Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? (22296 Views)

Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine / What Will You Give Your Partner This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2014
Christmas is in like six days! and I'm really really excited about it, like super excited cos this is the first Christmas I'm spending with my wonderful and sweet boyfriend plus my whole family! like my grandma, uncle, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc! smiley its going to be a marvelous time! we're gonna get a Christmas tree, don't let me get started on the food baby grin and we are gonna have presents!! cheesy now I wanna know what you are getting your guuurlfreind/boyfriend on the 25th, And what do u want him or her to give u? smiley

I am getting a diamond(real or fake) watch and a video containing all the videos we have taken since we started dating till now! I hope he would really love it! and I'm also gonna buy him a really nice, expensive pair of shoes smiley

I want lots of things from him as gifts, but what I want the most is for him to promise to love me forever and kiss me till I run out of breath cheesy

what of you?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Sharksblow(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
.I need sugar and I'll also give her sugar

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by BreezyRita(f): 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina, at it again.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2014
Fone cry

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Princecalm(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is not a matter of what do you want,it is can you get what you want.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
BreezyRita:
EroticAngelina, at it again.
grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by marieolae(f): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
Love you forever.?
Girl stop dreaming cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Gflat: 7:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
Its jesus's birthday not hers undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
Since its for those who are in relationship then my presence is not needed here, flee out of thread.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
What I want the most is for him to promise to love me forever and kiss me till I run out of breath.

Oh dear...
Stop watching BARBIE cartoons. grin

14 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
So people still dh practice Christmas undecided
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
Fone cry
You don tire to use ya nokia xpress music grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:

You don tire to use ya nokia xpress music grin
I wan give amu to mprex wink
What do u fink? cheesy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
I wan give amu to mprex wink
What do u fink? cheesy
I'll get her iphone6+ cool
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by XtraSmooth404: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2014
We can just go out, have fun and do some stuff. If you truly care, you really don't need to wait till 25th to surprise each other with gifts. My opinion though..

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:

I'll get her iphone6+ cool
angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
angry
Sorry bro..
The best man won cheesy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry bro..
The best man won cheesy
then I buy her volkswagen car angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
She no cheap, grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:

She no cheap, grin
I knw her she will appreciate it cheesy
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by iceberylin(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
I knw her she will appreciate it cheesy
Goodluck cool
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by psalmsonovic(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
coaster buscuit
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2014
Agege bread

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by trisha01(f): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
gdf

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
hahaha!grin man of God, you wont kill me with laughtercheesy

so out of everything on earth, it is ike mbe that you want to give mecheesy. Anyways, i'll appreciate it kiss

iceberilyn, ggrin pursued me with matchet in the dream yesterday nightembarassed
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Christmas is in like six days! and I'm really really excited about it, like super excited cos this is the first Christmas I'm spending with my wonderful and sweet boyfriend plus my whole family! like my grandma, uncle, aunts, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc! smiley its going to be a marvelous time! we're gonna get a Christmas tree, don't let me get started on the food baby grin and we are gonna have presents!! cheesy now I wanna know what you are getting your guuurlfreind/boyfriend on the 25th, And what do u want him or her to give u? smiley

I am getting a diamond(real or fake) watch and a video containing all the videos we have taken since we started dating till now! I hope he would really love it! and I'm also gonna buy him a really nice, expensive pair of shoes smiley

I want lots of things from him as gifts, but what I want the most is for him to promise to love me forever and kiss me till I run out of breath cheesy

what of you?
*girl you need Jesus* in Jamie Fox's voice

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Agege bread
angry
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

hahaha!grin man of God, you wont kill me with laughtercheesy

so out of everything on earth, it is ike mbe that you want to give mecheesy. Anyways, i'll appreciate it kiss

iceberilyn, ggrin pursued me with matchet in the dream yesterday nightembarassed
don't look at de quantity of the gift
Look at de heart embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2014
KingTom:
Agege bread
mprex shey I tell u say kingtom no get plan for u
U see amu embarassed
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:

angry
Ok what kind of bread do you like grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by KingTom(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
mprex shey I tell u say kingtom no get plan for u
U see amu embarassed
Udele grin
Re: What Will You Give Your Partner This Christmas, And What Do You Want? by Mprex(f): 9:26pm On Dec 20, 2014
chimerase2:
don't look at de quantity of the gift
Look at de heart embarassed
lolss. I hear. Thank you sweetiekiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Is My Dangerously Sexy Profile Photo- Goddess Amara Tasha / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.