true love wil most def find u,Nice guy or not

3 Likes

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Geolalisa(f): 1:14pm On May 16, 2008
@poster
can see you're the Mr nice guy? just keep being YOU, things might workout for u one day ok? wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2008
[color=#770077]@poster

can see you're the Mr nice guy? just keep being YOU, things might workout for u one day ok? Wink
[/color]

hello geolalisa
sorry to disappoint you am not grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 16, 2008
Because they're boring
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Geolalisa(f): 1:48pm On May 16, 2008
@poster
oh really! tot u r? cause ur post a kind of portray u to be.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2008
@poster
oh really! tot you're? cause your post a kind of portray u to be.
[/color]

@ geolalisa
ha ha ha ha, thats nice to hear though,
please don't say it ''LOUD'' before my people
lye me down and give me serious frogging. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Geolalisa(f): 2:01pm On May 16, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Emperoh(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2008
Those are
Rules for those who play games
For those who want to Love pls be urself. Its as simple as that!!!
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by vislabraye(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2008
Thats a food for thought. It happens all the time. Some time ago in this forum and guy was complaining how his girl friend wants to wreck him. She'd been asking for money all the time and in he had nothing in return
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 16, 2008
Emperoh:

Those are
Rules for those who play games
For those who want to Love please be yourself. Its as simple as that!!!

I jus don't kno why people hav prob wit that? undecidedso simple
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Easybaby(f): 2:17pm On May 16, 2008
hello Ziggy, am graduating from being Mr nice guy

lol . . .babe don show him peper tongue tongue tongue

mr right ko mr wrong ni grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by datemax: 2:20pm On May 16, 2008
Attractive women dont feel atrraction for guys who get too-lovey-dovey and emotional too soon, guys who fall too fast for them. (nice guys)

Most women dont feel attraction for men who act clingy, needy and insecure. (nice guys)

Women dont feel attraction for men who act weak and tentative , men who will give up their status in exchange for her approval and attention. (nice guys)

Women are not attracted to men who act boring, predictable and uninteresting.

Attractive women are not attracted to men they can control. Most "nice guys Exhibit these trait.

a guy can create attraction in a woman by:

tease her, bust on
her, and generally act like you don't care. Make a
comment about her and walk away. Be Cocky & Funny
when you're with her, and don't be boring.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2008
lol . . .babe don show him peper Tongue Tongue Tongue

@Easy baby
take am easy cool, babe matter na turn by turn Nigeria limited.

one love
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2008
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With
Women And How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of
These Deadly Common Mistakes,

MISTAKE #1: Being Too Much of A "Nice" Guy

Have you ever noticed that the really attractive women never seem to be attracted to
"nice" guys? Of course you have. Just like me, I'm sure you've had attractive
female friends that always seemed to date "jerks", but for some reason they were never
romantically interested in YOU. What's going on here?
you, how in the world do you expect to change that FEELING by
being "reasonable" with her? But we all do it. When a woman just isn't interested, we beg,
plead, chase, and do our best to change her mind. Bad idea. One that will never work.

MISTAKE #3: Looking To Her For Approval Or
Permission

In our desire to please women (which we mistakenly think will make them like us), us guys
are always doing things to get a woman's "approval" or "permission".
Another HORRIBLE idea. Women are NEVER attracted to the types of men
who kiss up to them, EVER. Don't get me wrong here.
You don't have to treat women BADLY for them to like you.
But if you think that treating a woman well means "always getting her approval and permission
for things", think again. You will never succeed by looking for approval.
Women actually get ANNOYED at men who seek their approval.

Doubt me? Just ask any attractive woman if Wussy guys who chase her around and want her approval annoy her,

MISTAKE #4: Trying To "Buy" Her Affection With
Food And Gifts

How many times have you taken a woman out to a nice dinner, bought her gifts and flowers, and had
her REJECT you for someone who didn't treat her even HALF as well as you did?
Well guess what? It's only NATURAL when this happens, That's right, I said NATURAL.
When you do these things, you send a clear message:

"I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so
I'm going to try to buy your attention and
affection".

Your good intentions usually come across to women as over-compensation for insecurity, and
weak attempts at manipulation. That's right, I said that women see this as MANIPULATION.

MISTAKE #5: Sharing "How You Feel" Too Early In
The Relationship With Her

Another huge and unfortunate mistake that most men make with women is sharing how they "feel" too
early on. Attractive women are rare. And they get a LOT of attention from men.
Most men don't realize this, but attractive women are being approached in one way or another
ALL THE TIME by men. An attractive woman is often approached several times a DAY by men who are interested. This
translate into dozens of times per week, and often HUNDREDS of times per month.

And guess what? Attractive women have usually dated a LOT of men.

That's right. They have EXPERIENCE.

They know what to expect. And one thing that turns an attractive women
off and sends her running away faster than just about anything is a guy who starts saying "You
know, I really, REALLY like you" after one or two dates.

This signals to the woman that you're just like all the other guys who fall for her too fast,
and can't control themselves. Don't do it. Lean back. Relax. There's a much better way,

MISTAKE #6: Not "Getting" How Attraction Works For
Women

Women are VERY different from men when it comes
to ATTRACTION. You need to accept this fact, and deal with it.
When a man sees a beautiful woman he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.
But does the same apply for women? Do women feel sexual attraction to men based
mostly on looks? Or is something else going on? Well, women usually
have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks.

Have you ever noticed that you see a lot more average and unattractive men with beautiful women
than the other way around? Think about it.

Women are more attracted to certain qualities
in men, and they're more attracted to the way a man
makes them FEEL than they are to looks alone.

