Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Which African Men Cheat The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which African Men Cheat The Most? (22637 Views)

Between Men And Women Who Cheat The Most? / Things To Know Before Dating African Men / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
So men cheat, women cheat.... There is no denying that.

But which African men cheat the most? So many African men have developed reputations amongst the people I know, it makes it so hard to seriously date and be optimistic.

In South Africa, its like Sodom & Gommorah. Everybody seems to be doing everybody and if your not down then they think something is wrong with you. And with the HIGH AIDS rate, you'd think people would be a little more scared. West African women say the South African women are very easy and from what I saw all some guys had to do was say a girl was pretty and they'd be making out. She'd be ready to drop her draws.... So in South Africa, West African men Ghanaians and Nigerians get away with murder. Sleeping around and everyone knows it, not coming home.... The South African women worship them because they say they get treated better with them than their own men. But the Nigerian, Ghanaian men still cheat, they are just better providers and more charismatic.

The one story I heard about a Liberian man was all bad. Cheating, fathering children and letting another man think it was his children; even though he (real dad) had DNA test results.... And his family claiming he was tricked by the girl. I don't know many Liberians, so its not as bad as the Nigerian Guys and Ghanaian Guys.

Ghanaian men are known for the lying, cheating, and double lives, secret families abandoning/denying their children. And most Nigerian men say they are cheap.

Nigerian men have become known for all the same as the Ghanaian men plus.... Having multiple wives and kids and different households and everybody knowing about each other and it being okay as long as everyone is taking care of.

But really is it impossible to find a faithful and honest man?

I really wanna hear from women who allow their husband to have other wives and other kids. I mean really how good of a companion and father could he be when his time is split amongst multiple households? Or does that part not really matter? Help me understand.... Growing up with a father with multiple kids everywhere, I didn't have a relationship with him. I think he had anywhere from 10- 13 kids and don't think he took care of any of them.

I don't really wanna hear from men. Just wanna hear what the ladies think.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by MrCork: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013: So men cheat, women cheat.... There is no denying that.

But which African men cheat the most? So many African men have developed reputations amongst the people I know, it makes it so hard to seriously date and be optimistic.

In South Africa, its like Sodom & Gommorah. Everybody seems to be doing everybody and if your not down then they think something is wrong with you. And with the HIGH AIDS rate, you'd think people would be a little more scared. West African women say the South African women are very easy and from what I saw all some guys had to do was say a girl was pretty and they'd be making out. She'd be ready to drop her draws.... So in South Africa, West African men Ghanaians and Nigerians get away with murder. Sleeping around and everyone knows it, not coming home.... The South African women worship them because they say they get treated better with them than their own men. But the Nigerian, Ghanaian men still cheat, they are just better providers and more charismatic.

The one story I heard about a Liberian man was all bad. Cheating, fathering children and letting another man think it was his children; even though he (real dad) had DNA test results.... And his family claiming he was tricked by the girl. I don't know many Liberians, so its not as bad as the Nigerian Guys and Ghanaian Guys.

Ghanaian men are known for the lying, cheating, and double lives, secret families abandoning/denying their children. And most Nigerian men say they are cheap.

Nigerian men have become known for all the same as the Ghanaian men plus.... Having multiple wives and kids and different households and everybody knowing about each other and it being okay as long as everyone is taking care of.

But really is it impossible to find a faithful and honest man?

I really wanna hear from women who allow their husband to have other wives and other kids. I mean really how good of a companion and father could he be when his time is split amongst multiple households? Or does that part not really matter? Help me understand.... Growing up with a father with multiple kids everywhere, I didn't have a relationship with him. I think he had anywhere from 10- 13 kids and don't think he took care of any of them.

I don't really wanna hear from men. Just wanna hear what the ladies think.

...well I have never ever cheated.. sweeery are u light skin? ..please advise! wink
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 12:11am On Jul 04, 2013
angry
-Mr Cork-:

...well I have never ever cheated.. sweeery are u light skin? ..please advise! wink
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by lyfe(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Please remind me which country these people : Tuface, Iyanya, Jim Iyke, 190, Mr Cork, Omiobo come from?
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2013
lyfe: Please remind me which country these people : Tuface, Iyanya, Jim Iyke, 190, Mr Cork, Omiobo come from?

