Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,579 members, 7,854,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting (9745 Views)

Buhari, APC Reps’ Meeting Ends In Deadlock. / Dogara's Faction Bycotts Meeting With Buhari As Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Afam4eva(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
Frank-C:
Nothing serious, it was only a 'progressive' fight. There was an excellent touch of 'sophistication' in every punch throwm...
Lol grin Progressive fight indeed!

I thought these people said they were different from the ruling party. This is progressively shameful.
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by kelvincoll(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
The Chairman, Osun Peoples Democratic Party, Alhaji Gani Olaoluwa, condemned the free-for-all that greeted the ACN meeting, saying “it is capable of causing tension in the polity.”

But the state Chairman of the ruling party, Mr. Biyi Adelowo, in a statement, on Wednesday, described the incident as “a heated argument where nobody died like the PDP meeting in Edunabon last Sunday.”

The ACN dude should have left the pdp out of his response and face the root cause of the incident, i think the PDP man made a simple statement in the interest of the state and her people.
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They had a disagreement on how to share elective posts not because they couldn't offer good governance.You don't need to shake your head else your head might spin off !

The right to disagree is also part of democracy !
dick head. Watz wrong wt d voting system. Or was ur papa among?

1 Like

Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by adconline(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

They had a disagreement on how to share elective posts not because they couldn't offer good governance.You don't need to shake your head else your head might spin off !

The right to disagree is also part of democracy !

Where is democracy in SHARING 'elective" post? So the elections are already decided by party bosses? No need to waste public fun on camouflage since elective posts are already shared amongst party boys
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Mogidi: 6:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lord have mercy, and they were only sharing Local govt positions, wait till they share the governorship,presidency etc. Get your guns ready y'all.

1 Like

Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by sparkwil(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
frankyychiji: LMAO! Witnessing a free for all fight among these clowns is not any man's dream. Imagine black amala and black slimy ewedu flying across tables. LWKMD.
; cheesycheesycheesy u just made my day
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Chimerase(m): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wia is lie mohammad grin
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
awodman:
Yes..they are called PROGRESSIVES...
Yes....progressives indeed. Multitude of PDP thugs that decamped immediately to ACN after all the court victory automatically became progressives as well.smh
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by usmolad(m): 7:38am On Jul 05, 2013
gej boiz, hmmm!, i dey laugh at u. Well, it is better to go out of your dorm and look for job. This will make you relevant in the society, insulting the south-westerner and acn can't get you anywhere. The bitter truth is that they are wiser than you and your gej in all respect. Have you forgotten that obj single-handedly made your gej the vp which latter became president. I dey laugh ooo.,...what you failed to realise is that you can never catch with the SW
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by TheMatrix3: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:

But the state Chairman of the ruling party, Mr. Biyi Adelowo, in a statement, on Wednesday, described the incident as “a heated argument where nobody died like the PDP meeting in Edunabon last Sunday.”

You mean vote like the PDP where people died ? Stop acting like PDP is better than ACN,bloody hypocrite !

I forgotten what they call this kind of fallacy that tries to justify a wrong by comparing it with a greater wrong to distract from the main topic eg: "I stole N5000, but senators steal in billions, therefore dont condemn me". Is it called the RED HERRING fallacy or sumtin

1 Like

Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 05, 2013
awodman:

http://www.punchng.com/news/osun-acn-meeting-ends-in-free-for-all/
Shameful! When political office is sought to the extent it degenerates into a fight then it becomes clear that the end for which they seek same is selfish. The party should firmly discipline the parties involved instead of trumpeting the fact that no death ensued - it was violent nonetheless!
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by PStacks(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2013
Do or die politics. ;DDo or die politics.
Let them make political offices less attractive.. Let political office be to only people with genuine purpose to serve the people. Let it have genuineness and sincerity of purpose.

If I'm a wealthy man and I want to serve my constituency thru the senate or house, I see no reason why I should be paid. As a matter of fact I should use my personal holdings to better the lot of people I'm representing.

Political offices are too juicy and too attractive in Nigeria. A country where a senator earns more than Barrack Obama the worlds most powerful man..

I will do anything in the world by hook or crook to get that seat and get a 2nd term and fight for the 3rd or tenure elongation.

I pledge to Nigeria my country! To be faithful loyal and honest should be changed to
"I pledge to Niaja my country to be corrupt and even more currpt and most currupt!

Why won't I kill myself over political office when that is the only place I can enrich myself.

Them never start to fight..
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by PointB: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2013
Who expects more from rascals?

1 Like

Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Matchet even,so they go 2 meetins with cutlasses..ha...and d chairman is comparin with pdp instead of sayin somethin reasonable...they can rule their tempers they want 2 rule ppl...bunch of rogues
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by Bisimuyiwa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
careytommy: AGBERO CONGRESS OF NIGERIA
wink[quote author=careytommy]AGBERO CONGRESS OF NIGERIA[. And the second one is PEOLPE DECEIVING PEOPLE. Which one is better?
Re: Osun ACN Meeting Ends With Fighting by frankyychiji(f): 12:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Chimerase: Wia is lie mohammad grin
in hiding because of abati, okupe and kenneth (metuh's successor) if na u nko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Dismiss Purported Sack Of Chief Olisa Metuh / British Envoy Meets Sanwo-olu, Seeks Partnership On Water Transportation / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.