If you know how to use your body language and communication correctly, you can make women feel
the same kind of powerful sexual attraction to you That YOU feel when you see a beautiful young
woman. But it's not an accident. You have to LEARN how
to do this. And ANY guy can learn how,

MISTAKE #7: Thinking That It Takes Money And Looks

One of the most common mistakes that guys make is giving up before they've even gotten started,
because they think that attractive women are only interested in men who have looks and money, or
guys who are a certain height, or guys who are a certain age.

And sure, there are some women who are only interested in these things.
But MOST women are far more interested in a man's personality than his wallet or his looks.
There are personality traits that attract women
like a magnet, And if you learn what they are and how to use them, YOU can be one of these guys.

YOU DO NOT have to "settle" for a woman just
because you aren't rich, tall, or handsome.

MISTAKE #8: Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women

Earlier I mentioned that it's a mistake to look to a woman for approval or permission.
Well, another similar tactic that a lot of guys use is GIVING AWAY THEIR POWER to women.
Said differently, guys try to get women to like them by doing whatever the woman wants.
Another bad idea, Women are NEVER attracted to men that they can
walk all over, Women aren't attracted to
Wussies!

MISTAKE #9: Not Knowing EXACTLY What To Do In Each
Type Of Situation With Women

Now I'm going to blow your mind, A woman ALWAYS knows what you're thinking.
Women are approximately TEN TIMES better than men at reading body language. That's ten TIMES.
I know, it might be hard to believe. But for example, if you're out on a date with a woman, and
you want to kiss her, she knows it. And if you don't know exactly what to do and
exactly HOW to kiss her, and you just sit there looking at her and getting nervous, she won't help!

And this goes for ALL aspects of women and dating, Approaching a woman, getting her number, asking
her out, kissing her, getting physical, everything. If you don't know what to do in each situation,
you will probably screw it up, and LOSE EVERYTHING.

And you KNOW it.

It is VITALLY important that you know EXACTLY how to go from one step to the next with a
woman, from the first meeting, all the way to the bedroom.

MISTAKE #10: Not Getting HELP

This is the biggest mistake of all.

This is the mistake that keeps most men from EVER having the kind of success with women that
they truly want. I know, guys don't like to make themselves look
weak or helpless. We don't like to ask for help.

http://www.DatingTechniques.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Easybaby(f): 2:55pm On May 16, 2008
lmfao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so you have been undergoing intensive training programme just to be attracted to babes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 16, 2008
grin no b small thin o
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2008
@ easybaby and Ziggy_mama

wetin i do una shoooooo! na so una like me? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by eudio(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2008
LEAVE STORY FOR MARKET WOMAN

NICE KO, NICE NI
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Dreloaded(f): 3:06pm On May 16, 2008
Most women don't feel attraction for men who act clingy, needy and insecure.

While I totally agree with this (clingy and insecure guys make me puke), I wouldnt say all "nice guys" dfit that description.

Some guys are just pathetic in general not "nice"
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by lucabrasi(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2008
dude,u need to shake shake it off before its too late, might sound peculiar and though i cant speak for girls i dont know, but from the gurls i v known they get bored after a while cause the guy s sooo predictable,hence no spark in the relationship.everyone wants some spice/life in their relationship,a gurl sometimes feels like having a row for no reason or gettn suprises, a mr nice guy will do the same thing over and over which might be nice at first but will start gettn on nerves after a while
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by iice(f): 2:56am On May 17, 2008
Is arrogance equal to irresponsibility? Nice guys are for nice girls eh or maybe not undecided
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chika98: 4:23am On May 17, 2008
Only immature chics want a bad guy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Rebellious(f): 4:41am On May 17, 2008
Some of us love to date bad guys because of the challenge but when it comes to marriage, the good/nice guys are the ones to go for.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by ogrebuga(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2008
The topic alone got me reeling with laughter, LORD!
From what i know, Mr. Nice guys are just like fire alarms, they're only needed for emergencies. . .
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by PRYNXLEX(m): 2:18pm On May 19, 2008
this thread is just like a mirror of myself. i think i am just too nice and i have spent the last 2 yrs of my life dateless. i have friends who dont give a damn and yet they seem to get all the best. i think this mr. nice guy stunt will not pay much any longer. i think i need a change
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 19, 2008
I don't want no fly guy
I just want a shy guy

Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy
Di man dem in a di party party party
Di ole a dem look sexy sexy sexy
Watch dem just a
Follow me follow me follow me

Everyweh me go di man dem a rush me
Yes a whole eep a pretty boy wah fi love me
A me dem love yes a me dem love

True them know me sweet and me sexy
Everywhere me go me say me ever ready
A me dem love yes a me dem love

But I don't want somebody
Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy
He's the kinda guy who'll only be mine

Chorus:

Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy
Di man dem in a di party party party
Di ole a dem look sexy sexy sexy
Watch dem just a
Follow me follow me follow me
Have mercy mercy mercy
But none a dem no move me move me move me
Shy guy a weh me wanty wanty wanty
Only him can make me irie irie irie

Roughneck man me no want none a dem
Beat up me body lick off me head top
Me no want none a dat
Me no want none a dat
Big things a gwaan fi all di shy man dem
Wat to be my love and wat to be my friend
Till the very end till the very end

Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy he's the kinda guy
Who'll only be mine

(Repeat Chorus)

Have mercy mercy mercy
mercy mercy come on

Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy
He's the kinda guy who'll only be mine

(Repeat Chorus)

Shy guy Shy guy Shy guy

tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by welli(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2008
iby wat in heaven's name is dissssssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man And His Fiancee Spotted Having Sex In A Pool, Isokoboy, Waconzy React / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex / Meet Cynthia! The Lagos Girl That Refused Leaving A Guy House After Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.