Ignore him. We all know its true. Even if its not your personal experiences, when you hear stories from friends and relatives it starts to change you. Burden you...
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2013
The guys from Earth cheat the most grin
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by jmoore(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Bill Clinton is from Africa. smh
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2013
Smh......

Human being cheat, whether they are from Nigeria, China or Uzbekistan
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Popowaa: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2013
High again on talcum powder
-Mr Cork-:

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Omen100(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2013
I can't speak for others but as for my Nigerian Men/brothers. We, Nigerian men don't cheat and we will never engaged in such immoral act & that's why we are unique, bold, strong & happy but if by any chance find a Nigerian Man cheating then hold his spouse responsible for his actions,

thank you all.
sad sad sad
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by MrsChima(f): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2013
African?

West? East? North? South? Central?

Nigerian
Somalian
Kenyan
Algerian
South African
Zambian
Senegalese
Angolian
Cameroonian
.Ethiopian
Sudanese
Rwandan

1 Like

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Enegod(m): 9:16am On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
African?

Nigerian
Somalian
Kenyan
Algerian
South African
Zambian
Senegalese
Angolian
Cameroonian
.Ethiopian
Sudanese
Rwandan
i don't understand why Nigeria is on top of that list....
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by MrsChima(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2013
Enegod: i don't understand why Nigeria is on top of that list....

It was picked in random order.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by omiobo: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2013
lyfe: Please remind me which country these people : Tuface, Iyanya, Jim Iyke, 190, Mr Cork, Omiobo come from?

So I don become a cheat,if girls sabi r..ape me?
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Cholls(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
We need to ask our leaders. Who should we ask o Ok let's start with Baba OBJ.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
African?

Nigerian
Somalian
Kenyan
Algerian
South African <---- They are absolutely too much
Zambian
Senegalese
Angolian
Cameroonian
.Ethiopian
Sudanese
Rwandan

12 out of 54. Not that bad unless you want to marry one of your own and they are on the list.

The funny thing is most of the men who have 2 or 3 wives or girlfriends, didn't deserve the first one....
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44: Smh......

Human being cheat, whether they are from Nigeria, China or Uzbekistan

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That was stated in the first line of the post, being as how men and women make up human beings.
And how many Chinese men have 10-20 children.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Omen100: I can't speak for others but as for my Nigerian Men/brothers. We, Nigerian men don't cheat and we will never engaged in such immoral act & that's why we are unique, bold, strong & happy but if by any chance find a Nigerian Man cheating then hold his spouse responsible for his actions,

thank you all.
sad sad sad

So having more than 1 woman who considers herself your "wife," and having kids with both/all of them. Having separate house for both families.... Unless you're Muslim, what kind of lifestyle is that?
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Until our women/girls begin to see that material gain in any form of relationship isn't just normal ,men will continuously cheat on them with bravado......After all he who pays the piper dictates the tune. undecided

YOU DON'T JUST MAKE RULES FOR PEOPLE TO OBEY THEM ,BUT YOU MAKE RULES THAT WILL FORCE PEOPLE TO OBEY THEM.

I do not support or subscribe to any ideology that will make people involved to be emotionally unbalanced. lipsrsealed
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
I don't know

My puccy is yet to travel the whole African continent.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wu Zetian: I don't know

My puccy is yet to travel the whole African continent.
grin grin grin Lmao
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by virginice: 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
I don't no abt oda parts of Africa buh Nigerian men are jus BAD! Dey can lie and Cheat like it's innate. Even d women r beginnin to see it as a norm and those married give advice to newly wedded and say 'my dear, u jus av to accept ur fate' wc mumu fate? SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Until our women/girls begin to see that material gain in any form of relationship isn't just normal ,men will continuously cheat on them with bravado......After all he who pays the piper dictates the tune. undecided

YOU DON'T JUST MAKE RULES FOR PEOPLE TO OBEY THEM ,BUT YOU MAKE RULES THAT WILL FORCE PEOPLE TO OBEY THEM.

