Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier (7191 Views)

Debunking The Latest Lie: Nigeria did not earn $10bn from Raw Cocoa exports / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. / Bakassi Hoists National Flag, Sets Up Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier by watino: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
One of the major objectives for the establishment of National Carrier which will be privately and professionally managed,
Guys plz read with understanding

2 Likes

Re: FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier by DealZnaija: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Complete Joker of a woman!
Re: FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier by elvisimeh(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
dolphinife:

Flag carrier is d airline which has the colour of the national flag of the country crested on the aeroplane's fuselage like the south african airways, kenyan airways, british airways, etc. National carrier is the airline adopted by a country to act as its nominal national carrier. Example includes delta airline for United states, former virgin Nigeria for Nigeria, arik air for sierra-leone, etc.

Note: national carrier does not have the national flag colour of its country crested or implanted on the body of the aeroplane.

Back to the topic, it seems this minister is suffering from diarrhea of the mouth. What modalities have been put in place for this eventual take over from these indebted airlines? How is the FG going to collapse the staff, aircrafts, building headquarters, and some strategic functions of these different airlines together?

I dnt think dats going to work in this year. Maybe next year tho
Thanks, that was enlightening.
Re: FG Targets $10bn From National Flag Carrier by Princek12(m): 6:50am On Jul 05, 2013
Promhize:
This dude has issues. Pls like if u agree

Of course you will say I have issues because I speak the truth and don't have your typical Nigerian mentality. The same leaders have been recycling the same embezzlement scam for decades and you are here telling me that I have issues. Now I see why our leaders have taken people like you for a fool and have repeatedly emptied our treasury and embezzled all our oil funds in everyone's face.

Do you actually think that the Nigerian government can run a national carrier successfully? Look at your history--Nigerian Airways. Even Virgin Nigeria did not work out because they could not honor a contract that was signed with Richard Branson.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Shun Meeting With Fayose, Insist On Strike / Tinubu’s 2024 Budget Deceitful, Has No Mechanism For Economic Recovery - PDP / Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.