I do not support or subscribe to any ideology that will make people involved to be emotionally unbalanced. lipsrsealed

VERY, VERY True BUT not all women know there man is cheating. And not all women stay with him once they find out. And not all men who cheat are Great providers either. IDK, may never be understandable.

I'd rather be with a modest man who is hard working and committed than a wealthy man who has excess time to commit to everyone who is interested.

And it does have a lot to do with ego and self esteem, cause most men who are serial cheaters couldn't handle being cheated on. Not once by their wives. Nor would they support a child that is the product of adultery. But somehow, some women do.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
virgin ice: I don't no abt oda parts of Africa buh Nigerian men are jus BAD! Dey can lie and Cheat like it's innate. Even d women r beginnin to see it as a norm and those married give advice to newly wedded and say 'my dear, u jus av to accept ur fate' wc mumu fate? SMH.

And some women are into hooking up their friends, nieces, etc with married men like its okay. Misery loves company. And those who have been mistreated want others to be mistreated so it doesn't seem so bad.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

And some women are into hooking up their friends, nieces, etc with married men like its okay. Misery loves company. And those who have been mistreated want others to be mistreated so it doesn't seem so bad.
It is a vicious cycle
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Truckpusher(m): 8:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

VERY, VERY True BUT not all women know there man is cheating. And not all women stay with him once they find out. And not all men who cheat are Great providers either. IDK, may never be understandable.

I'd rather be with a modest man who is hard working and committed than a wealthy man who has excess time to commit to everyone who is interested.

And it does have a lot to do with ego and self esteem, cause most men who are serial cheaters couldn't handle being cheated on. Not once by their wives. Nor would they support a child that is the product of adultery. But somehow, some women do.
I'm not generalizing that all women/girls accepts and condone a cheating spouse or bf ,but if you consider the number of married men out there chasing everything on skirt whilst their wives looks the other way then i can categorically say that cheating for the male folks is widely accepted in our society as a norm and you can always blame this as result of our inability to criminalize polygamy and bigamy.

Even if you fight these two aforementioned elements above to a standstill today ,you still have the political quagmire to deal with.How can you remove polygamy which has been the platform and the bedrock on which cheating springs from and gets nourished in Nigeria when some religion in the country encourages some people to marry four wives......we do have a problem up in our a$$ grin
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is a vicious cycle

Indeed and leads to mental health problems. But its easier to say a person has been cursed than to say their spouse drove them crazy.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm not generalizing that all women/girls accepts and condone a cheating spouse or bf ,but if you consider the number of married men out there chasing everything on skirt whilst their wives looks the other way then i can categorically say that cheating for the male folks is widely accepted in our society as a norm and you can always blame this as result of our inability to criminalize polygamy and bigamy.

Even if you fight these two aforementioned elements above to a standstill today ,you still have the political quagmire to deal with.How can you remove polygamy which has been the platform and the bedrock on which cheating springs from and gets nourished in Nigeria when some religion in the country encourages some people to marry four wives......we do have a problem up in our a$$ grin

Yes, these African countries don't realize how much polygamy and scandaless-ness effect the countries all together. Imagine how many more roads could be developed if people were heavily fined for adultery. Better yet, they had to pay the government for illegitimate children until the child turned 18. We would be better develop.

In the US if a woman seeks government assistance for herself and a child, she has to disclose who and were the father is. If she refuses, assistance decides. If he agrees and lists him info, the government persues him for repayment or child support payment....
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

Indeed and leads to mental health problems. But its easier to say a person has been cursed than to say their spouse drove them crazy.
True
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
Your father...
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Boss2013: 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
bejahisky: Your father...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Written like a guilty child raised in an unstable home.
Re: Which African Men Cheat The Most? by Mynd44: 9:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Boss2013:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Written like a guilty child raised in an unstable home.
Precise and concise

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / My Girlfriend Getting Money From Men / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.